Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The game crashes when I attempt to have some fun with Giovanna to get her brother to beat me up.
Same problem for me too
If it happens consistently -- and not just a glitch -- it is very important toe have an exect description of what the previous four steps were. For example in anothre bug we discovered that the small Droste windows is generated in the transition from blurry to clear when Willy is being hypnotized by Gabriella on both macOS and Linux. So please give some more descriptions so people can test...

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
If it happens consistently -- and not just a glitch -- it is very important toe have an exect description of what the previous four steps were. For example in anothre bug we discovered that the small Droste windows is generated in the transition from blurry to clear when Willy is being hypnotized by Gabriella on both macOS and Linux. So please give some more descriptions so people can test...
No no, this is before any hypnosis. It's the point where Willy asks to see her breasts, she offers him a better idea, and according to the guide, her brother is suppose to run out and make Willy faint so he can go to the hospital.

It crashes right after when I'm assuming the animation is suppose to play.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Have look how much other popular games have pages. This game is great, I like models & animations but to reach there we need to discuss more :D
I just found this by searching this thread for "popular games" as I see Willy D isn't on the list! So it takes more discussions? I thought it might be a weighted balance of discussions and rating or at least enough ratings then discussions. Very sad to see Willy D not on the list. It's a full game!

Reactions: dark.knight48

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The hypnosis was an example of what we need to check things on other machines. But you gave us exactly that anyway :) Thanks, I'll check this out...

fossill

Dec 6, 2017
It happens as in the picture when I choose "show boobs" and then quits after "i have better idea..." I added some error reports but its quiet huge..

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
greet everyone I have a problem, when I start the game, the program becomes very slow, it stops when willy enters the office, the computer hangs
I have windows 10x 64 with all the update, with memory of 4 giga

et3

Jul 10, 2017
I have a problem I can not locate a doll...
Stella's house.
The second doll will help someone?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
It happens as in the picture when I choose "show boobs" and then quits after "i have better idea..." I added some error reports but its quiet huge..
I have really zero knowledge about MacOS as we don't get any documentation with option to build it... But as far as I could see there are tons of issues on google like yours. I really tried to find any miss scripts in my game there but there is nothing that should trigger this bug in game programming. This works on pc with no problems so it is obviously visionaire macos player bug. However I do believe you may do some things to avoid this error happens in future by tweaking some things in your settings. As I said I really don't know much about Mac but google does give many solutions and for some people it helps. Try google "kern_invalid_address" and there will be many threads about this. So I hope you will find solution for your version of OS :)

Reactions: Krull

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Anybody have problem with Gabriella therapist session scene on mac? There is no animation just black screen with audio only.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@Nenad A.
i have a bug, thats really annoying :/

i play the game, then i alt+shift to the desktop to get something without closing the game. but then, its impossible to go back into the game... when i try to re-open it switching or else, it just show an small black squarre at top left of my screen and the game screen didnt show anymore.
i tryed multiples times, but still same problem. impossible to go back into the game, soo i lost my progression :/

i dont know if someone else also have this problem, but i hope you can fix that.

FlamerXXX

Jun 17, 2018
@Nenad A.

i play the game, then i alt+shift to the desktop to get something without closing the game. but then, its impossible to go back into the game... when i try to re-open it switching or else, it just show an small black squarre at top left of my screen and the game screen didnt show anymore.
i tryed multiples times, but still same problem. impossible to go back into the game, soo i lost my progression :/

i dont know if someone else also have this problem, but i hope you can fix that.
I had that problem on version 020 but it disappeared when going to 021 and 022.

Running the game on a mac

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
I have really zero knowledge about MacOS as we don't get any documentation with option to build it... But as far as I could see there are tons of issues on google like yours. I really tried to find any miss scripts in my game there but there is nothing that should trigger this bug in game programming. This works on pc with no problems so it is obviously visionaire macos player bug. However I do believe you may do some things to avoid this error happens in future by tweaking some things in your settings. As I said I really don't know much about Mac but google does give many solutions and for some people it helps. Try google "kern_invalid_address" and there will be many threads about this. So I hope you will find solution for your version of OS :)
Nenad, can't we have a way to skip the hypnosis (fx) scene? this will hopefully solve issues with both linux and mac players, at least for the small window on the top left issue.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
kern_invalid_access is a generic error that means "you tried to access memory that didn't belong to you". Based on the backtrace, my guess is a bug in the player's visual cleanup code.

I'm seeing the same thing when I run 0.22.

Reactions: LordCorwin

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad, can't we have a way to skip the hypnosis (fx) scene? this will hopefully solve issues with both linux and mac players, at least for the small window on the top left issue.
Sex scene with Gabriella is optional. You may progress game even without seeing sex scene with her. So even when it opens just don't click it progress with dialogues to go on with main story. I am trying to fix this issue I changed few things and we will see if it helps with this problem.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
@Nenad A.

I never had that problem so I can't say what exactly it is. Try running game in windowed mode and see if that works.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Sex scene with Gabriella is optional. You may progress game even without seeing sex scene with her. So even when it opens just don't click it progress with dialogues to go on with main story. I am trying to fix this issue I changed few things and we will see if it helps with this problem.
Awesome, thanks for trying to fix it.
As for the hypnosis scene to be optional... I am a greedy player. i cant help myself to do the scene! :)
if, let say (worst case scenario), you are unable to find the fix, maybe just allow us to skip the (fx) scene, but we do want to see the sexy scene :)

thanks

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes