goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This sometimes may happen with visionaire games... It has something to do with native monitor resolution. Also it has issues on bigger screens (like UHD TV and monitors) read text that comes with savegame folder about resolution problems and try play with those settings maybe some of solution fix it for you :)
No luck getting fullscreen to work right, but I changed the resolution and set it to windowed, following the instructions and example in the windowed config.ini.

I also did some testing with another way to make a Mac version.

Download the PC version (I used the torrent).
Download the visionaire player here:
Right click on the player, "Show Package Contents". Open Contents/Resources.
Copy everything from the PC version to this folder, except the .dlls and the .exe.
Run the app.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
No luck getting fullscreen to work right, but I changed the resolution and set it to windowed, following the instructions and example in the windowed config.ini.

I also did some testing with another way to make a Mac version.

Download the PC version (I used the torrent).
Download the visionaire player here:
Right click on the player, "Show Package Contents". Open Contents/Resources.
Copy everything from the PC version to this folder, except the .dlls and the .exe.
Run the app.
I guess if you know how that works you may try and test it. however all of my MasOS testers said it runs perfectly on their Mac... So I am guessing it may be something with monitor settings or drivers that don't function correctly for some reason. But you can't get wrong with Mac vis player... This is same resource I use to build MacOS version... Only visionaire editor do that automatically once I build game :)

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Do you want another game translated by Google?
I am a Dutch man and English is my third language
It would be nice to play the Dutch language
but I am not asking for Dutch language because I see the scale of this project.
so be with me, my friend with poor english
I'm from Argentina, and I do not understand anything English and if you do not have a tutorial the game, I have no chance to play it hahaha, or it is very difficult for me

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Sorry no other then English is planned for this game. I have many people offer to do translations but I would only hire professional ones to do work, cause I don't wanna someone translate it badly. English I know so I may check if it is good or not but other then that I can't know is translation good or not. So, English only.
I'm from Argentina, and I do not understand anything English and if you do not have a tutorial the game, I have no chance to play it hahaha, or it is very difficult for me

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm the creator of the enriched walkthrough. The only foreign language I can reasonably write in is English. So don't expect tutorials in other languages. It seems to me that every year more and more things are in English, so it is a good idea to at least learn how to read and listen to it. Those are often more easy then writing and speaking. I think it is worth your time...

Reactions: meh1989

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I guess if you know how that works you may try and test it. however all of my MasOS testers said it runs perfectly on their Mac... So I am guessing it may be something with monitor settings or drivers that don't function correctly for some reason. But you can't get wrong with Mac vis player... This is same resource I use to build MacOS version... Only visionaire editor do that automatically once I build game :)
I'm running the NVidia web drivers for my graphics card; I wonder if that's causing the issue. I'll turn them off and see what happens.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Not a complete replay, just the Giovana's hideout episode -- see link walkthrough in my signature. So install the bookmarkXX.dat files for the current version and then load the v015 one I think from the Options submenu.

The v019 fix was for fixing v019 :)
Sorry to be so thick on this but not used to the bookmark files. So what you are suggesting is to use v.20, load the v.15 from the submenu. Run the Ginovana hideout route then you can run the v.20 bookmark? Is that correct?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I'm the creator of the enriched walkthrough. The only foreign language I can reasonably write in is English. So don't expect tutorials in other languages. It seems to me that every year more and more things are in English, so it is a good idea to at least learn how to read and listen to it. Those are often more easy then writing and speaking. I think it is worth your time...
There is not even a tutorial of the game?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm running the NVidia web drivers for my graphics card; I wonder if that's causing the issue. I'll turn them off and see what happens.
Nope, that wasn't it. I'm wondering if it just doesn't like the GeForce GTX 780M.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Sorry to be so thick on this but not used to the bookmark files. So what you are suggesting is to use v.20, load the v.15 from the submenu. Run the Ginovana hideout route
Correct. That way you can see what has changed. Plus the introduction of a new girl which probably will get an update in the future...

then you can run the v.20 bookmark? Is that correct?
There isn't a v020 boomark. This is v020 so that one will be made in the step Nenad creates to continue in v021 which isn't out yet :)

Loading v015 bookmark in the v020 game is just showing that Nenad listens and tries to make it a little easier. Plus sometimes people complain that the updat is too small, but they forget that things like this must be added also and takes time. So I want to point them out. And I've now included it in the right part of the walkthrough so everyone who is playing from the start can get to Giovanna eventually :)

After playing the v016 episode there is no need to continue playing up till the end of v020. You may do that if you want, but afterwards just load the save you created for your ending of v020. I do that all te time. Just creating a bunch of saves during the updating the walkthrough. Hopping around to parts in the game I need to check...

Reactions: dbp5ca

ak_ak

Mar 18, 2018
hi i have a question, so i have already downloaded version 0.17 how to update now? would i have to download the whole game again?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Each episode is about 20 minutes of gameplay if you want to see everything and do it in a rush. So you are looking at least an hour gameplay and probably much longer. Install the provided savegames, go to the options menu and load v017 from the path of your liking -- I suggest both -- and you will start at the end of v017. Press H to see were to start or use my walkthrough -- link to latest version in my signature. Enjoy!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes