Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Check my walkthrough, link to latest in my signature. At the moment you can only collect her doll, but that is a bit tricky :)
lol i accidently figured it out but thanks for the awesome walkthrough link. I hope people uses it cause it is extremely detailed.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Sorry to be 'that guy' but does anyone have a link for v0.23 for mac?
Not sure but I think that it will be here tomorrow or this weekend.

BTW. Wasn`t been busy today, so I went true v.0.23 and practically I am shocked!
Guys, without counting "simple moving"and just in Incest path,
This masterpiece of game have,
255 animations

I write this just in case somebody ask again why is this game so big. Now know the reason!!

Somehow I think this game need to go in "Movie section" :happyblush

Reactions: erikus

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

BTW. Wasn`t been busy today, so I went true v.0.23 and practically I am shocked!
255 animations

I write this just in case somebody ask again why is this game so big. Now know the reason!!

Arent most of those animations identical?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Arent most of those animations identical?
Did you play the game? I guess not... There are really a lot of animations and no, they are not identical. I create custom animations for each sex scene and you may chose "pose" that will show on screen like, doggy, cowgirl etc... and by pose I mean full length smooth animation not just 2 frame loop :) If you did not play the game give it a try if nothing then to see animations :)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Did you play the game? I guess not... There are really a lot of animations and no, they are not identical. I create custom animations for each sex scene and you may chose "pose" that will show on screen like, doggy, cowgirl etc... and by pose I mean full length smooth animation not just 2 frame loop :) If you did not play the game give it a try if nothing then to see animations :)
ah, sorry man i'm not trying to say you are not doing a good job. I played the game way too much though. I can tell the difference between earlier sex animations/scenes and latest easily. Your stuff has been improving a lot. Just noticed lately some positions for some characters are almost identical. Like hard missionary.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
ah, sorry man i'm not trying to say you are not doing a good job. I played the game way too much though. I can tell the difference between earlier sex animations/scenes and latest easily. Your stuff has been improving a lot. Just noticed lately some positions for some characters are almost identical. Like hard missionary.
No worries I am not offended... Just your words "most" is a bit missleading... Some are identical but there are not many of those i'd say :)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
No worries I am not offended... Just your words "most" is a bit missleading... Some are identical but there are not many of those i'd say :)
Thanks man it means a lot to me since you are my favorite developer :) Yeah my bad on that part sorry. I was referring to some chars(which i mostly unlocked in this version).

houhohin

May 2, 2017
Still no Mega-link / workupload-link or some other free fullspeed hosts?
First time i played the game was last update 0.22 so i don't know how fast it's on mega or some other host,every game it's always the first day, mostly first on every other page online. The game size is huge so i would understand why it needs some time. So it's normally for this game or some other reason?
I would be very thankful for a host above, thanks in advance!

PS: I really don't use Torrent in any way and i really don't want to.
I feel better to wait for a safe resource... no offense!

khorst

Dec 8, 2017

255 animations

hey those are pc ver?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes