ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
To open church location you need to open silver doll chamber of lust and talk to mother superior there and ask did they came from church... That opens church location on map.

Ahh hello there my fav. dev. only little question. About nurse it is that scene when she is rubbing her ass around Willis D.?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Ahh hello there my fav. dev. only little question. About nurse it is that scene when she is rubbing her ass around Willis D.?
For now yes titties and ass rub... That will be expanded in future to... full scenes as most of girls have :)

Reactions: bombusblack
Aug 24, 2017
Well, this 0.22 version does not work, screen goes black and it freezes my pc, no ctrl-alt-del... nothing. Only thing I can do is press the reset button. The last version I've played was 0.19... that one works, I have it on my pc.

If I go to local disk c - users - username - appdata - local - Adventures of Willy D 022 I can only find a text file named "messages" and inside says:
3:27:30.950:Engine Version: 5.0.6 (Build 1197 from Build date: Jun 25 2018)
3:27:30.950:Time needed for preloading game: 56 msec
3:27:30.950:No config.ini in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local/Adventures of Willy D 022//config.ini
3:27:30.006:Using DX11 Subsystem

The other folder from the previous v0.19 has savegames folder, config file and also the messages text file, but the text inside is different... says stuff about errors, about resolutions, shaders... but this v0.19 works without any problem on my Win 10 home 64.

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
I'm not sure if I understand your question. But Alan -- not Adam -- and Daisy are the main adventure so you can always continue with that. Or even must if you want to unlock more of the city Willy lives in. The coins is a side quest and can be played whenever you want. It is part of the open world to explore on your own...
Thank you for answering my questions and when does the girl sitting in the bar have a sex scene

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is it possible to play on a laptop without it crashing every 5 minutes?
Yes :) I played up until recently on an old laptop without problems. Please post the messages.log found in the same directory as were the Savegames are created. On Windows it is somewhere in the AppData folder...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm having trouble extracting for winrar, can you tell why the winrar '' suspend '' error?
Pleas post a screenshot. Or try to use the most recent . New compression methods are constantly added so for RAR you are best of with one who has implement those.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Well, this 0.22 version does not work, screen goes black and it freezes my pc, no ctrl-alt-del... nothing. Only thing I can do is press the reset button. The last version I've played was 0.19... that one works, I have it on my pc.
In the previous version -- or v020? Time flies -- Nenad switch form the v4.x to the v5.x Visionaire game engine. That solves a lot of problems, but off course creates new ones.

3:27:30.006:Using DX11 Subsystem
The old one used DirectX 9 and the new one DirectX 11. In theory it should fall back to the older one if there are problems, but in Wine under Linux that didn't work for v021. With the newest Wine it seems to work, but have other issues. Wine isn't supported by Visionaire Studio so we now have a native Linux player which does work.

Anyway try to see if DirectX 11 is installed and correctly working. What I remember from a long time ago -- Direct X 3 or so :) -- it has a diagnostic program. Also check for latest videocard drivers or issues with them.

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

FlamerXXX

Jun 17, 2018
Yes :) I presume you see this with the Linux version?

Thanks. I found that the saves from July 4th didn't show this small screen. I also checked v021 through options and a new game. The first had the problem, the second not. But now I see that loading v020 -- the start of the Gabriella episode -- doesn't have it yet and also sampled five earlier episodes in each route. None have it. Tonight I will try to confirm your finding. It helps when we can pinpoint it occurs...

Well at the moment three people have this bug. The second reporter didn't answer my questions yet, so I don't know which OS he/she is using. It could be a bug in the Linux player. Although Visionaire makes updates to it, I have the impression that it isn't well maintained. For example linking to a very old libpng12 is strange. Especially because the provide some libraries in the lib64 and not this one. If you need that specific library they should include it.

However I also had the impression that code in the game triggers it, because not all saves had the problem. And it seems you confirmed this. So it is probably some innocent code from Nenad which triggers a bug in the Linux player. That is what the limited data at the moment suggests. If someone report this in macOS or Windows then this hypothesis is false, but that is what good bug hunting entails...

No, not yet. Also the Visionaire developers seem very stubborn and think that their code is error free. I don't like that attitude :(

BTW which distribution are you using? And what is your graphics card?
Hi Blup Blup,

I have the same problem and is running the Mac version of the game.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I have the same problem and is running the Mac version of the game.
Nice! Or not so nice, depending on how you look at it.Up till now it seemed a problem in the Linux player. Just to be sure -- because wit an reported problem on macOS there is a better chance that the Visionaire developers will take it seriously -- could you confirm the following for me and Nenad?

Open through options the v020 save. You are now standing in front of Gabriella. On my system I don't have the small Droste window yet. Now say to her that you are ready for the hypnosis session. The dick grinding start blurry. At the moment it becomes clear I see a kind of sucking up the whole screen into the small window. So it isn't black. In the left top corner of this small screen I can kind of see the whole scene. At least I see movement and the overall colors match the big screen :)

It seems that the effect used in this scene triggers the small window. If so, it should be possible to make a demo for the Visoionaire developers so they can look into it. And for the rest of the readers her: try the above and let me know the result. And please state your OS and version if possible.

FlamerXXX

Jun 17, 2018
Nice! Or not so nice, depending on how you look at it.Up till now it seemed a problem in the Linux player. Just to be sure -- because wit an reported problem on macOS there is a better chance that the Visionaire developers will take it seriously -- could you confirm the following for me and Nenad?

Open through options the v020 save. You are now standing in front of Gabriella. On my system I don't have the small Droste window yet. Now say to her that you are ready for the hypnosis session. The dick grinding start blurry. At the moment it becomes clear I see a kind of sucking up the whole screen into the small window. So it isn't black. In the left top corner of this small screen I can kind of see the whole scene. At least I see movement and the overall colors match the big screen :)

It seems that the effect used in this scene triggers the small window. If so, it should be possible to make a demo for the Visoionaire developers so they can look into it. And for the rest of the readers her: try the above and let me know the result. And please state your OS and version if possible.
Yes this is exactly what happens for me, I also tried to run a save game I dowloaded from mega for version 022
and the same bug is in the save.

I run the game on a Macbook Air with macOS 10.13.5, and had no problem with the game until now.
In version 021 when visiting Gabriela the screen just went black and I saw only the text, after that the screen went
back to normal, but in 022 I get the small screen in the top left corner and it sits there for the rest of gameplay.

Love the game by the way.

May 24, 2018
For a while now i've played this game and it's really amazing however i get to the end of either incest or no incest update where it says that is all for this update find all photo's and dolls etc....
Then next update i use Nonods (see what i did there) save files and it starts at a point where i clearly missed something, what gives?
If the game ending tells me that is all and no more hints then why are his saves for next update always more progressed?

Aug 24, 2017
In the previous version -- or v020? Time flies -- Nenad switch form the v4.x to the v5.x Visionaire game engine. That solves a lot of problems, but off course creates new ones.

The old one used DirectX 9 and the new one DirectX 11. In theory it should fall back to the older one if there are problems, but in Wine under Linux that didn't work for v021. With the newest Wine it seems to work, but have other issues. Wine isn't supported by Visionaire Studio so we now have a native Linux player which does work.

Anyway try to see if DirectX 11 is installed and correctly working. What I remember from a long time ago -- Direct X 3 or so :) -- it has a diagnostic program. Also check for latest videocard drivers or issues with them.
Thank you for the reply. The previous version I'm talking about is v0.19 (before downloading this latest v0.22). All seems ok on my end... did a dxdiag and seems there are no issues, DX12 is installed and features also 11.1/11.0/10.1/10.0/9.3/9.2/9.1.
Video driver is latest 18.5.1 from AMD... I have some other games that require way more resources than Willy D... like Mass Effect Andromeda, Rise of the Tomb Raider, The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt and others, all working fine... haven't had a game crash on me since years.
Will wait for a new version cause, like you said, maybe this new game engine creates some new problems.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Then next update i use Nonods (see what i did there) save files and it starts at a point where i clearly missed something, what gives? If the game ending tells me that is all and no more hints then why are his saves for next update always more progressed?
That is because the game has two parts: the main adventure and the open world. When the main adventure is done, you get the message wait for the next update plus some hints what is new in the open world part. For that it isn't easy to give hints because you as player can do what you like. The main adventure unlocks the necessary parts so you can doe what you want...

The saves from Nenad always do the main adventure plus the most important parts from the open world. For example opening the chambers in the Doll house etc. If you didn't do that, then the next episode does have new things you didn't see.

If you wit a few days, you can get the final version of my walkthrough for that update. At the end I always point to what is new in the open world plus descriptions of how to go about. Link to the latest is always in my signature. Or go to Willy's bedroom and click on the BlupBlup fish on the wall :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes