rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Found a small bug with the new update, after starting with the provided Savegames the animation with Gabriella is no longer visible, also the space bar no longer hides the txt for different positions during the sex scenes.

Other then that, a great update as always.

Edit: Space bar still works on the sex scenes prior to this update, just not the new ones.

Reactions: Zeden

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
EDIT:

Anyone know where the save folder is in this version? Extracted the game and can play but no save file appears in the folder in order to copy to the appdata folder.

naabii

May 16, 2017
I've got the same problem with Gabriella sex scene, black screen all the time.

Talking to gabriella again and again? what i have to do?
Speak with Monique, then read what Willy says :)

I'm stuck at Rose bar actually, can't find a way to get rid of Mary.

Reactions: Zeden

manneychin

May 8, 2017
For Patreons they were just like last time in a separate folder. There are three folders: savegames, text walkthrough and some important readme's, a mac version and a PC version.
Someone please post official-start-savegames for v21. They are not included in the mega archive provided a few comments back ( ). 10x.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
So anyone else getting the black screen during Gabriella's scene besides the one that posted above and myself?

I'm asking cause I wonder if its a PC related problem, I have windows 10 and every since the last windows update a month or so ago, I've had a few small problems with some of these games but the Gabrielle animation worked fine on the .20 version.

Thanks

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
So anyone else getting the black screen during Gabriella's scene besides the one that posted above and myself?

I'm asking cause I wonder if its a PC related problem, I have windows 10 and every since the last windows update a month or so ago, I've had a few small problems with some of these games but the Gabrielle animation worked fine on the .20 version.

Thanks
Yes. This version is made in new Visionaire engine 5.0.5. previous was made in 4.2.5 vis and cause of that there may be some of things that are not working as they should. So Gabrielle scene is one of this things. This happen cause of change of script structure inside engine. Gabrielle will be fixed for next update, and if you guys find any other new bugs please post em on my discord in bug report channel.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
update is really short
One of the mayor things was upgrading the engine. That should give an even better performance. But it also means that there was probably less time for content. But I haven't played yet, so it could be that you must do waht I do for other games: wait a couple of versions -- most games don't update every 15-21 days -- and enjoy the new content more. There are enough games available so you don't have to be bored :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes