macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OP really need to be updated, specificaly on the changelog

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm playing this for the first time and I'm about to start v0.08 following the walkthrough. The game itself is really good with really hot ladies (Mom and Mrs. Maria:heartcoveredeyes: for example). What I'm not liking so far is angles during H scenes, a lot of times is sideways and afar. I wish we could manipulate the camera or the very least have some close up shots like pov or something, because most of the time is just like Big Brother with the pussy/asshole block shots:(. IMO we don't need to see the characters in third person all the time, I rather see the pussy and asshole really close:p. This is just a constructive criticism from someone playing for the first time, like I said before, this is really good and it would be amazing if some of stuff I said would come to fruition.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
May I ask why can't I find Maya's bronze doll. I have completed the bj scene with Ms Skye, picked up Maya's photo. But the doll is just not on Maya's desk??
Edit: i find similar question at page 33 but seems no actual answer??
Okay, I found the answer, need to pin that Maya's photo on the ugly painting in the bathroom. thus the Maya's bronze doll will show. So here is another question... do I have to collect back the photos on the painting to complete the collection and how to do so..? as I can only fap when clicking on the photos

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else having the problem with the new dolls? As I said in a earlier post, Katy silver doll don't show at all, when I first picked it up, the "New" tag was there but no doll, also the gold doll cant be clicked on.

Just wondering if this is a problem on my end only or others as well.

Thanks

wusjhao

Jun 26, 2018
help me, please
the new config do not allows me to drag/resize my game window after v0.19 under win7,it is too bad. Config Windowed resizable has been disabled.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I'm playing this for the first time and I'm about to start v0.08 following the walkthrough. The game itself is really good with really hot ladies (Mom and Mrs. Maria:heartcoveredeyes: for example). What I'm not liking so far is angles during H scenes, a lot of times is sideways and afar. I wish we could manipulate the camera or the very least have some close up shots like pov or something, because most of the time is just like Big Brother with the pussy/asshole block shots:(. IMO we don't need to see the characters in third person all the time, I rather see the pussy and asshole really close:p. This is just a constructive criticism from someone playing for the first time, like I said before, this is really good and it would be amazing if some of stuff I said would come to fruition.
There are some povs later in game but not way too many. Only thing you may do with camera is zoom in/out cause this is still 2D game not real 3D game. So no actual 3D objects or characters are used in game, it is picture sequence rendered that way that they make us think it is 3D :) Also there will be some more povs in future but again, not all the time :)

Reactions: Krull

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
help me, please
the new config do not allows me to drag/resize my game window after v0.19 under win7,it is too bad. Config Windowed resizable has been disabled.
Edit your ini this way
FULLSCREEN = no
RESOLUTION = 1920x1080 (or any you wish)
RESIZABLE = yes
After just save ini and run game.

Reactions: Krull

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Anyone else having the problem with the new dolls? As I said in a earlier post, Katy silver doll don't show at all, when I first picked it up, the "New" tag was there but no doll, also the gold doll cant be clicked on.

Just wondering if this is a problem on my end only or others as well.

Thanks
Katy dolls are bugged cause I made mistake somewhere. It will be fixed for next version :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes