Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I stuck on "Spent some quality time...." Whatever I do I cannot change the hint. That is why game is not continue. How can I solve that any ideas?
I don't know the exact line, but afterwards you must say something specific for progress to the next hint. Check this part in my walkthrough and check if you did everything described. Link to latest in my signature. If you can't figure it out, upload the savegame -- made in v022 and not based on an older save, because that gives glitches you are in part describing -- and I'l have a look.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
That is your opinion which I can respect. But it seemed to me that you advised other people not to download it because it wasn't worth it. May be that wasn't your intention but that was what it seemed to me. Plus that what you said was incomplete, so I wrote my reply. I found this a again a great update. Lots of sexy animations and some well known fetishes -- nuns and sorority. Obviously not for you, but as long as you don't impose it to others I'm fine with that :)
You only quoted part of my response to the guy. Indeed compared to Nenads other releases this is a weaker update in terms of actual story progression and just some side mission shit.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is this the same bug I am experiencing? (see attached)
This bug "happened" when i got hypnotized by Gabriela... shes a witch!!!

Also BlupBlup, thanks for the Linux stuff, everything works great so far till i hit this bug (which might not have anything to do with os)
if a fix/cure is known, please let us know. thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try right click game exe and open compatibility tab there, check Disable fullscreen optimization, and Override high DPI scaling. Also you may try turning on vertical sync in your GPU drivers... besides that if it does not solve it for you... I am clueless for now. Engine devs say it is drivers related but I think they just said that to get rid of few people reporting this sort of bug... Sorry if I was not of much of help.

gamedebosta

May 22, 2018
I already have happy ending with jux (300$ peep?) and the photo dont appear on the location mentioned...
and what can i speak with nurse candy if i cant enter hospital says im not sick...

only this two things left for me... =/

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
it would be really nice to play non-incest interactions in the incest path. It doesnt make any sense to loose content. in the incest path, I want to see everything + incest stuff.

I mean, it should be sth like:
normal path = non-incest path
incest path = non incest path + incest actions.

people who play it in the incest path dont really need to miss any content.
Nenad, if you ever read this, please consider it :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
it would be really nice to play non-incest interactions in the incest path. It doesnt make any sense to loose content. in the incest path, I want to see everything + incest stuff.

I mean, it should be sth like:
normal path = non-incest path
incest path = non incest path + incest actions.

people who play it in the incest path dont really need to miss any content.
Nenad, if you ever read this, please consider it :)
2 paths are created to avoid patreon stupid rule "incest is forbidden if it is not game of thrones" this way they can't legally ban my game cause it is up to player to chose would they wanna incest or not. Unlike other games that are "forcing us" to play only incest path... (by forcing i meant patreon thinks like that). so, this 2 paths can't be mixed for safety reasons :D

Reactions: Buster65 and gurth

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
2 paths are created to avoid patreon stupid rule "incest is forbidden if it is not game of thrones" this way they can't legally ban my game cause it is up to player to chose would they wanna incest or not. Unlike other games that are "forcing us" to play only incest path... (by forcing i meant patreon thinks like that). so, this 2 paths can't be mixed for safety reasons :D
okay, i understand the situation. thanks for clarification.

PS: if you make another game after Willy D. Please make it Female protagonist ;)
PS #2: is there any chance to find and download the song that is played in the orion hotel?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

PS: if you make another game after Willy D. Please make it Female protagonist ;)
PS #2: is there any chance to find and download the song that is played in the orion hotel?
I am already making another game in "free time" when I rest from willy game... There will be 3 MC that we will be able to play with, one male one female and last one is... well weird one. But you will see someday I hope :p every character will have their own stories but we will be able to play with 1 or all 3 in same time. Their stories will mix up yet it will be able to finish game only with 1 if we chose too... A bit more complicate to create then willy so we will see if I will be able to make it.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

Oh I forgot to mention... Yes I will create "soundtrack" from game and give it for free to everyone who want it... Many people asked that is why... I did not think any of this music is anything special since I create them really fast for use in my game. But since they are all my creations I can share it :) It just takes time to sort all so it looks like actual soundtrack... You don't wanna 30-40 files with weird names that that I use inside game itself :p So I need to name and sort this before releasing soundtrack...

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
I am already making another game in "free time" when I rest from willy game... There will be 3 MC that we will be able to play with, one male one female and last one is... well weird one. But you will see someday I hope :p every character will have their own stories but we will be able to play with 1 or all 3 in same time. Their stories will mix up yet it will be able to finish game only with 1 if we chose too... A bit more complicate to create then willy so we will see if I will be able to make it.
Oh I forgot to mention... Yes I will create "soundtrack" from game and give it for free to everyone who want it... Many people asked that is why... I did not think any of this music is anything special since I create them really fast for use in my game. But since they are all my creations I can share it :) It just takes time to sort all so it looks like actual soundtrack... You don't wanna 30-40 files with weird names that that I use inside game itself :p So I need to name and sort this before releasing soundtrack...
those are realy great news, man. I really mean it. wow! thanks :)

carix

Jul 15, 2017
thx for update
2 issues;
1: there are no photo for new peek :)
2: cant reach nurse candy :) fck bitch doctor dont let me in :D

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
thx for update
2 issues;
1: there are no photo for new peek :)
2: cant reach nurse candy :) fck bitch doctor dont let me in :D
If you used the savegames of July 5th -- not July 4th because those are bugged -- provided by the developer both should work. Check my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature -- to see how it is done. But I think you used an old save because the doctor should let you in. In old saves the state says Willy can't...

Fr1nge

Dec 2, 2017
[v.022] when you take Katy's silver doll, it's not visible in the collection ... it's empty ... is this a bug , or i have not done anything right ?

jeanpual

Jun 19, 2018
I have finished the main story quest and been to the hotel but the church isn't appearing? I have seen where it is located on the map but it isn't on my game, any ideas?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
[v.022] when you take Katy's silver doll, it's not visible in the collection ... it's empty ... is this a bug , or i have not done anything right ?
I already answered that on previous pages here... It was bug that I created by accident. It will be fixed in next version. Both silver and gold Katy dolls.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
what we can do with WIDE OPEN SPRAY? thanks guys
After 3some with Dee Dee and Dean talk to Dee Dee and say how great she was. Then you may use spray on her for additional 3some poses... Those are a bit extreme and also optional... it is about 2 in same ... hole lol.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I have finished the main story quest and been to the hotel but the church isn't appearing? I have seen where it is located on the map but it isn't on my game, any ideas?
To open church location you need to open silver doll chamber of lust and talk to mother superior there and ask did they came from church... That opens church location on map.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes