Blafasel

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone else have the probleme that the Melissa Blowjob scene won't trigger, or is there any fix for that?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
On Windows XP this game does not work anymore.
Hmm, that is probably because of the new game engine. That is linked to DirectX 11 as far as I can tell. The previous was linked to DirectX 9. In Wine I see there should be a fall back if 11 isn't found, but that didn't work. So probably you have the same problem. Windows XP isn't supported anymore and you must be very careful in using it. Especially if it is connected to the internet!

I've searched and it seems there was a DirectX 11 for Windows XP.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm stuck at the mission where u have to go home and meet the new girl on the 2nd floor, but she's not there ?
Did you exactly do as I describe in my walkthrough? The latest is attached. Sometimes people forget to do an essential line in the dialogue. Nenad is full of that kind of tricks :)

Reactions: Nhật Long

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I had the Same Problem .. black screen for this scene
Idem here and not enable to get 3th lesson with Monique!

Edit: finally I DL savegames and I was enable to finish v21.
Great game!

But still black screen in Gabriella scene, only pink dialogs are visible.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Appreciate the response and I'm not insulting your game at all. The amount of content is very impressive. The "bigger than my house" comment was intended to be funny, not mean. My apologies if that was not obvious.

Some of our members do not have unlimited internet, have unreliable connections, or have very slow speeds. They are generally very happy to have a smaller download option, even if the quality is reduced.
Don't worry I am not offended or anything. Just wanted to make clear that I will never reduce quality of game cause of it's size :). I know some people have slow internet but for them, if they like this game maybe is best to wait several updates to download again, or simply use torrent and leave it over night to download. Blupblup has solution to patch game so each time would be only patch, But one need to understand how to do it properly. If you are up to this task ask him and he maybe help you guys patch the game :)

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
anyone know how to play from previous save on a new version ?
You can't you have to download (check first post) & install save files with the exe or copy & paste the saves into the correct location (see read me txt). After that you get two saves starting from the previous chapter in this case version 20. The first one is incest the second one normal. If you want to start at any other version number, goto the option in the main menu & you can select any version to want to start incest or normal. All the saves don't seem to have any of the doll house or hotel bits complete though.

May 29, 2017
How exactly are the two .rars in the torrent intended to be extracted and used? Part 2 to Part 1's folder?

I keep getting errors unzipping the 2nd .rar

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
How exactly are the two .rars in the torrent intended to be extracted and used? Part 2 to Part 1's folder?

I keep getting errors unzipping the 2nd .rar
You have to download both parts. When downloaded you have to open part1 with an extraction program like 7-zip. This program extract both parts to one folder.
So you don't have to extract part2 seperatly.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Nemad is really getting better with each update. I love how he spreads various fetishes with each new character.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes