macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
o_O?
what's the exe is for in the save folder ?

in savegames & walkthrough folder they are an "willy D savegames 022.exe" ... what is it for ?

i dont see any explanation about this file..

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
o_O?
what's the exe is for in the save folder ?

in savegames & walkthrough folder they are an "willy D savegames 022.exe" ... what is it for ?

i dont see any explanation about this file..
i used torrent to download it and there was no a saves and walkthrough file. anyway, i redownloading it now

Apr 7, 2018
played up till .18, any more mom / sis / aunt content? As far as I'm aware there is no sex with the aunt and there's only anal with the sis and reverse cowgirl with the mom?

felmaster

Oct 5, 2017
unlike the most people here I liked the content in v022. great work! I wonder if we ever will get scenes with sophie and charlotta? also will we ever able to have anal scene with violette?

Reactions: Blup Blup

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wait no. its not.. wtf

ah, its the mega here

i have no idea why it appear in my torrent ... its the exact same file, it have an exe in it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@Nenad A.
they is a little bug with Yvonne... after i repeat the lesson one wit her, at the end, she appear to continu the blowjob hidden behind the bed with MC lying on floor, in same time MC (willy) is tanding next to Steve...
she stay like this whatever clic i make, unless i left the room and came back into it, it fix it.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i thnk ya..

its appear to be same file than here . its same folder apparently. no idea why i have it on the torrent , if you dont o_O
i don't have the game yet. do you have the torrents for ver 22

Reaper1

May 25, 2017
Not possible. Even if someone manages to decode the file structure -- and AFAIK nobody has done that yet -- you end up with lost of files. This game is 2.5D so it uses multiple images to create the 3D effect. I don't think it will be fun to browse to literally thousands of images which are almost the same...
Thanks for the info. Was just curious.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Phew. Until now I was the only one who had this bug. What OS are you using? Windows? Mac? Linux? Also, what savegames did you use. The "bugged" ones of July 4th or the newer ones of July 5th. I only have the problem with the latter. For finding the key I loaded the first although that has other bugs. But it showed me the location of the key. With that I could maneuver the mouse and clicked on the right point. To save you that trouble, here is the screenshot I made:
Is this the same bug I am experiencing? (see attached)
This bug "happened" when i got hypnotized by Gabriela... shes a witch!!!

Also BlupBlup, thanks for the Linux stuff, everything works great so far till i hit this bug (which might not have anything to do with os)
if a fix/cure is known, please let us know. thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
I downloaded the two parts but the first seems to be empty (but it is an archive of 4gb) :|

Oct 28, 2017
You obviously didn't gave her a petal or essence for making the candles. After that you can talk with her about visiting the church :) See my walktrough for more information -- link to latest in my signature. But this should get you started...

Thank you blupblup.
Forgot her demand for the petals- short time brain. ;-)

Oct 28, 2017
Cannot cut the rope (in church) with the dagger from inventory...
"Could be the solution but it isnt"

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes