<Neo>

Jun 27, 2018
Pubes are not option since this is 2D game meaning this animations are picture sequences. So if it would be possible to change any parts of body (even as little thing as pubes) I would need to render bunch of animations again and add to game making game even larger. So that won't happen. If it was 3D game then it is easy just attach pubes obj to girl and that is it. Willy will have interaction with all or at least most of girls from game no matter did he find doll for that girl or not. There will be more girls with pubes, different type also. working girls that willy had contact with ones that work for Carlos) in future will have extended/more animations since he still don't have platinum card and he will get one... Some of girls from doll house will also get some Willy attention but that will be possible only after Willy reach some "level" in doll collections, so some even from bronze door will have additional animations with Willy.
Hi Nenad and thx for your reply. Sad to hear it would be too much work for the pubes, nevertheless looking forward to future versions!

Is the doll collection area an indicator how many girls will be in the final version? Not many empty spots in the bronze section. I hope it is not final and might be expanded

Regards Neo

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I just tested a change to the Mac version that I think will allow a combo Windows/Mac (and possibly Linux) version.
For another project I just ordered the cheapest Mac mini :) Not sure if it is powerful enough to play Willy -- didn't buy it for heavy work, more for researching things -- but I can probably at least test some things. I think you just proved what I suspect. The .vis file and all the .vs files are the same in Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Which is logical, those three have the same interactions with programs. I'm curious how the Android version differs, but Nenad convinced me that there differences are likely.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
For another project I just ordered the cheapest Mac mini :) Not sure if it is powerful enough to play Willy -- didn't buy it for heavy work, more for researching things -- but I can probably at least test some things. I think you just proved what I suspect. The .vis file and all the .vs files are the same in Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Which is logical, those three have the same interactions with programs. I'm curious how the Android version differs, but Nenad convinced me that there differences are likely.
I just simply said android version would probably need some details re-organized so it suits playing on this devices as too small obj like coins, keys etc... Should probably make em a bit larger to be able to click on them on this devices. but android licence is not included with single indie licence of engine I own and I can't test it for now. If in future more people ask for android/iOS version I can easily buy licence for it... but so far only few people asked and they asked on wrong pages so to say...

Reactions: Blup Blup

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
You really need to change this game so it doesn't default to fullscreen mode. I changed the config.ini file, but whatever the player is that this game runs on takes control of my computer and really screws up the display. I can manage to get the game to open in 1280X720, but it isn't what you'd expect AT ALL. The desktop switches to that res INSIDE the full 1920X1080, and the game is actually even smaller inside THAT screen, and pinned to the upper right corner.
Every time the scene changes, the entire display completely reloads too.
This is completely unplayable in its current state. I've done complete installs of the last 2 updates - same problem with both.

Guyver005

Mar 5, 2017
Are Eve and Julia going to have changeable scenes eventually or is this as far as they are going to go? I guess I'm wondering for Yvonne too, but she's just getting started.

Jul 14, 2017
You really need to change this game so it doesn't default to fullscreen mode. I changed the config.ini file, but whatever the player is that this game runs on takes control of my computer and really screws up the display. I can manage to get the game to open in 1280X720, but it isn't what you'd expect AT ALL. The desktop switches to that res INSIDE the full 1920X1080, and the game is actually even smaller inside THAT screen, and pinned to the upper right corner.
This is completely unplayable in its current state. I've done complete installs of the last 2 updates - same problem with both.
The Game just crashes on mine

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
You may change ini file:FULLSCREEN = no RESIZABLE = yes that way you may have it in windowed mode and you may resize as you wish as any other wiondow :)

KindleX

Sep 18, 2017
Hey Guys, can someone tell me why when I try to open the game it doesn't start? Like it appears the window of the game for 0.5 seconds and then it dissapears, could You tell me how can I fix this?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hey Guys, can someone tell me why when I try to open the game it doesn't start? Like it appears the window of the game for 0.5 seconds and then it dissapears, could You tell me how can I fix this?
You should check after you run it is it still running in background. If it does then it is probably your monitor/driver settings issue. You may try and fix this way:
Right click game exe and open compatibility tab there, check Disable fullscreen optimization, and Override high DPI scaling.
Also try changing ini file to run in windowed mode so in ini change:
FULLSCREEN = no
RESOLUTION = 1920x1080
RESIZABLE = yes
If game does not run in background after you run it then it is cause missing one of needed drivers. Check here for minimum requirements for running game:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The Game just crashes on mine
If you post more info what exactly happens maybe I may help and make it work. Please do first check minimum requirements in link in post above... Make sure you have all drivers that are needed c++ 2012 and graphic driver with at least openGL 2.0. Other then that I would need more info to be able to help you.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Are Eve and Julia going to have changeable scenes eventually or is this as far as they are going to go? I guess I'm wondering for Yvonne too, but she's just getting started.
Yes they will have "classic" scenes with different poses as most characters have. Their story is not really at the end, actually they are just at begin so to say... there are lot of things willy will be able to do with them... like oral, anal... 3some etc :)

Reactions: Guyver005

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
This is completely unplayable in its current state.
On Linux I've some of the issues you mention. See the post of Nenad on how to make it a window. Then I use Alt+enter until it is the correct size. After that I can play it normal and switch to other applications. It only gets minimized after switching, but that isn't a big issue...

Code:
FULLSCREEN = no
RESIZABLE = yes

Sleepmind

Jul 7, 2017
"Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page" on patreon page now, I hope creator dont have any problems with patreon administration now. Game is awersome, like to see it finished.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
They wanted Nenad to remove the erotic images (no actual nudity) on his page. He removed the pictures and contacted Patreon and waiting for a reply. And yes, they're becoming a dictator with shit brains.

Sleepmind

Jul 7, 2017
But his project already has been marked "adult content", isnt it? What a problem with little beautiful advertisement for good game?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
But his project already has been marked "adult content", isnt it? What a problem with little beautiful advertisement for good game?
This 2 pictures were problem... Now I don't see any actual nudity at this pictures as I really was careful creating this... but they still asked me to remove this 2 pictures... Their Community Guidelines say: Adult content includes any implied nudity, full rear view nudity, or visible nipples or genitalia. As far as my eyes can say there is no ass or nipples or genitals on this 2 pictures... but I might be wrong or seduced by devil so I don't see it... Anyway. I already contact them after removing this pictures and many other posts that could at any way "insult" their platform... We will see how fast and how they will respond... Willy Supporter.png Willy gamer.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Patreon is getting dumber each day.
These pics are very tame, considering the type of art you create.
Their judging is completely off, in my opinion

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes