Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Also, is there a way to have the "load previous version" actually work in the options page? It's all white text and never activates.
Download the Savegames folder. It is in the Mega or Google drive download. They also contain the PC and Mac downloads, but if you already download that through the torrent you can forget that. Then read the text files on how to install the savegames. If you do it correctly the Options menu does work! Use it all the time...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
So like 50% different in content?
Less than that. Only the characters which are different have off course different content. And there are six or seven different on each path. It is worth it though! If you don't have the time I suggest do a full play alternating between new versions...

TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017
Why i can't see my item's more? I go with the mouse all to top and my item's do not appear
(Sorry for bad english)

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
thanks for answer and someone of ur suggestion have I already played. not much into rpgm games, but mostly looking for 3d games and 3d animated.

and u are right most game developers keep copying each other.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Download the Savegames folder. It is in the Mega or Google drive download. They also contain the PC and Mac downloads, but if you already download that through the torrent you can forget that. Then read the text files on how to install the savegames. If you do it correctly the Options menu does work! Use it all the time...
I used the MEGA links provided and also the torrent, there is no "save game folder" unless there is a hidden Mega link that doesn't have the entire 6+ GB file. And there is NO Gdrive link in the OP, unless it's magically hidden...

Care to post the links in question with just the save game folder, or offer an alternate solution?

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I used the MEGA links provided and also the torrent, there is no "save game folder" unless there is a hidden Mega link that doesn't have the entire 6+ GB file. And there is NO Gdrive link in the OP, unless it's magically hidden...

Care to post the links in question with just the save game folder, or offer an alternate solution?
The Mega link is on the first page of the thread. Navigate the folders on the Mega site and you'll see the saves folder.

Capture.PNG

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I am trying to find this bug but I don't see anything wrong in game scene characters or transitions, all actions also work. Can you send me message log? It should be located in same path as savegames MacHD/Username/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D 021.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KindleX

Sep 18, 2017
Hey Guys, can someone tell me why when I try to open the game it doesn't start? Like it appears the window of the game for 0.5 seconds and then it dissapears, could You tell me how can I fix this? ty

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The Mega link is on the first page of the thread. Navigate the folders on the Mega site and you'll see the saves folder.

View attachment 117338

Yep, that DLed an unzipped game folder, WITHOUT SAVES. That was the first link I tried because, guess what, it said "saves" included and that's what I was looking for.

Next?

Is it really *that hard* to have a GDrive link with the starter saved games from each edition? I mean there *was* a reference to a GDrive, so where is that link?

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I'm not sure what to tell you. I just checked the Mega archive again and all of the save files are there. I even downloaded the Savegames folder to see what would happen; after extracting the resulting zip file all of the necessary files were included:

saves.PNG

On Mega I double clicked on the "Willy D 021 Savegames and Walkthrough" folder to view its contents, then right-clicked on the "Savegames" folder and selected the Download > Standard Download option. That's it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
On the Mac you can open a terminal and yuse the same Unix command I have in Linux:

Code:
$ find / -iname "messages.log"
./.wine/drive_c/users/blupblup/Local Settings/Application Data/Adventures of Willy D 021/messages.log
./.local/share/Adventures of Willy D 021/messages.log
The first are from my attempt in Wine, the second is from the native Linux version.
@mendehlson download the save games from the mega link in the OP. There's a file in there "Mac version savegames.txt" that points to this:
MacHD/Username/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D 0xx

So, in your home directory, Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D 0xx

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is it really *that hard* to have a GDrive link with the starter saved games from each edition? I mean there *was* a reference to a GDrive, so where is that link?
Well, that one is for Patreons -- after answering this same stupid question for the twentieth time you tend to forget to include that. But why do you think that you will succeed with Google if you didn't succeed with the Mega link? They both work in essence the same. I think you need to read instructions better and/or experiment a little for yourself! You can't just demand things from people if they have already given you all the information above and beyond you need. The only thing you've now accomplished is that people are going to ignore you...

BTW did you click on the FAQ link in my signature. There is an explanation (again!) on what you must do to get the savegames!

<Neo>

Jun 27, 2018
Hello gents.

I've been reading in this forum for some time now and finally decided to register.

First off I would like to say that I also enjoy this awesome game a lot, therefore thanks to Nemod ;)

At the moment I'm playing v20 incest path and the game is stuck after talking to Julia and visiting aunty. I already finished all topics with aunty and nevertheless the hint still points towards her. Tried to reload previous save and restart the game, without success. On previous versions I did not encounter this issue.

Any ideas?

I also have some suggestions/ideas to improve the game even further:

- Would it be possible to have a patch/option for pubes? Yeah, some girls have pubes ingame. But what about the possibility to make this a option. So players can adjust the game to their preference.

I don't know if this is actually possible and how much work it would require. For me this would absolutely improve gaming experience. Having Maria with a nicely trimmed landing strip or Nadya with some dyed blonde triangle :p

- Will there be a possibility to really interact/have intercourse with the girls in the doll house? Because the girl with the hat in the secret garden, the ebony woman and especially the girl observing the contest are dann hot.

I would also be interested in the possibility of downloading only updated files and not always the full game. Hope that someone could make it happen somehow...

Thanks and regards

Cro

May 10, 2017
- way too much work for those pubes..
- that's the promise, all girls will have sex scenes in one way or another.
- updates only may come up soon.

KindleX

Sep 18, 2017
Hey Guys, can someone tell me why when I try to open the game it doesn't start? Like it appears the window of the game for 0.5 seconds and then it dissapears, could You tell me how can I fix this? ty

<Neo>

Jun 27, 2018
I overlooked an option in the conversation with Willy's cousin. After that the storyline continued.

If an option for pubes would really be too much work I'm hoping for more hot girls with nicely trimmed pubes. Just like the one at the blow job contest, shame that I forgot her name. Brianna?

I also read that Willy will have fun with all the girls. But I guess this "only" applies to the ones from which trophy dolls are available. I know some girls don't have these, e.g. the first three working girls, but the sex with them is also quite limited.

Like I mentioned before there are some really hot girls in the doll house and it would be a pity if Willy could not have some (extended) fun with them.

Btw. on one of the pictures in the villa it looks like Maria has got some pubes. The one were she's wearing white panties. Too bad she shaved it

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Nenad A. @Blup Blup I just tested a change to the Mac version that I think will allow a combo Windows/Mac (and possibly Linux) version.

Short version:
Make config.ini in an empty app a link to a Mac specific config.ini, and in that change the FILE line to
FILE = "../../../Adventures Of Willy D 0.21.vis"

Visionaire Player will find all the assets correctly outside the Mac app. So all you'd have to do to get a working Mac version is add this app and "mac config.ini" to the Windows version.

Long version:
I moved the assets from app/Contents/Resources to the directory that the app was in.
I copied config.ini to mac config.ini.
I changed the FILE line to FILE = "../../../Adventures Of Willy D 0.21.vis"
I made a symlink in app/Contents/Resources called config.ini pointing to mac config.ini

Double click on the app, and it runs the game. I tested this by downloading the Windows version, then dropping the app and config file in the Windows folder and running. It launched correctly and I could start a new game.

Attached is the Mac config file. I tried to attach the mac app, but I got an error. So I uploaded it to my Mega drive:

Nenad, feel free to distribute this instead of making a Mac version. This app can be used for future versions, until you update to a new version of the player. Just change mac config.ini to point to the correct .vis file.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I overlooked an option in the conversation with Willy's cousin. After that the storyline continued.

If an option for pubes would really be too much work I'm hoping for more hot girls with nicely trimmed pubes. Just like the one at the blow job contest, shame that I forgot her name. Brianna?

I also read that Willy will have fun with all the girls. But I guess this "only" applies to the ones from which trophy dolls are available. I know some girls don't have these, e.g. the first three working girls, but the sex with them is also quite limited.

Like I mentioned before there are some really hot girls in the doll house and it would be a pity if Willy could not have some (extended) fun with them.

Btw. on one of the pictures in the villa it looks like Maria has got some pubes. The one were she's wearing white panties. Too bad she shaved it
Pubes are not option since this is 2D game meaning this animations are picture sequences. So if it would be possible to change any parts of body (even as little thing as pubes) I would need to render bunch of animations again and add to game making game even larger. So that won't happen. If it was 3D game then it is easy just attach pubes obj to girl and that is it. Willy will have interaction with all or at least most of girls from game no matter did he find doll for that girl or not. There will be more girls with pubes, different type also. working girls that willy had contact with ones that work for Carlos) in future will have extended/more animations since he still don't have platinum card and he will get one... Some of girls from doll house will also get some Willy attention but that will be possible only after Willy reach some "level" in doll collections, so some even from bronze door will have additional animations with Willy.

Reactions: UYScutti23
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes