Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
So... Can we please get a folder with just the saves from each version, or the past few versions? ...
Dunno if it helps Ozy - the MEGA link in OP ('Full Folder') got saves in an extra folder, around 30, size just 22 MBs:

Let me give you an example how you should ask a question about something you don't know but want to learn: [...]
DO: "Hi guys, I read about torrents, I installed a client and I have a question about ... .
Asking about the speeds I can get, 7+ GBs for a hump game is pretty massive. Don't have a slow connection (well not so slow) but it may take some time. If the direct links get cut I'm biting my keyboard. So how's the speeds for the torrent?

last knowledge about torrent was that the client or app offers downloads that the person don't even knows ...
Sounds more like a trojan horse, and even these just encrypt your storage nowadays. It's 2018 houho. ;) Last time I checked clients do not do this. Nope, normal sharing clients upload what you are offering, they do not pull your whole storage volumes onto the nets for everyone to grab.
If the material is legal to share (PD, OSS, Freeware, Shareware software and media) they can blow your warty dick, had always been like this.
I make an educated guess and say this may not include cinema blockbusters or tv series, or recent chart hits and big name games. Don't grab such shit and make sure your sister is not around and you should be safe.
Alternatively: if she is around, blame it all on her. This is why you tell people not to do sth stupid with your computer before they are allowed to use it.​

NA the dev is pretty happy about ppl sharing his game this way I believe - he doesn't need to push a new link as soon as one provided link is down. Torrent keeps running way longer. All who like the game should stick a coin or two into the Patreon jar.

So no panic, we already sunk the Titanic... If you still need to ask for infos send a PM over.

Reactions: houhohin

Cro

May 10, 2017
Asking about the speeds I can get, 7+ GBs for a hump game is pretty massive. Don't have a slow connection (well not so slow) but it may take some time. If the direct links get cut I'm biting my keyboard. So how's the speeds for the torrent?
I'm one of the less privileged ones here, after years of a gigabit connection, I have now a lousy radio 6Mbps. For those tech-impaired, that means I can download with ~ 600KB/sec. And while this happens, basically everything else is completely dead, I can barely open a page.
And I still don't complain, I can download the game easily. If I need to work, I just download it over night, so it might be as well have 20GB for all I care.

The torrent it's usually pretty slow in the beginning (50kb at times), but when more seeders appear, you can download it pretty fast. Since I download it as soon as it's published, I always prefer mega/google, since I get full speed there and don't have to wait for more seeders.

Reactions: Cirro84

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
iI love it so far but i stumbled upon a bug where my game closes when i ask giovanna to show me her boobs. please help and thank you
I know that some get this bug on Mac version of game. Some however don't get this at all. On pc and linux this works perfectly so it must be something on engine mac player. I checked this scene many times and there is nothing that I may change since scene is pretty basic (programming wise). I did some tweaks for version 23 so not sure does it still happen in 0.23 version (please confirm if you play 0.23). But as for now only solution is play this part on pc. save and copy save to mac. This will work. If bug for unknown reason still exist in latest version, I will make some "quick save" that I will offer in each version and call it "mac way around" so people at least may go on without that scene. Would create save just after that scene so you may after coming to this point load it and go on with game by skipping that scene). I hope this helps you :)

Reactions: FapHunter69

FapHunter69

Jun 28, 2018
I know that some get this bug on Mac version of game. Some however don't get this at all. On pc and linux this works perfectly so it must be something on engine mac player. I checked this scene many times and there is nothing that I may change since scene is pretty basic (programming wise). I did some tweaks for version 23 so not sure does it still happen in 0.23 version (please confirm if you play 0.23). But as for now only solution is play this part on pc. save and copy save to mac. This will work. If bug for unknown reason still exist in latest version, I will make some "quick save" that I will offer in each version and call it "mac way around" so people at least may go on without that scene. Would create save just after that scene so you may after coming to this point load it and go on with game by skipping that scene). I hope this helps you :)
Okay thank you, i will try re-downloading before i do anything else(hopefully fix's it) if not i will download the latest version, i appreciate the reply :)

Spidy1970

Jan 28, 2018
does anyone has a solution for the game closing itself on Mac, when you're about to have fun with Giovanna?
The only way I got around this was to load the save I have before asking to see her tits on a PC. Play that scene on the PC and then save it right after that. I then open that save back on my Mac. For some reason Mac doesn't like that scene. You can't even click on the do it again. That is the only scene I have trouble with.

namen namenor

Jun 30, 2018
The only way I got around this was to load the save I have before asking to see her tits on a PC. Play that scene on the PC and then save it right after that. I then open that save back on my Mac. For some reason Mac doesn't like that scene. You can't even click on the do it again. That is the only scene I have trouble with.
could you share your save from PC? please

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
any way to skip the basement scene,with dual monitors i'm always "alt-tabbing" out of game when i try to run away from him. and i keep falling ...just wanna quit game now.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Dude, no one is unfriendly, but sometimes... man ... you have no idea how your post sounds. I mean, with just a bit common sense and the will to improve yourself, you could learn about it in 5 minutes.
I mean, damn, instead of writing this response, you should get annoyed at yourself and learn something new.
This is one reason why people are unwilling to help with these extremely simple things, because they feel you don't care and you don't even put at least a bit of effort into it, so why should they?
This is a larger problem of this generation, you don't want to put the extra effort, you just need someone to explain it to you. And you don't even have the common sense to read a few pages back, when another person like yourself asked the exact same things.
Guess what, no one explained it to us years ago, we learned by trial and error, there wasn't anyone around to ask for help. Stop waiting for someone to hold your hand and just go and f...g learn by yourself. Is not hard. I mean if you managed to register on this forum and use a computer to type that long reply, then you're half way there, that's how simple it is.

Did I annoyed you ? GOOD. Now show me you're better and just go and read a few lines on how torrent works, how the clients work and then you'll see how completely ridiculous your fear of it is. Then let's see how you answer to n00bs that ask the same questions 100 times over and over.

Let me give you an example how you should ask a question about something you don't know but want to learn:

DON'T: "What is torrent? I'm afraid to use it, the cops will arrest me"...
DO: "Hi guys, I read about torrents, I installed a client and I have a question about a config setting that I don't understand. I think it should work like that (....), but seems that I'm wrong, can you please explain what I'm doing wrong?"

Do you understand the difference?
I guarantee you that you'll get a lot of answers for v2 and a lot of annoyed and witty comments for v1.
what prepotent
You are edge and you can not avoid it. so simple

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
any way to skip the basement scene,with dual monitors i'm always "alt-tabbing" out of game when i try to run away from him. and i keep falling ...just wanna quit game now.
After he catch you 3 times willy say he need to do something about it. So just go there where Giulio originally was in the alley and look for some clues. You may also download full walkthrough if you click fish mounted on wall in willy's bedroom. It means you don't need to do basement mini game at all. there is a way to avoid it.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
After he catch you 3 times willy say he need to do something about it. So just go there where Giulio originally was in the alley and look for some clues. You may also download full walkthrough if you click fish mounted on wall in willy's bedroom. It means you don't need to do basement mini game at all. there is a way to avoid it.
Okay,thanks. i when and got the beer but *drag n drop* on him while he was walking didn't work. But i don't know about a fish? gonna go look for that,now.
-And yes,i know about v0.22 walkthrough (had it open on my 2nd monitor) too bad we can't use arrows to walk.

5min later...oh,that's what u do with the beer, well now i just feel stupid. Thanks again!

Reactions: Blup Blup

peperwwwwwww

Oct 2, 2017
Hi, any chance to get version 0.23 with mega or another server ?

I´ve got a blue screen freeze when i try to dowload with torrent in w10, dont know why :(

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes