May 18, 2017
Attached my save in v0.22. Everything is done. All collectibles done. Just copy to this location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 022\Savegames

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
1st of all have to say this is the best game I've found so far here on this platform.
'bowing deeply to Memed'

2nd: hey Nimrod, i think i found a bug. After collecting the silver doll of Katy it did not show up on the collection, eventhough the game said it was added to my collection.

3rd: I'd love the idea you added yourself in the game as so called movie producer. Keep up the good works Achmed !!!

Regard from a huge fan of Nibit's work...
:)

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
hey Nimrod, i think i found a bug. After collecting the silver doll of Katy it did not show up on the collection, eventhough the game said it was added to my collection.
That's a know bug and will be resolved in the next version.

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
Again I missed who to talk about to find the university
or doll 75. : the oil is already there but the buff can not be put there.
doll 50. sand is a pocket, and I do not get any further

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Again I missed who to talk about to find the university
or doll 75. : the oil is already there but the buff can not be put there.
doll 50. sand is a pocket, and I do not get any further
To open university you need to speak with lady inside church. To open doll house bronze chamber you need to solve "puzzle" that will require 2 pieces of rope (rope is on left front pillar cut it with knife found there) combine sand with tissue inside your inventory x2 use rope on sand of tissue and you will get a weight. Place each weight on hooks in side rooms, hook is just in middle between faucets. Silver room also has puzzle to open door to chambers of lust. Lit up all candles easiest way is to do (from left to right) 2, 1, 3, 4... Then go to right room take jar with grease use it on statue on left room. Now go back to right room take torch from floor, use torch on manhole and take silver dick. Use silver dick on statue in left room oil will start to leak from statue mouth. Use jar on oil to fill it. Go to middle room put some oil on main statue there, go back to take some more oil and go to right room place jar with oil on manhole. and pick up torch. Go to left room use torch on oil. Go out use torch on any of candles and finally use burning torch on state in the middle. In silver chamber find mother superior and ask "dd you came from church" this will open church location. Full walkthrough can be found on google drive and link you will get if you click on mounted fish on the wall in Willy's bedroom (start location).

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
To open university you need to speak with lady inside church. To open doll house bronze chamber you need to solve "puzzle" that will require 2 pieces of rope (rope is on left front pillar cut it with knife found there) combine sand with tissue inside your inventory x2 use rope on sand of tissue and you will get a weight. Place each weight on hooks in side rooms, hook is just in middle between faucets. Silver room also has puzzle to open door to chambers of lust. Lit up all candles easiest way is to do (from left to right) 2, 1, 3, 4... Then go to right room take jar with grease use it on statue on left room. Now go back to right room take torch from floor, use torch on manhole and take silver dick. Use silver dick on statue in left room oil will start to leak from statue mouth. Use jar on oil to fill it. Go to middle room put some oil on main statue there, go back to take some more oil and go to right room place jar with oil on manhole. and pick up torch. Go to left room use torch on oil. Go out use torch on any of candles and finally use burning torch on state in the middle. In silver chamber find mother superior and ask "dd you came from church" this will open church location. Full walkthrough can be found on google drive and link you will get if you click on mounted fish on the wall in Willy's bedroom (start location).
In the other place there is oil flowing, the shaggy shape I have. but I can not go there either.
not local "Go to [Minora town] and enter [Stella’s house] (left)." 1 house

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
In the other place there is oil flowing, the shaggy shape I have. but I can not go there either.
not local "Go to [Minora town] and enter [Stella’s house] (left)." 1 house
Be sure to check all details in walkthrough and not use old saves, cause if you do... well there are warnings about that in whole game, text files so I won't repeat myself about that :)

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
Be sure to check all details in walkthrough and not use old saves, cause if you do... well there are warnings about that in whole game, text files so I won't repeat myself about that :)
I play it first, it is confused. 3.day's
good story, only I'm basically linear.
in principle i need to search for univercity but not open it ..
it's in front of the chick monastery.
the silver and the bronze place I looked at 2.
a detailed description of how to get to the university. is incomplete.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hi. i have tried playing game with linux player and it works for me like a charm (Arch Linux).

To pay something back, I have experimented with so-much-times discussed differential backup. I have done something similar for another project, so I am able to do this:

1. Compare two game folders
  2. Find differences (new/removed/changed files)
  3. Copy new files/versions of files to temp location
  4. Create update .bat script, add it to temp location (script removes unneeded files, can do something more)
  5. Pack it all into some .exe SFX archive (possible to do from linux envrionment)
Update steps:
  1. Download update file to directory with game
  2. Double click to update
What happens inside after double click?
  1. Archive extracts itself and runs update script
  2. script checks if is running from game directory
  3. (optionally it should check hashes of previous version of game, linux world things are doing this)
  4. removes unneeded files (For example old version of executable)
  5. Shows report, waits for keypress
I know that it doesn't have nice gui, but it is workable in two steps. If something bad happens, it can be written into console so average windows user can read it.

This scenario doesn't handle partial file changes, so single byte changed in game folder means that whole file is updated, but in average update, there is not much of this files, so the download size does not grow at all, but in the other hand, it's bullet proof and binary safe.

I can elaborate this into bash script which is able to be run in Linux environment or cygwin, test it somehow and if there was interest, i can provide it to Nenad/Blup Blup to pay something back to game developping comunity.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hi. i have tried playing game with linux player and it works for me like a charm (Arch Linux).
Thanks for this report. Was it difficult to solve the libpng12 problem? Can you play full screen or do you also have to play windowed?

To pay something back, I have experimented with so-much-times discussed differential backup. I have done something similar for another project, so I am able to do this:
Nice! There is possible only one small -- or big depending on how you look at it :) -- snag:

This scenario doesn't handle partial file changes, so single byte changed in game folder means that whole file is updated, but in average update, there is not much of this files, so the download size does not grow at all, but in the other hand, it's bullet proof and binary safe.
Somewere last week I posted the filestructure of the .vis, .vc and .vs files. Those are the majority of the files and contains the scenes, characters and other game data. Those are in essence header plus PNG, WEBP, OGG etc. string together. If Nenad something to the character or scene that file will change. However large parts are still the same...

Don't have the figures in my head, but It was something like 7 GiB full game, 1-2 GiB changed files and 300 MiB -- the size the games grows per update -- if I made differential patches with bsdiff. If I understand correctly your system will create the larger set? Still an improvement :)

Can we set up some kind of test so Nenad and I can see how it works?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for this report. Was it difficult to solve the libpng12 problem? Can you play full screen or do you also have to play windowed?
Libpng was "easy money" for me, as I have dealt with this obscure dependency few times before. Honestly, I play in windowed mode because I like it. I tried to play fullscreen for short time and no problems for me, but did not test it well.

Nice! There is possible only one small -- or big depending on how you look at it :) -- snag:

Somewere last week I posted the filestructure of the .vis, .vc and .vs files. Those are the majority of the files and contains the scenes, characters and other game data. Those are in essence header plus PNG, WEBP, OGG etc. string together. If Nenad something to the character or scene that file will change. However large parts are still the same...

Don't have the figures in my head, but It was something like 7 GiB full game, 1-2 GiB changed files and 300 MiB -- the size the games grows per update -- if I made differential patches with bsdiff. If I understand correctly your system will create the larger set? Still an improvement :)

Can we set up some kind of test so Nenad and I can see how it works?
It is the bigger variant, but 100% compatible and safe. I am carefull about binary patches and attaching 3-rd party tools to updates to windows packages (bspatch will be needed), because of all sorts of restrictions, permisisons and anti-virus program false alerts whose I don't know from linux world anymore.

It is possible to implement binary patches to bat file too, but I'd be carefull about it - it needs extensive testing.

I'll try to make some test update file, let's say from version 0.21 to 0.22 and post it soon. I'll post it when it'll be ready, I expect ~24-48 hours.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Weekend has arrived. finally some time to play the non-incest route.
QQ. on linux, where is the saves located? need to back em up so i can start with clean slate of saves for this route.

thanks

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes