depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Saves provided by dev are bugged, his announcement:

here is what is happening. save files are corrupted somehow... Not by upload but my original savefiles as well. It may be something I did wrong it may because vis update I don't know. I will create new save files (just one path) so you guys may play only this latest version... I will probably not bother with playing it 100% cause that would take 2 days to finish. So you will get new proper save files I hope some time tomorrow evening or night (depends when I am done doing them). I aplologize for this.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Nice and fast update =)
However i think i'll wait a little more for 0.23 to get some more content before downloading :) (even if Nurse Candy is tempting)
Indeed. No doubt what is available in V22 is nice, but I'm all about the story situations rather than collecting s**t. Plus images still of CG nudity does f**k all for me, even the sex scenes. But the situations are what causes stimulation in the ol' undercrackers. Plus waiting for V23 will then probably give me reason to look at the V22 stuff once I'm done with the main game content.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Please don't ask about links to the update here. There is a system for that, so go check that out and do it the proper way. Don't get the moderators angry, because last time the naggers had to wait quite a while. This thread is only for questions about the game!

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Please don't ask about links to the update here. There is a system for that, so go check that out and do it the proper way. Don't get the moderators angry, because last time the naggers had to wait quite a while. This thread is only for questions about the game!
Sorry I wasn't aware of another system for that, could you give me the link please?

Thanks

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Sorry I wasn't aware of another system for that, could you give me the link please?
No problem for me :) Go to the main page and from there to the subforum. There is some explanation of whats needed to make it a legit request.

Reactions: rattler2027

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017

Thanks
Fuck the request thread man. It is a pain in the arse seeing people ask the same shit over and over again, but the request thread is a stupid fucking idea. Once someone is willing to link the new update it will be here mate. Fuck the request thread, just be patient mate because we're stealing the fucking game anyways.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Fuck the request thread man. It is a pain in the arse seeing people ask the same shit over and over again, but the request thread is a stupid fucking idea. Once someone is willing to link the new update it will be here mate. Fuck the request thread, just be patient mate because we're stealing the fucking game anyways.
For popular games like this one, it's generally a waste of time b/c someone will post it here.

Requests are the way to go for less known games or new threads.

Reactions: Krull

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
As has been said, just be patient and wait. The dev delivers a great product and always releases it for free at some point. I'm as keen as the next person for any update, but a bit of respect for the dev doesn't hurt. Especially as there are paying customers ahead of the freeloaders.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The dev delivers a great product and always releases it for free at some point.
AFAIK it is almost exactly at the same moment the Patreon posts are sent. For those who didn't play v021 yet, you can for free. Check that link as soon as v023 is released for downloading v022. Usually updates are between 15 and 21 days...

I help seeding the newest and previous version and there is always a surge for both versions once the newest is released. So it seems that there are more people waiting for the free version.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes