• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
Any one saves for ver 21? I miss this part last i got 20 ;( with therapist;/

update i got it ;)

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can someone please show me the doll house entrance i read the walk
through but i just can't find it
I don't konow how I can help you. Everything needed is in the walkthrough -- see link to latest in my signature. Can you upload a save so I can may be see what you are missing?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
2 paths are created to avoid patreon stupid rule "incest is forbidden if it is not game of thrones" this way they can't legally ban my game cause it is up to player to chose would they wanna incest or not. Unlike other games that are "forcing us" to play only incest path... (by forcing i meant patreon thinks like that). so, this 2 paths can't be mixed for safety reasons :D
I read a lot, in this page, about the rules of Patreon referred to the incest paths in those games... (Senseless rules, at least I think it) An option, to not lose content, would be to include both paths in the same game and offer the option to exclude only the incest. I want to say, in the option of incest include both... And in the "normal" option, remove the incest... That's just you don't have to play all the game two times to see both paths. It's just an idea.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, It seems that you have missed a lot :) Please see my walkthrough -- link to latest in signature -- for all unlockable content. And be aware that episode 22 added content to the doll house. This doll house isn't far from finished :)
Seen the walkthrough, i think i got all.
but no biggie, maybe just my expectation from my imagination ruin everything...

glad to hear doll house content will be expanded. and maybe maria/gloria as well :)
thanks

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Try right click game exe and open compatibility tab there, check Disable fullscreen optimization, and Override high DPI scaling. Also you may try turning on vertical sync in your GPU drivers... besides that if it does not solve it for you... I am clueless for now. Engine devs say it is drivers related but I think they just said that to get rid of few people reporting this sort of bug... Sorry if I was not of much of help.
unfortunately none of these helps.
thanks for trying, and pls let us know if a cure is found! lives depended on it!! ;)

or maybe... is it possible to create a trigger or option to SKIP the gabriela hypnosis affect scene? dont skip the naughty scene, jsut the opening affect scene that actually causes the issue.

thanks

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nice! Or not so nice, depending on how you look at it.Up till now it seemed a problem in the Linux player. Just to be sure -- because wit an reported problem on macOS there is a better chance that the Visionaire developers will take it seriously -- could you confirm the following for me and Nenad?

Open through options the v020 save. You are now standing in front of Gabriella. On my system I don't have the small Droste window yet. Now say to her that you are ready for the hypnosis session. The dick grinding start blurry. At the moment it becomes clear I see a kind of sucking up the whole screen into the small window. So it isn't black. In the left top corner of this small screen I can kind of see the whole scene. At least I see movement and the overall colors match the big screen :)

It seems that the effect used in this scene triggers the small window. If so, it should be possible to make a demo for the Visoionaire developers so they can look into it. And for the rest of the readers her: try the above and let me know the result. And please state your OS and version if possible.
I'm seeing the same issue, with the Mac version. I load the v021 incest save, and I see the black rectangle with a mini scene on the upper left side.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Pleas post a screenshot. Or try to use the most recent . New compression methods are constantly added so for RAR you are best of with one who has implement those.
Look this, somebody can help me ? "
data error (cyclic redundancy check) "
I translated for you

May 24, 2018
WOW awesome thx mate....

That is because the game has two parts: the main adventure and the open world. When the main adventure is done, you get the message wait for the next update plus some hints what is new in the open world part. For that it isn't easy to give hints because you as player can do what you like. The main adventure unlocks the necessary parts so you can doe what you want...

The saves from Nenad always do the main adventure plus the most important parts from the open world. For example opening the chambers in the Doll house etc. If you didn't do that, then the next episode does have new things you didn't see.

If you wit a few days, you can get the final version of my walkthrough for that update. At the end I always point to what is new in the open world plus descriptions of how to go about. Link to the latest is always in my signature. Or go to Willy's bedroom and click on the BlupBlup fish on the wall :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
data error (cyclic redundancy check)
That means the archive is damaged during the download or it is too old to use the compression method in this archive. The first can be checked through a MD5 checksum:

Code:
4799dd320a0366595a92dd0ac8c3da9e  Willy d 022.part1.rar
4000c373524f3592a5f366114e9d0f43  Willy d 022.part2.rar
If the checksums are different then the file(s) are damaged. If you are familiar with torrents you can use that to only download the damaged parts -- with luck just an 8 MiB block -- and else you need to download the part(s) which have a non matching checksum.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Get petal or essence on top of Treehole cabin, sell to sister Larissa and then talk about visit church...

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
The game crashes when I attempt to have some fun with Giovanna to get her brother to beat me up.

Crash report shows as follows:

Process: Visionaire Player [1331]
Path: /private/var/folders/*/Adventures of Willy D 022.app/Contents/MacOS/Visionaire Player
Identifier: Visionaire Player
Version: 5.0.6 (1197)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: Visionaire Player [1331]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2018-07-11 22:11:35.045 -0400
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.5 (17F77)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: A03B783C-0CD0-BB1F-1577-80D94A31DFC3

Time Awake Since Boot: 9600 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Notes: Translocated Process

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000040
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: exc handler [0]

Is there a way around this? Like I have something in my inventory I need to use or move, or perhaps something I need to pick up. Or should I look into a save file that is just after what follows with Giovanna?

Reactions: fossill and czrdrv

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
Hey did somebody have the beggining save 0.18 ? i recently download the v . 0.22 but realize that i cant use my old saves...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Install the bookmarks (special saves) provided by the developer. They are in a separate folder in the MEGA link. Then go to the Options and click on v017 form the path you want to play. That starts at the beginning of v018.

fossill

Dec 6, 2017
The game crashes when I attempt to have some fun with Giovanna to get her brother to beat me up.

Crash report shows as follows:

Process: Visionaire Player [1331]
Path: /private/var/folders/*/Adventures of Willy D 022.app/Contents/MacOS/Visionaire Player
Identifier: Visionaire Player
Version: 5.0.6 (1197)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: Visionaire Player [1331]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2018-07-11 22:11:35.045 -0400
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.5 (17F77)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: A03B783C-0CD0-BB1F-1577-80D94A31DFC3

Time Awake Since Boot: 9600 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Notes: Translocated Process

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000040
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: exc handler [0]

Is there a way around this? Like I have something in my inventory I need to use or move, or perhaps something I need to pick up. Or should I look into a save file that is just after what follows with Giovanna?
Same problem for me too

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes