AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
Yes. See my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature -- to see which one you're missing. You can also see in red the counterpart dolls in the neighbor path. So there are also 91 dolls to be collected although most are the same because characters are present in both pathes. But the unique ones have a counterpart...
Thanks, I forgot that I hadn't followed up with Jux.

Speaking of Jux, I am working on the neighbor route now. I went home to visit Daisy and Jux was in the hallway, but she's a little... large. :eek:

Jux_Giant.png

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Wiredly enough I cant seem to find Brenda's middle set of pics...
I have already found all the coins, all the dolls of the game and her pictures in particular, from two places: from under her ass and from under Nead's foot.
But the one under her husband's foot (according to the walkthrough) has never appeared.
Could someone be kind enough to upload a save that has them? Thanks.
They should open after you at least once use Cowgirl pose in her "payment" in her room. So maybe in this path you did not use it yet...

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I had that in the v019 but Nenad said I probably hacked his game :) Glad to see I'm not the only one who have this "problem"...
No hacks or cheats of any sort used here. She stayed that size until I quit and restarted the game, after that she was back to normal.

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
Hello,
It was the first time I played this game with the v0.20 and I have to say it was a great first time ^^.
How many new scenes are there usually in a new version ?
I'm looking forward the next one !

wellmate

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, first time in this game and i'm stuck with mom, hint say " visit mom" but nothing happen. I read the walkthrough, Claudia’s threesome part
Ask her “ Is it lunch time yet?” , but this never happen . Mom just show the boobs and i can't ask her for lunch.

sorry for my bad english, not native blablabla

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I assume you play v020 from the beginning? If so upload your save so I can have a look at it.

wellmate

Jan 15, 2018
Yes i play from the beginning....and where i can find my save please ?

Edit: nevermind ,i find my save

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Yes i play from the beginning....and where i can find my save please ?

Edit: nevermind ,i find my save
Go back to Dee Dee and speak with her telling her "enough practice for today" then go back to Mom's place and new dialogue option will be there when you speak with her.

Reactions: Glaoui

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i'm stuck with mom, hint say " visit mom" but nothing happen.
You forgot to say "Enough practice for today. I need to go now" to Dee Dee. In that conversation Willy says he need to go to mom. The hint is just ahead of what needs to be done :)

Edit:
Beaten by Nenad, again :). Didn't reload this page before answering...

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I "loaded" (via options) my save from v15 and unable to continue after Giovanna sex scene - Willy refuses to leave basement (0.16 in option)

Searched whole screen but unable to see any pointers to leave this location. Advices?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes