Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
A similar situation. I delete the entire folder Adventures of Willy D 020 from c:\Users\Алексей\AppData\Local\, I start a new game. I'm saved. Loading a saved game - saving error! WTF! Copying backups from the game archive to a new folder does not help. Using Willy D Savegames 020.exe does not help. It all started with version 0.18.
I have added button to close that screen for new version (that should be up in day or so) so even if it happens by unknown reason you will be able to close that screen and play no matter what error is there with saves/time or simply drivers not responding as they should, I know 99 people don't have this issue but since once it did happen to me I added close button for future.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi Nenad, how about running this game on Unreal Engine or Unity ? I know it will be too long to migrate/convert everything and it'll be lots of works, etc etc ... But real time 3D eats less disk space than VIS and I'm sure your model don't need 4K polygon to be rendered :p Just my 2 cents ...
Game can't migrate to real time 3D simply cause it is not real time 3D. You may think it is or may look like so, but this are all webp sequence pictures that act as animations.... I would dare so to say that it could be possible create similar with renpy as renpy also support image sequence as animations, but I guess people thinks adult games are nothing but series of still pictures :D. Or even worse, that renpy is lame program, and I know for fact it is not... It is how you use it (at least in case of software lol)

Reactions: Blup Blup and LP83

gamedebosta

May 22, 2018
You need to have a conversation with danielle when she shows her nipple(You have to be a little patient and wait there) in the ROSE bar,Then back to Hillwood,You will find those photos.{I am chinese,I wish you could understand what I said.}
It works! thank you so much <3! 100% complete... =)

Reactions: Blup Blup

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
What do you do if you can't get the doll house to appear? I used the auto solve but nothing happens. This is on fresh gameplay .20 version.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You can try to solve the puzzle. Read my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature -- to see if you did the autosolve quest correctly. If you did and you didn't use an old save, post it her so I can check if it is indeed a problem.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
What do you do if you can't get the doll house to appear? I used the auto solve but nothing happens. This is on fresh gameplay .20 version.
After using auto solve you need to wait several sec to it be applied to script then clkc exit and that will work. So don't click exit too quick. Also even without autosolve you may skip puzzle by very fast exiting from puzzle screen as in first 2 sec it is in state "solved".

Reactions: Shades19

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yes, that is correct. The directory must have 020 in the name. And you can check the version in the main menu in the right bottom corner...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
how i can fix it?
The file date of config.ini isn't the one provided in v020, so you've edited it. In that case check that the FILE line points to the .vis file for this version. That is one of the explanation of the init failed message and in your case the most likely one...

Reactions: hafide05

hafide05

Jun 9, 2018
The file date of config.ini isn't the one provided in v020, so you've edited it. In that case check that the FILE line points to the .vis file for this version. That is one of the explanation of the init failed message and in your case the most likely one...
thx i fix it

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes