Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hey Nenad...

Its seems the French are really on form for developing top qaulity adult games of late. When you get a moment check out TimeStamps: Unconditional Love.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Greetings all!

To start off I just want to say I really enjoyed playing through this game. I wish I wasn't initially put off by the relatively large download size (I do not have the greatest of internet speeds), but I'm glad I finally downloaded v0.22 and gave this game a first-time going through.

Now, to the point of this post, has anyone else been able to collect all 10 of the photos for Jux Apo? I tried searching through this thread, but I couldn't find anything specifically related to this question. The only sets of photos I have found for her was on the floor outside of her apartment (a set of 5 photos) and on the floor in the Rose bar (a set of 4 photos). As you can see this brings Jux Apo's photo total to 9 out of 10, which is 1 short (and the only photo I couldn't find; I actually found all of the other photos/dolls/portfolios/magazines/lingerie in this version of the game...thanks to this thread and other posters when I got stumped). Maybe just a glitch?

Also, not really connected directly to the above question, is it normal when using the 'Open Peephole $10' option on Jux Apo's apartment door after a certain number of times the room is empty? A way that I can reproduce it is to use the 'Open Peephole $10' option five times when it first becomes available in-game (shows just the animation of Jux Apo giving a "happy ending" to Harley), then meet/talk with Jux Apo at the Rose bar (unlocks different animations), and then use the 'Open Peephole $10' option five more times (shows two different sex animations with Jux Apo and Harley - a 69 and a standing position). Now, after all that, using the 'Open Peephole $10' option leads to just seeing an empty room. I guess since Harley eventually moves to Gloria's Villa that maybe that's the reason, or is it something else? Just find it a little odd to have an option (that the player uses in-game money on as well) that has no "reward" after a certain number of tries. Note: I believe the 'Open Peephole $300' option (when it becomes available) does not have this issue; you can repeat it as many times as you wish and always see Jux Apo giving a massage/"happy ending" to Willy D.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
I think you have forgotten to do something. Please read my walkthrough about her. It is pretty complex. Link to latetst in my signature or by clicking on the BlupBlup fish in Willy's bedroom...
Thanks for the reply! Also thanks to Traitus for their reply and tip as well!

I'll be sure to go over your walkthrough (I try to use walkthroughs sparingly; especially when playing a game for the first time) and double-check on things to see where I probably screwed up. Thanks again!

Reactions: Blup Blup

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Go to where you find Jux in the Bronce doll house, there you have the last picture (only after following all her interactions).
You were right on the money; thanks a bunch!

And I thought I was pretty good at revisiting locations in the game (since that's how I found a good number of dolls after certain events).

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
I put off playing this for ages, I'm glad it did.

I suspect it is one of the most developed and somewhat sophisticated games I've ever sourced and played from f95. There's nothing overtly distinctive but as you play through, discovering the little easter eggs of wry humor, the clever and damn professional engine usage, and the tongue in cheek cynicism that subtly permeates this game it is very hard to not enjoy it and look forward to whatever the developer(s) works on next.

If I had jumped into this game earlier I think that I would have missed out on so much of what this game has on offer; not because it isn't great but because (like summer time saga which is brilliant in the same way but the story is consistently promising more but consistently less developed) you get tired of revisiting and regrinding the scenes to see what you have missed. Playing through when the game is so far into production is a pure pleasure.

If you are looking for a game that's not just arse, tits and taboo then this is all that and so much more. I think it's fucking brilliant despite my initial misgivings (the hero is a contemporary leisure suit Larry in many respects and that put me off).

This is one of the few games, I need to go patronize because this may/may not be the best thing they do, but I want to be there when they do it.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I put off playing this for ages, I'm glad it did.

I suspect it is one of the most developed and somewhat sophisticated games I've ever sourced and played from f95. There's nothing overtly distinctive but as you play through, discovering the little easter eggs of wry humor, the clever and damn professional engine usage, and the tongue in cheek cynicism that subtly permeates this game it is very hard to not enjoy it and look forward to whatever the developer(s) works on next.

If I had jumped into this game earlier I think that I would have missed out on so much of what this game has on offer; not because it isn't great but because (like summer time saga which is brilliant in the same way but the story is consistently promising more but consistently less developed) you get tired of revisiting and regrinding the scenes to see what you have missed. Playing through when the game is so far into production is a pure pleasure.

If you are looking for a game that's not just arse, tits and taboo then this is all that and so much more. I think it's fucking brilliant despite my initial misgivings (the hero is a contemporary leisure suit Larry in many respects and that put me off).

This is one of the few games, I need to go patronize because this may/may not be the best thing they do, but I want to be there when they do it.
I've been stung too many times to ever donate to patreon ever again. I mean every fucking time I did it ended up fucking me over. Anyway. If I was a forgiving man (which I'm fucking not) then I'd say if you wanted to donate to any dev, you couldn't do better than donating to Nenad's project. Not only do you know you're getting quality but you're getting content every 2-3 weeks instead of monthly/quarterly and you're getting full animated stuff and not that generic still image shit.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes