kira123

May 27, 2017
Hey Nenad, i think you should make part 2 of this game because the size is becoming too big bro. Some people like me cant afford to download for like 5gb every update.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Updated OP with v0.22 PC & Mac mirrors, walk-through, and PC torrent file
The link " " is way out of date :) Don't know waht is the best practice, but on this forum I upload versions in posts and point to the latest in my signature. Nenad made a BlupBlup fish on the wall in Willy's bedroom -- the point were the game starts -- and that opens a Google drive which contains the latest walkthrough and all previous versions I made. I attached the picture and maybe some text as this paragraph is a good solution?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hey Nenad, i think you should make part 2 of this game because the size is becoming too big bro. Some people like me cant afford to download for like 5gb every update.
I got curious to see what was in this update so downloaded the separate walkthrough. Its just a nun sidequest bunch of shit in this one so nothing worth a download. But I take it you aren't paying for this game in anyway so why you making demands? Why not just use the torrent to download rather than mega which will no doubt not allow you to run past the quota.

xue123

May 18, 2017
How can I close the small window on the upper left conner of the screen? It hides the collection and menu buttons and I guess the key in the church is hidden behind this small window.

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Please Can anyone tell me where the coins are and also does camila only have that doggy scene? And how can i light up the rat hole?

Oct 28, 2017
I am stuck.
How to explore the church?
I can only speak with Larissa or exa
mine the door.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
How can I close the small window on the upper left conner of the screen? It hides the collection and menu buttons and I guess the key in the church is hidden behind this small window.
Phew. Until now I was the only one who had this bug. What OS are you using? Windows? Mac? Linux? Also, what savegames did you use. The "bugged" ones of July 4th or the newer ones of July 5th. I only have the problem with the latter. For finding the key I loaded the first although that has other bugs. But it showed me the location of the key. With that I could maneuver the mouse and clicked on the right point. To save you that trouble, here is the screenshot I made:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
How to explore the church? I can only speak with Larissa or examine the door.
You obviously didn't gave her a petal or essence for making the candles. After that you can talk with her about visiting the church :) See my walktrough for more information -- link to latest in my signature. But this should get you started...

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Somehow i completely missed the adams apartment and daisy scenes, is there anyway to still play these scenes out? i
'm passed the hotel scene looking for coins

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Sorry that is not going to happen, I had poll on my patreon page and more then 90% of them did not want me to split this game in more parts. I know it is "big" but in the end of day it is proper game where everything is animated, so I'd say game is somewhat normal size for fully animated game :) If it is too much for your internet bandwidth then vait several updates that way you will get more content and should be worth downloading... or wait till I finish full game, with some luck may be done till the end of this year :)

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
is there a way to use my old save in v22?
ı tried to do it as Nenad explained (c/users/user/appdata/local/v.22) but it still ends where v21 content ends.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes