Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I read theres something of incest in this game.. is it true? What kind? Is it Worth? Any preview for me plz? :s
In episode 4 you can choose the path you want to play for the rest of the game. So Willy can interact with Mom, sisters Melissa and Julia, aunt Leonora and cousin Isabel. In the other path Willy can interact with neighbor Amanda, her daughter Eve, Eve's girlfriend Stella, stranger Emanuelle and Stella's roommate Leila. If you save just before the choice, you can play both paths...

So yes to incest if you choose so. The kind? Well at the moment full sex with mom and Melissa, starting with Julia and aunt Leonora and nothing with Isabel yet. But all five eventually have sex with Willy as all other girls will.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i cannot load my game back i just started playing the game and i cant load the saves i created i have never used any other versions other than 0.20
Also downloaded the dev saves before what should i do in order to load the saves ...
Check the dates of all files and also the clock. The check is based on timestamps...

You can upload a save so I can check if it works. I think zip files conserve the timestamp.

U

User_196312

Hello guys i've a little problem when i download the torrent i dont have the version 0.20 just 0.19 version.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm standing in the iron door's puzzle in '' the doll cabin '' I think that's the name
Are you trying top open the Chambre of Lust (silver door of the Doll house) and now the iron gate has come down because you picked up the jar and the silver dick? If so put one of them back on the manhole and the gate will open again. Now you must figure out how you can solve the puzzle by cleverly lying objects on the manhole you don't need at that point in the puzzle...

If it is too hard, use my walkthrough -- link to the latest in my signature -- and follow the very precise steps you must do. However you can figure it out if you observe the conversation Willy has or what yo did...

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
In episode 4 you can choose the path you want to play for the rest of the game. So Willy can interact with Mom, sisters Melissa and Julia, aunt Leonora and cousin Isabel. In the other path Willy can interact with neighbor Amanda, her daughter Eve, Eve's girlfriend Stella, stranger Emanuelle and Stella's roommate Leila. If you save just before the choice, you can play both paths...

So yes to incest if you choose so. The kind? Well at the moment full sex with mom and Melissa, starting with Julia and aunt Leonora and nothing with Isabel yet. But all five eventually have sex with Willy as all other girls will.
Wow. Tahnks dude. Thats na answer. Seems really Worth. hehhe

Reactions: Blup Blup

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Is there an easy way to see the scenes on the other path? I just finished 0.20 mom path, and I'd like to see the other one.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is there an easy way to see the scenes on the other path? I just finished 0.20 mom path, and I'd like to see the other one.
Some of the scenes are repeatable, some not. May be by clever loading the versions through the options menu can help. For example in v004 you choose the path, so load v003 and do the other path. If I remember correctly v005 was only the main path so that one you can then skip. See my walkthrough -- link in signature -- were I label the parts as mom (the incest route), neighbor (the normal route) and main (the same for both routes). I also marked the end of a version were the bookmarkXX.dat is created. With this you can skip about half the version, so with playing about six to eight -- I really don't know how many versions contained bot paths -- versions you have seen everything in the other path as well...

May be it is easier and more fun -- I've played from the beginning about ten times for creating and checking the walkthrough -- to just do the whole adventure by loading the end of v003. I always see new things. For example when playing v020 I found money in Neals apartment. You don't want to know how many times I searched that place and still didn't find it until now. And it was always there to begin with...

U

User_196312

Hello guys i've another problem with the torrent version i've this message init failed could not load game there is no game file or the game file is corrupted :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i've this message init failed
Did you overwrite the default config.ini with your own one? I do that for setting the screen and sound on startup and most of the time I forget to change this line:

Code:
FILE = "Adventures of Willy D 011.vis"
You need to change this line to 019 -- the v020 version is accidently using 019 in the .vis and .exe name -- and it should work. If you are sure that your config.ini is correct, then check if it is not a coorupted download. The official Patreon rar's have the following MD5 checksums:

Code:
6ee060ecd62b06f3fa97e1ad8066df68  Willy D 020.part1.rar
7c2993edb94e1eb16d165249df523b96  Willy D 020.part2.rar
I guess the ones someone posted to MEGA are the same as the original, but I haven't check that. In theory it could contain something nasty which is the risk of using a not official source :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yes, on June 1st Nenad posted two pictures on his Discord channel -- anyone can go there -- where Willy finally had a happy ending in the third sex lesson with Monique, mother of Claudia and Yvonne...

Reactions: bombusblack

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
I have a bug where Eve is invisible in all scenes
I had this same problem when I used "RAR Opener". I downloaded v20 3 times before I discovered that RAR Opener left out some important files. I finally had no issues and could see all of Eve's actions when I unpacked the files using "9-zip" instead.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I did a quick search but there seems to be multiple products with the name "RAR opener". I thought the 9-zip was a typo -- I thought you meant 7zip -- but there seems products with this name also. Can you provide links to the products you use. Especially the first so I can investigate it...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes