rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yes. This version is made in new Visionaire engine 5.0.5. previous was made in 4.2.5 vis and cause of that there may be some of things that are not working as they should. So Gabrielle scene is one of this things. This happen cause of change of script structure inside engine. Gabrielle will be fixed for next update, and if you guys find any other new bugs please post em on my discord in bug report channel.
Yes I thought it was probably because of the new engine, it maybe just my computer but for me the scrolling and transitions were faster and smoother on the old engine, it wasn't a big difference but enough that I noticed.

All in all is was still a nice update so thanks

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I've run into a bug, likely because of the new engine as it didn't occurred for me in any of the previous versions. I'm on Win 7. Sometimes dialog skips forward quickly over the current AND current+1 dialog texts, moving to current+2 as if I've left-clicked twice quickly. It's very annoying as it causes me to miss the current+1 dialog text. It happens - estimation is extremely rough - every 10-20 dialog texts so it pretty much happens in any conversation.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I've run into a bug, likely because of the new engine as it didn't occurred for me in any of the previous versions. I'm on Win 7. Sometimes dialog skips forward quickly over the current AND current+1 dialog texts, moving to current+2 as if I've left-clicked twice quickly. It's very annoying as it causes me to miss the current+1 dialog text. It happens - estimation is extremely rough - every 10-20 dialog texts so it pretty much happens in any conversation.
This is known bug on new visionaire engine And I agree that it sux big time. Weird thing is that for some people it woks ok some has this skipping like you pressed 2 clicks instead of 1... Vis engine devs are pretty quiet about this bug I asked many times and still no answer. I will try find solution myslef via scripting, But I am not sure how much I can do unless they point me to right direction as I don't know what really changed in structure of game engine, maybe left click interval was messed up... Anyway... I will try to sort it up as soon as I get any info of why it happens in new engine at first place.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
This is known bug on new visionaire engine And I agree that it sux as I get any info of why it happens in new engine at first place.
and how else to move on the plot with mom Claudia? the H button indicates to come to it, but no dialogues with it there is no

manneychin

May 8, 2017
This is known bug on new visionaire engine And I agree that it sux big time. Weird thing is that for some people it woks ok some has this skipping like you pressed 2 clicks instead of 1... Vis engine devs are pretty quiet about this bug I asked many times and still no answer. I will try find solution myslef via scripting, But I am not sure how much I can do unless they point me to right direction as I don't know what really changed in structure of game engine, maybe left click interval was messed up... Anyway... I will try to sort it up as soon as I get any info of why it happens in new engine at first place.
Yeah, it's very annoying and it could be for so many technical reasons. Unless there is a gigantic bug that causes a left-click to be occasionally processed twice, it looks like the engine might experience micro-hangs during which left-click messages are queued/buffered and they're processed immediately after the micro-hang is over instead of being discarded as stale. But this is just baseless speculation on my part.

Thank you for this game Nenad, it's fucking awesome! Please keep looking for a more anonymous, alternative payment method to Patreon.

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
Great game once again... Thanks for the update. Can't wait to return to the hypnosis session. And are we ever gonna have some more action with Rose/Natalie/Jade? If you know what I mean, best chicks will always be the ones yet to be fucked right?

Reactions: Blup Blup

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Great game Nenad, awesome work ;)
I have 0.20 version and i got to a point where i have to open secret garden of desire in the doll house, how do i do that? I have 69/91 dolls
i am now downloading the new 0.21 update

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
got to a point where i have to open secret garden of desire in the doll house, how do i do that? I have 69/91 doll
That is the bronze door? For that you need 50 dolls, so that should be possible. For the silver door you need at least 75. Opening is just going to the Doll house and enter the bronze dooor. Search for clues and try to solve the mystery. Or get my walkthrough -- see link in my signature -- and everything will be told in details. So a big spoiler alert there...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
tnx, got it :)
where are the save files located?
where should i put the dev save files to?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
this game is too big too download please someone give me compressed version thx in advanced.
Not going to happen :) This game is already compressed to the max without losing quality. It is huge because it is not your typical visual novel like most of the Ren'py games. Just download it and see for yourself. Large downloads shouldn't be a problem in this modern age...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
where are the save files located?
That depends on the used operating system and version. See the text files in the same place were you found the downloaded savegames for more information. Or if you already started the newest version and terminated it again, search for bookmark01.dat in your home directory...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
That depends on the used operating system and version. See the text files in the same place were you found the downloaded savegames for more information. Or if you already started the newest version and terminated it again, search for bookmark01.dat in your home directory...
tnx, found it :)
can we soon expect walkthrough for 0.21? :)

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yesterday evening I uploaded a rough version to the Google drive which you can access through the fish in Willy's bedroom. It is basically the text walkthrough of Nenad with some formatting. I'm playing in Linux and with the new engine it didn't work on Wine. Nenad build a Linux version -- that didn't work with the old version -- and I have that working now. So this evening I will be playing and making a version with more information...

For those who don't want to go to Willy's bedroom, here is the mentioned version.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
update is really short
I already answered, but now that I've played the newest edition I don't get it. Short? Have you seen all the animations? Have you seen the new animation in your neighbors apartment as well? This update has as much content as the ones before. Again, if that is not enough for you, wait a few months and then play all the missed episodes. But really I don't get your "complaint"...

Reactions: loki98
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes