Coucou88

Nov 17, 2017
Has anyone else had an issue where the game crashes when you ask Giovanna to show you her boobs? It happens every time for me. I am playing on a mac is that helps. I have also used several different save files so that doesn't seem to be the issue. Any help would appreciated. Thanks.
I have the same problem on mac

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah, one thing is to make and apply patch or patch like zip using standard linux tools - it takes few minutes. But how to let it apply by BFUs?
I had to look up BFU -- Brain Free User ? -- and you're completely right. But I know it should be possible and if someone is willing to make a simple Windows program I'm willing to make a procedure on how to make and apply the patches.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is there anyone playing this game in wine? I have given it a shot, but animations were blinking, sometimes background/menuitems didn't load at all. All my known swiss-army-knife tricks for wine failed. I have tried multiple wine versions from 2.0 to latest archlinux build...
I did :). It kind of worked with Wine 3.0.1 (!) with version 019 and 020. In 021 the game engine is upgraded and I can't get it to work. I'm new to Wine so may be there are tricks I didn't try. Nenad made especially for me a Linux export and that uses a native visplayer. That didn't work with the old engine -- too many bugs -- but works with the new engine (more testing is needed, but at least I played without problems the v021 update). However uploading a PC, Mac and Linux version is no fun...

I discovered in earlier experiments that it should be possible to use the Windows download and then add the specific Linux files -- which should be a download less than 50 MiB. I haven't tried this with v021 but it is on my agenda to investigate. I can then ask Nenad to distribute the small Linux files package. If you have Linux knowledge -- and the Arch Linux suggest that :) -- it would be fun to see if this trick works. We can then have a Linux version as well without adding an extra 7 GiB upload burden on Nenad...

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone have a save with the beginning of 0.0.9 with incest path, please

I pressed Q on accident and of course, the game doesn't have quicksave, so I lost my save progress

Zoopid

Mar 20, 2018
Hello! I seem to have run into a crash when i try to get Giovanna to let me see her boobs, so i can get the ingredient for the endurance pill. Right when she is standing at end of building it crashes right when the screen transitions into the scene for the boob suck. It stays black and then the program quits, sometimes it just quits instantly. I am on macOSX, everything has been working fine up to this point. I love this game its been fun so far, Good Job on it! Keep it up.

P.S, if someone has a save for like right after the scene so that i can get the last part of the ingredient that would help to. so far i have all the dolls and photos and stuff up to that point for both incest and normal route. but it crashes at same spot on both. Yes I have started a new game with latest version .21 still not working. Thanks in advance either way.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
the game doesn't have quicksave, so I lost my save progress
Not sure if the Q creates a bookmark00.dat but that one is used if you do a resume game. So try that.

If it doesn't and you have installed the Savagames folder from the developer you can load v008 from the options menu and start at the beginning of v009. Read the text files on ways to install the savegames. Don't use old savegames, because those don't work!

Reactions: EnterpriseNL

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
P.S, if someone has a save for like right after the scene
Do you have a savegame just before the crash? If so upload it and I will try to pass this scene on Linux and then upload that one back. Curious if the crash is only on OSX. The developer doesn't have a Mac so he can't test...

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Not sure if the Q creates a bookmark00.dat but that one is used if you do a resume game. So try that.

If it doesn't and you have installed the Savagames folder from the developer you can load v008 from the options menu and start at the beginning of v009. Read the text files on ways to install the savegames. Don't use old savegames, because those don't work!
I copied the save file the dev shared(savegame zip) so I can resume the can

Thanks

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone have a save with the beginning of 0.0.9 with incest path, please

I pressed Q on accident and of course, the game doesn't have quicksave, so I lost my save progress
Game autosaves through game play at end of each version for both paths. Go to option menu and click on 008 to start from that versions end.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello! I seem to have run into a crash when i try to get Giovanna to let me see her boobs, so i can get the ingredient for the endurance pill. Right when she is standing at end of building it crashes right when the screen transitions into the scene for the boob suck. It stays black and then the program quits, sometimes it just quits instantly. I am on macOSX, everything has been working fine up to this point. I love this game its been fun so far, Good Job on it! Keep it up.

P.S, if someone has a save for like right after the scene so that i can get the last part of the ingredient that would help to. so far i have all the dolls and photos and stuff up to that point for both incest and normal route. but it crashes at same spot on both. Yes I have started a new game with latest version .21 still not working. Thanks in advance either way.
I am trying to find this bug but I don't see anything wrong in game scene characters or transitions, all actions also work. Can you send me message log? It should be located in same path as savegames MacHD/Username/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D 021.

gary845

Feb 16, 2018
anyone having download problems? I have tried downloading through all 3 ways and as it gets close to end it fails, almost like the download is partially corrupt...which cant be the case if others are managing to download it

keeps hitting 4.05gb then reverts back to 4gb to try download that section again....after a few times attempting it, it fails

gary845

Feb 16, 2018
found what seems to be a corrupt file. after many attempts failing to download the game I began downloading parts of it at a time, and ive finally downloaded everything however there is something wrong with the file character.vc094

everything else manages to download properly, whereas this file wont, any assistance would be appreciated after me at least finding the file

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
No BGM music in game after loading saves from new version of game. Anybody have same error?
I update C++ 2012/2015 x64 but it cant help

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just wanted to say that whomever is uploading the torrent, you are FORGETTING TO UPLOAD THER SAVE GAMES.

It's not difficult to include those, but the torrent from v20 and v21 neither have saves included.

mendehlson

Jun 1, 2017
I am trying to find this bug but I don't see anything wrong in game scene characters or transitions, all actions also work. Can you send me message log? It should be located in same path as savegames MacHD/Username/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D 021.
Exact same problem here. I've tried finding the message log but no luck - the folder you mentioned only seems to contain config.ini and the savegames folder. Anywhere else it might be?

Zoopid

Mar 20, 2018
Sadly I deleted the saves, I am starting from scratch again just to make sure. There is no message log by the way don't see it in the folders. I have tried the saves download from first page the one that is saved at Gabriella or whatever and everything there is fine all the scenes work. its just that one scene apparently. I kind of want to get everything myself. I am going start over again. If i run into the crash again on this next attempt I will upload the save to see if anyone can move forward with it.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
however there is something wrong with the file character.vc094
Download the torrent file. Place both downloaded files in a folder with the name "Willy D version 021 PC" -- and put that in the folder were the torrent downloads files. Now open the torrent, but tell it not to start downloading. The do a force check. It will detect the corrupted blocks. Then start the download and those blocks will be downloaded and repaired...

For things bigger then say 2 GiB the best way to download is a torrent. It has all kind of tricks to make downloading big files much easier then a regular download like stop and resume, error checking and redownloading -- in this torrent 8 MiB per corrupted block -- and checks if the whole download is error free.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes