tigier

Jun 5, 2017
you're going to do scenes in the gym ?
how women practice and show their charms sex
villa he excites and tries to get women while he helps them with a hard cock watching these poses and noises :)
and new women challenge to villa
OR NIGHT CLUB with nice women a mini game for undressing something in this sexy style :) there are many ideas for expanding the game

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
I can't get the photo's of Brenda after the payment of the coin quest in the incest path.
Her husband is supposed to be standing on them but they're not showing.
In the normal path I got them.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
To begin with, I want to say that definitely one of the best games of adult-genre and on this site in particular.
As always thanks to Blup Blup for the informative walkthrought, man your work is stunning (what would we do without all these steps to create indigo essencex'D).
A small question to the developer: running a little forward, will somehow be especially presented "the first time" with the our beauties Julia and Eve?)

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
(what would we do without all these steps to create indigo essencex'D).
Check out the attached walkthrough. In it I made all nine essences for sister Larissa. And I started to rework the walkthrough and putting less essential -- I think everybody wants to collect the dolls, lingerie and photos -- things in boxes you can skip. This is also necessary because the game is becoming more open world, so you can do things differently...

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
What a great game. This may be my favorite adult game ever. The Nenad dialog alone is pure gold. x'D

Thanks for the great walkthrough. Some of the collectibles were pretty damned tricky, so your help was greatly appreciated.

I know that you have to play either the normal or inc. route, so I created two saves at Maria's pool before I answered the path question. I just completed the game on the inc. route, and now I'm going to go back and play the normal route. Quite a few of the games I've played keep a persistent save somewhere that keeps track of collectibles between playthroughs so that you can make different choices and not lose items that you found previously, but that doesn't appear to be the case with Willy D. unless there's a trick to it. Am I wrong about that? Not that it's a big deal really, but I figured I'd double check before going through the game again on the normal route.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
keep a persistent save somewhere that keeps track of collectibles between playthroughs so that you can make different choices and not lose items that you found previously, but that doesn't appear to be the case with Willy D
Thanks for the compliment! The reason why a persistent save doesn't work is that both routes have different dolls, lingerie and photos for the unique characters in that path. So instead of Violette (mom) dolls you get Amanda (neighbor) dolls. For a reason I can't explain I like the neighbor path more...

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for the compliment! The reason why a persistent save doesn't work is that both routes have different dolls, lingerie and photos for the unique characters in that path. So instead of Violette (mom) dolls you get Amanda (neighbor) dolls. For a reason I can't explain I like the neighbor path more...
Nice, I’m looking forward to the neighbor path. I’ll probably start it tomorrow.

When I finished the family path I was missing one doll. I assumed it was for the neighbor but was inaccessible because I didn’t take that route, but now I’m not so sure. Should I be able to obtain 91/91 on the family playthrough?

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Been following this game for a while now, but never took the time to play it.
But there is something bothering me, i'm afraid this is a walking simulator like rpgm games. Is it the case ?
And i remember seeing the tag "incest". Am i mistaking or was it removed (does the game really have incest in it, with actual sex and not just teasing)?

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
Been following this game for a while now, but never took the time to play it.
But there is something bothering me, i'm afraid this is a walking simulator like rpgm games. Is it the case ?
And i remember seeing the tag "incest". Am i mistaking or was it removed (does the game really have incest in it, with actual sex and not just teasing)?
There is walking and exploring involved, but if you aren’t into finding every little collectible you can quickly jump from place to place with a single click of the right mouse button in most cases. If you use that feature you don’t waste much time traveling around.

And there is actual incest, but it’s completely optional. The story splits early on and you are given a choice of whether you want to go down the family route or not.

Reactions: Erros

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
There is walking and exploring involved, but if you aren’t into finding every little collectible you can quickly jump from place to place with a single click of the right mouse button in most cases. If you use that feature you don’t waste much time traveling around.

And there is actual incest, but it’s completely optional. The story splits early on and you are given a choice of whether you want to go down the family route or not.
Thank you. I will give it a try then :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Should I be able to obtain 91/91 on the family playthrough?
Yes. See my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature -- to see which one you're missing. You can also see in red the counterpart dolls in the neighbor path. So there are also 91 dolls to be collected although most are the same because characters are present in both pathes. But the unique ones have a counterpart...

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i'm afraid this is a walking simulator like rpgm games. Is it the case ?
I hate RPGM games because I don't get it why you want to mix very old style -- home computers from the eighties -- with very high end graphics. As you can see in my signature I'm a big fan of this game. Yes, there is walking and exploring but with the same high quality 2.5D and not the guessing in RPGM games.

If you don't like the walking, there is a quick jump available. Be careful because sometimes you miss things. It was added way later and not all transitions are fixed yet. If I go to a new location I usually walk. If I remember from previous plays that it is safe I use the jump option. More is explained in my walkthrough. In the first episode I started adding a kind of tutorial on how the mechanics work.

revista

May 29, 2017
Wiredly enough I cant seem to find Brenda's middle set of pics...
I have already found all the coins, all the dolls of the game and her pictures in particular, from two places: from under her ass and from under Nead's foot.
But the one under her husband's foot (according to the walkthrough) has never appeared.
Could someone be kind enough to upload a save that has them? Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes