Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Either you don't have proper codecs for viewing video files or some other driver as GPU need update or some of this drivers are corrupted. Only other thing that may be is that few files from game went corrupted during your download. So If you know how to check this it will solve your problem.

I found a solution, when I use the savegame file that I downloaded it works but when I try to start my own game and play from the beginning, it crashes.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I'm interested in making a Mac version, but I'm having trouble running the Linux version. The original post mentions a readme, but there isn't one in this archive.

How do I run the patcher?
How can I get a copy of the patching script to look into modifying it to work with the Mac app file structure?
I'm on phone now, so this will be sohort. Readme is in Linux directory in original quoted post. Rather than raping Linux patch, it would be easier to generate diff from Mac versions, so it respects whole structure checksums and executable uppgrades..

To vět more info, run patch in command prompt with --help and it will let you look under the hood.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Just for fun, I have made linux versions of patch. To compare - Linux scripts were written and tested in ~2 hours, same thing done in windows environment took a three free afternoons. Linux version comes with README, so I won't bother with describing again here.
Thanks! Learned sme new interesting things from this. Glad you were able to take my proof of concept to the next level. I'm good in investigating, but terible at making a user friendly interface :)

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
no news about the gallery stuff ?
perfect game just waiting for repeat some hot scenes like mom shower and then ''pray'' nenad make a sex scene in the shower :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: UYScutti23

CJGIN

Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys. is there any way to doenload much more compressed version of the new updates. a it is really hard for me to download thr full 7 gb game everytime a new update arrives thanks.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Check out the made by @kolobezka. Apply all patches from the latest version you have. For example if you have v023 then you must first apply patch v023->v024 and then v024->v025. Read the instructions very careful and do exactly what is said. If you can't do that, you're better of downloading the complete game :)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone able to find those last 2 dolls or the missing pics yet?

I assume one of the dolls should be the Sophia silver.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
strange bug, i am at Mary's apartment. i cant go out because he is naked and i cant go inside the bathroom because it tell me to wan Mrs Maria!!

edit: reloaded the save and works fine now

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
strange bug, i am at Mary's apartment. i cant go out because he is naked and i cant go inside the bathroom because it tell me to wan Mrs Maria!!
That's not a bug. Just click on the armchair where Willy's clothes are lying and he gets dressed again. And afterwards you can leave Mary's apartment to warn Maria.

Dunno which bathroom you mean though, Mary's apartment only has a living room and the bedroom.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
That's not a bug. Just click on the armchair where Willy's clothes are lying and he gets dressed again. And afterwards you can leave Mary's apartment to warn Maria.

Dunno which bathroom you mean though, Mary's apartment only has a living room and the bedroom.
he followed her to living-room naked.. i couldnt do anything. but as said before. i reload previous saved and he went after her with clothes

yea. bedroom, not bathroom :)

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I have all the photos, the 3 Portoflio and 4 doll i miss one I think that is the wife of Willy.

1 Doll-Shop of Nenad Asanovic (Erohide)
1 Doll-in Natalie's apartment
1 Doll-left Mary's apartment, near the mirror of your car
1 Doll-Los Labia near Carlotta.
1 Doll-????? Maybe a bug... could be that of Willy's wife

The 3 portfolio are located:
1) in Monique's stay
2) Hotabo shop.. Talk to Angel
3) left the apartment of May, between the two cars parked outside

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
yes

Sophie Silver's doll is located out of Mary's apartment. (After returning to Mary and doing the scene with Mary and the one with Sophie).
It is located near the mirror of your car.
Could you give me a screenshot please cause there is no doll there on my game?

I know you already picked it up but perhaps you can circle the area using photo shop or something?

As you can see by the hint thing, all scenes are done but no doll...
Untitled.jpg

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes