Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, I'll stop for today: found the three new portfolio's, 375/387 -- so 12 still missing -- photos and 110/112 -- so still 2 missing -- dolls. I think I visited everything and probbably Nenad added some stupid pidgeon again :)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hi all.
I have made new versions of update patch. Instead of 7z sfx, I am using INNO setup. This should fix permissions/execution problems. Patch now extracts into temporary directory, should support unicode paths and some new stuff. Also, there is no need to run patch from game directory. Installer also should remember last used path, but it is not tested. Feel free to test and report behaviour:

- Windows version

View attachment 145109 View attachment 145110 View attachment 145111 View attachment 145112
Just for fun, I have made linux versions of patch. To compare - Linux scripts were written and tested in ~2 hours, same thing done in windows environment took a three free afternoons. Linux version comes with README, so I won't bother with describing again here.

- Linux version with README file

View attachment 145114

Also, here is link to root of mega storage:
Just to tell some news... This update/patch was rebuilt to upgrade from v0.24 to v0.25.

Windows:
Linux:

(those are direct links, little bit more tested, I am still eager for some feedback)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just to tell some news... This update/patch was rebuilt to upgrade from v0.24 to v0.25.

Windows:
Linux:

(those are direct links, little bit more tested, I am still eager for some feedback)
I'm interested in making a Mac version, but I'm having trouble running the Linux version. The original post mentions a readme, but there isn't one in this archive.

How do I run the patcher?
How can I get a copy of the patching script to look into modifying it to work with the Mac app file structure?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Bug with Gabriella scene, I missed this the first time but when the scene starts, you can see both the grinding scene and sex scene combined, at least up until the actual sex scene starts.

Also this scene is no longer repeatable but that may be how its suppose to be?

Edit: This split image I mentioned above only seems to appear on the incest path, when I played through the normal path, it worked fine but now when I finish the Mary/Sophie scene and press hint, it keeps saying Go to Mary where the first time I played through, it said Find collectibles and wait for next update.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Ok, I'll stop for today: found the three new portfolio's, 375/387 -- so 12 still missing -- photos and 110/112 -- so still 2 missing -- dolls. I think I visited everything and probbably Nenad added some stupid pidgeon again :)
thats exactly what i found too
for pictures there must be another character with some missing

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes