azedsq

Jun 7, 2018
Updated OP with links for PC and Mac versions, link for full Mega folder with saves, and attached updated official walkthrough and PC torrent for v0.21.

Whew! That was a lot of stuffs.
Hey, could be possible to have a patch or the files to replace from the last version(0.20) to up date manualy to the 0.21 and not have to download the full game again pls?(sorry for my english) :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey, could be possible to have a patch or the files to replace from the last version(0.20) to up date manualy to the 0.21 and not have to download the full game again pls?(sorry for my english) :)
Not that I know of - this isn't a common game format so the developer would have to make one. Or at least someone who knows way more about this engine than me (so pretty much anyone else).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Not that I know of - this isn't a common game format so the developer would have to make one. Or at least someone who knows way more about this engine than me (so pretty much anyone else).
Earlier in this thread I've shown that it is possible. But it involves a bunch of Linux commands to do it. I don't think that it is a procedure most people will be able to do unless someone makes a nice Windows frontend which uses the Cygwin -- Linux commands for Windows -- executables in the back.

Also the Visionaire developers still say it is not possible and that my procedure will not work. Bullshit, but it seems that even developers don't know anymore how things work. The developer of this game has seen that it works, but is also hesitant because of what the developers of the game engine are saying. And because most people don't read -- for example it is made pretty clear in all kind of ways that old saves don't work and people in this forum for example keep trying it with all kind of unnecessary questions -- patching will not be made available...

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Earlier in this thread I've shown that it is possible. But it involves a bunch of Linux commands to do it. I don't think that it is a procedure most people will be able to do unless someone makes a nice Windows frontend which uses the Cygwin -- Linux commands for Windows -- executables in the back.

Also the Visionaire developers still say it is not possible and that my procedure will not work. Bullshit, but it seems that even developers don't know anymore how things work. The developer of this game has seen that it works, but is also hesitant because of what the developers of the game engine are saying. And because most people don't read -- for example it is made pretty clear in all kind of ways that old saves don't work and people in this forum for example keep trying it with all kind of unnecessary questions -- patching will not be made available...
As I said I don't know jack about Vis (couldn't remember it but googled briefly). If you have a way just to unpack the assets, I'd love to make a compressed version of this game - it's bigger than my house.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The last version i played was 19, I guess my saves won't work again. Do they have saves for end of version 19 somewhere?
FYI - there's a folder full of saves in that Mega folder - I made "Saves" bold & yellow to call more attention to it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
can i have the save folder/?thanks i dont want to down full archive
As described here

First post
Full Mega Folder with split 4GB PC files, Saves, Walk-through etc ... mega link you can download only the save folder

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
As I said I don't know jack about Vis (couldn't remember it but googled briefly). If you have a way just to unpack the assets, I'd love to make a compressed version of this game - it's bigger than my house.
I explained many times that game is FULLY compressed to webp now only way to compress it more is to lower all animations resolution to half and do you really wanna do that? Game contains over 20 000 animations that is why it is so big. It contains over 10h of gameplay when you start from begin... Also game is free for everyone so if you don't like it's size you don't have to play it :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I explained many times that game is FULLY compressed to webp now only way to compress it more is to lower all animations resolution to half and do you really wanna do that? Game contains over 20 000 animations that is why it is so big. It contains over 10h of gameplay when you start from begin... Also game is free for everyone so if you don't like it's size you don't have to play it :)
Appreciate the response and I'm not insulting your game at all. The amount of content is very impressive. The "bigger than my house" comment was intended to be funny, not mean. My apologies if that was not obvious.

Some of our members do not have unlimited internet, have unreliable connections, or have very slow speeds. They are generally very happy to have a smaller download option, even if the quality is reduced.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Hello, does anyone know why does this error, 0xc00007b, appears when i try to play the game? I tried to fix it some time ago but i ended up ruining the dll's for some other games. Thank you in advance

sky11

May 29, 2018
Start by installing SaveFile 021 and loading the game, and the sex scene in the gabriella
It's shown in black.( T_T)

Reactions: Jcompt
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes