prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
Hi Guys

Starting with the 0.19 save provided by the dev make me finish with 6 of gabriella's photo missing..( the six first when you open her album) any idea where they are?

thank you

Markie4435

Feb 2, 2018
Great game - great story - some run around - But worth it. 21 seems a bit buggy - keeps crashing before I get to the car...... game is still worth it.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Well you would be the first. And the chance of that happening will be smaller then winning the lotery :)

Hi Blup Blup:

I know you are doing a great jib with the walkthrough and it takes sometime to update from new releases. Your signature for the latest walkthrough points to the rough version. Is it correct to assume that you are still working on it.

Reason I am asking is that V021 states there are 283 photos and I am unable to find these.

Regards
Jugar

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
I think separate update only file /patch/ would be great for all. It is difficult to download full game once again /sorry my english /

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Some of our members do not have unlimited internet, have unreliable connections, or have very slow speeds.
For most of those cases they should use the torrent. With limited internet they can schedule and stop. For unreliable toorents have hashes and only needs to download 8 MiB -- in case of this game -- again, all automatically. And with very slow speeds even a 50% reduction won't help and will be very noticeable I think. But as Nenad said, everybody can decide for themselves if they want to download more than 7 GiB or not. Nobody is forcing them :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I know you are doing a great jib with the walkthrough and it takes sometime to update from new releases. Your signature for the latest walkthrough points to the rough version. Is it correct to assume that you are still working on it.

Reason I am asking is that V021 states there are 283 photos and I am unable to find these.
I don't regularly upload newer versions of the walkthrough here. In the game you can go to Willy's bedroom and click on the talking fish. That opens a Google drive were you can find v021_played.pdf. I only need to add screenshots of the dolls and photos and I was busy last night with something else :)

However I have described were all 283 photos can be found :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Starting with the 0.19 save provided by the dev make me finish with 6 of gabriella's photo missing..( the six first when you open her album) any idea where they are?
See the post above were I describe how you can get the latest walkthrough. In there you can search for [Gabrielle (x)] to find all the phot locations and what you must do to unlock them if necessary...

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Guys

thank you
in Neal's place after you help that old man(his father) searching for her

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, Gabriela scene was only black screen, that is the only error that i could find
other than that, the game is awesome :)
when is the next update? :D
it would be nice if we could have some fun with Charlotta in the future updates :)

Aux116

Dec 13, 2017
actually something I noticed, when you left click through dialog. It goes by extremely fast for some reason. Just FYI.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If you have a way just to unpack the assets, I'd love to make a compressed version of this game - it's bigger than my house
I've searched the internet, but didn't find a program to unpack the assets nor a description of the file format used. I think it will be very difficult though even if we had such a program and are willing to lose a lot of the quality. For JPEG the first 10% drops the filesize a lot without any noticeable effects. But dropping the filesize again with the same percentage will be very difficult and probably result in the graphics from the old home computers :)

Another problem that it is 2.5D so a lot of files combined in a loop to create the 3D illusion. And that means a lot of work even if automated. If 7 GiB is too big for people, what is then a size they are comfortable with? I think they want the same size as a lot of the non animated games so less then a gigabyte. And that is probably not possible unless you want the mentioned CGA graphics :) Would be fun though to see...

Reactions: LP83

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does the speedhack from cheat engine work on this cause the dood moves painfully slow at times.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
actually something I noticed, when you left click through dialog. It goes by extremely fast for some reason. Just FYI.
This is a know issue and has to do with the migration from 4.x to 5.x of the game engine. This has improved a lot of things, but also introduced new things. The strange thing is that not all people have this problem. I had it sometimes in 4.x as well but because of 5.x it seems now possible to build a native Linux application which uses OpenGL. There the problem is gone, at least after playing two episode I didn't noticed it...

The developers of the game engine don't have a solution. Nenad thinks he knows where to search and hopes he can somehow create a kind of hack to make things better. It would be nice if someone has the problem on one machine and not on another. Then maybe the trigger can be found?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes