depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Here are some examples for all you to see how dangerous is Nenad's page with all that dirty pictures, below patreon accounts are so innocent, so tame and timid, shame on you Nenad for killing our innocence, shame on you...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
But his project already has been marked "adult content", isnt it? What a problem with little beautiful advertisement for good game?
Exactly. There are lots of sites which more explicit content without the adult warning. Adult warning implies nudity so I like you don't get it. But there are more things Americans do that I don't get :) Must be something weird with Europeans? Or is it because of those stupid layers who think everybody else is more stupid then they and must be protected way beyond a simple warning or something which is so logical that I didn't even think about the warnings I see in some manuals -- like don't put your fingers in the electrical socket :)

Adult content includes any implied nudity
Well, both pictures although very carefully posed, do imply nudity. So technically they are within there own stupid rules. But then again, the two @sabbathfun posted go further if you ask me. Still nothing wrong with those either, just don't get it why some are under review and others not for doing exactly the same thing or even worse...

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Exactly. There are lots of sites which more explicit content without the adult warning. Adult warning implies nudity so I like you don't get it. But there are more things Americans do that I don't get :) Must be something weird with Europeans? Or is it because of those stupid layers who think everybody else is more stupid then they and must be protected way beyond a simple warning or something which is so logical that I didn't even think about the warnings I see in some manuals -- like don't put your fingers in the electrical socket :)

Well, both pictures although very carefully posed, do imply nudity. So technically they are within there own stupid rules. But then again, the two @sabbathfun posted go further if you ask me. Still nothing wrong with those either, just don't get it why some are under review and others not for doing exactly the same thing or even worse...
I don't think it is only patreon, but games in general get more attention then anything else when it comes to censure. Remember that GTA is still banned in many countries cause of it's explicit material. Globally any movie with that sort of content as most of Tarantino's movies would be called "cult movie" epic movie (as they are I just love those lol) but if you make game similar to his movie it would be controversy... Same as game of thrones is "master piece" serie yet if you even show nipple in game it will be censored big way. Everyone will talk about 1 nipple they saw in game. Problem is that games are not yet accepted as art media as other things are like movie or photography. Every democracy has rule "freedom of speech" yet if you try that on game it won't apply. Many big games have legal issues cause different controversy of their content (mass effect with sex with aliens etc). It is sad but true... PEGI warnings were never created for protection of children but for protection of Hollywood products...

dtur12

May 11, 2018
perfect Game ! Do you know somes games like that except Milfy, and DOD ? thank ! I can not waiting for the news release !

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I don't think it is only patreon, but games in general get more attention then anything else when it comes to censure. Remember that GTA is still banned in many countries cause of it's explicit material. Globally any movie with that sort of content as most of Tarantino's movies would be called "cult movie" epic movie (as they are I just love those lol) but if you make game similar to his movie it would be controversy... Same as game of thrones is "master piece" serie yet if you even show nipple in game it will be censored big way. Everyone will talk about 1 nipple they saw in game. Problem is that games are not yet accepted as art media as other things are like movie or photography. Every democracy has rule "freedom of speech" yet if you try that on game it won't apply. Many big games have legal issues cause different controversy of their content (mass effect with sex with aliens etc). It is sad but true... PEGI warnings were never created for protection of children but for protection of Hollywood products...
Indeed,

Why make candy flavoured alcohol, vape oils, and why build a game with a story in WWII and then have the protagonist duel wield pistols and have rappers do voice over work. Its because it sells to kids and kids have parents who are mostly ignorant to what goes on in the media or just don't pay enough attention to what the kids are doing or requesting money for.

And as big as gaming has gotten its still seen as a toy by many people. Slap on a age rating of 40+ and parents would still buy it for their kid because the cover has a whacky looking character on the front with super cool looking swords, they don't actually pay attention what the game is about in terms of story.

So yeah. You have one side condemning what goes on in gaming and the other half trying to defend it with common sense. But no one really gives a fuck because the tax and vat man make a fuck load from all underage purchases.

Thats my rant for the day. Whens your next info on V23 gonna be released, or is it V24? The rage has me confused.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Indeed,

Why make candy flavoured alcohol, vape oils, and why build a game with a story in WWII and then have the protagonist duel wield pistols and have rappers do voice over work. Its because it sells to kids and kids have parents who are mostly ignorant to what goes on in the media or just don't pay enough attention to what the kids are doing or requesting money for.

And as big as gaming has gotten its still seen as a toy by many people. Slap on a age rating of 40+ and parents would still buy it for their kid because the cover has a whacky looking character on the front with super cool looking swords, they don't actually pay attention what the game is about in terms of story.

So yeah. You have one side condemning what goes on in gaming and the other half trying to defend it with common sense. But no one really gives a fuck because the tax and vat man make a fuck load from all underage purchases.

Thats my rant for the day. Whens your next info on V23 gonna be released, or is it V24? The rage has me confused.
It is 0.22 actually :D and it is almost done... I still need to render some things but then I hope in day or two I'll start adding all to game and test... I can guess at some point next week game will be up. There is a lot of "off story" content in this next release as I wanted to expand that part it will include some new locations, some old locations expansion and doll house silver room content... Also some so to say "tease" with candy. This all will be in part of "open world" of game so non connected with main story but will be able to unlock this after certain actions are made previously (as candy part etc). Anyway there are bunch of new animations and also new characters added already should be very interesting I hope :)

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
This 2 pictures were problem... Now I don't see any actual nudity at this pictures as I really was careful creating this... but they still asked me to remove this 2 pictures... Their Community Guidelines say: Adult content includes any implied nudity, full rear view nudity, or visible nipples or genitalia. As far as my eyes can say there is no ass or nipples or genitals on this 2 pictures... but I might be wrong or seduced by devil so I don't see it... Anyway. I already contact them after removing this pictures and many other posts that could at any way "insult" their platform... We will see how fast and how they will respond... View attachment 118483 View attachment 118484
Not defending Patreon, but your pictures are literally "implied nudity". I'm guessing the term is lost in translation, but that's why they had a problem with them.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Not defending Patreon, but your pictures are literally "implied nudity". I'm guessing the term is lost in translation, but that's why they had a problem with them.
Sure I understand that... I removed pictures anyway and my page is back to normal but still... their rules apply after you click that you are 18+ when you try to open my page is still sort of silly. There are many music videos where girls are completely nude but hidden behind piano or some objects by camera... those for sure show nudity same way as my pictures, yet we may still watch those on youtube even without registry to verify age... I try to follow patreon rules all time and it is not big deal just 2 pictures anyway but still think it is silly rule, to need to verify that you are 18+ and then on page you can't show absolutely nothing from content from my product...

Aug 28, 2017
I guess the reason why movies and music videos get a pass while games don't, is that people still think that the target audience for games is kids.

Sometimes it still feels like we're living the worst parts of the 90s.

<Neo>

Jun 27, 2018
Nenad, are the empty spots in the bronze doll section an indication how many new girls will be introduced to the game? Or will this be expanded?

Not too many empty spots remaining...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes