goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm on phone now, so this will be sohort. Readme is in Linux directory in original quoted post. Rather than raping Linux patch, it would be easier to generate diff from Mac versions, so it respects whole structure checksums and executable uppgrades..

To vět more info, run patch in command prompt with --help and it will let you look under the hood.
The data for all the versions is the same. You can take the data from the Windows version, drop it into the Mac version of the player, and you have a Mac version. Based on that the patch files should be the same for each system. What I want to do is write a script that takes the Linux patch and turn it into a Mac patch. It should be as simple as:
  • cd <app>/Contents/Resources
  • run linux patch
I ran into some trouble with the sha256sum step, because the .vis file didn't match, and there were some missing files - dlls and the .exe. Those make sense.

To do this I think we'd need a separate payload that had diffs from the character, interface, movies and scene folders, the config.ini file, and a copy of the new .vis file.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Repeat the sex scene with sophie and then with mary and after that go on.
the doll appears only when your wife runs away from dad
Yeah I tried that, funny thing is, I was on the incest path before and so this time I did the normal path and the doll was there.

I think there is a bug on the incest path cause when I do the scene with Gabriella on it, I can see multiple images but this does not happen on the normal path.

I thought that maybe I missed the doll on the first run through and so it disappeared but that has never happened before, if you miss something, usually you can always go back and get it later.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah I tried that, funny thing is, I was on the incest path before and so this time I did the normal path and the doll was there.

I think there is a bug on the incest path cause when I do the scene with Gabriella on it, I can see multiple images but this does not happen on the normal path.

I thought that maybe I missed the doll on the first run through and so it disappeared but that has never happened before, if you miss something, usually you can always go back and get it later.
I played both the incest version and both that not incest, I have in both the doll of Sophie.
I have applied the fix (overwritten scene 282 and two other files) if you do not do that I know that pops up the bug.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I have all the photos, the 3 Portoflio and 4 doll i miss one I think that is the wife of Willy.

1 Doll-Shop of Nenad Asanovic (Erohide)
1 Doll-in Natalie's apartment
1 Doll-left Mary's apartment, near the mirror of your car
1 Doll-Los Labia near Carlotta.
1 Doll-????? Maybe a bug... could be that of Willy's wife

The 3 portfolio are located:
1) in Monique's stay
2) Hotabo shop.. Talk to Angel
3) left the apartment of May, between the two cars parked outside
Can you say where the photos are, I'm missing 12 of them?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I downloaded the walkthrough to see what content was in V25 but it hasn't been updated.
Hmm? It is updated. Not completly because I still haven't found all collectibles. And yesterday I started from the beginning to include all new stuff which can be found much earlier like photos of Rose and Miss Skye. The first five episodes are already done...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I ran into some trouble with the sha256sum step, because the .vis file didn't match, and there were some missing files - dlls and the .exe. Those make sense.
The patch is made against a version were the bugfix provided bij Nenad is applied. In that fix are three files but the only really changed is the .vis file. There was some discussion on this at his Discord channel.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I have applied the fix (overwritten scene 282 and two other files) if you do not do that I know that pops up the bug.
I have the bugfix applied before I started playing and as said above I don't get this doll. I'm on the normal (neighbor) path. Will start again to update the walkthrough with some other stuff as well...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
confirmed i just started again from dev save (first one) and doll not outside marys appt after second sophie scene...
It seems that there are bugs in the game engine which are related to the OS. It could be helpful if we in the future sepcify on which OS we play. I use Linux...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Just played the incest path from the beginning and the doll is at the mirror of Willy's car at the end of this episodes main adventure (after cumming on Sophie's legs). According to Nenad the other doll is very well hidden. This one is not that hard to find. I would have spotted it if it had shown in my first go...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
confirmed i just started again from dev save (first one) and doll not outside marys appt after second sophie scene...
Ok, Nenad just confirmed what the problem is with not showing the doll of Sophie. Apperently photos as well, so that are probbaly the last 12 photos I'm still missing. The first time when you go to Mary when Sophie should be there DONT use right click but do the normal walking with a left click. This will be fixed in the next version because it isn't game breaking...

P.S. the last doll is not Fiona. Damn...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Ok, Nenad just confirmed what the problem is with not showing the doll of Sophie. Apperently photos as well, so that are probbaly the last 12 photos I'm still missing. The first time when you go to Mary when Sophie should be there DONT use right click but do the normal walking with a left click. This will be fixed in the next version because it isn't game breaking...
Thanks, I'll run through it again later to see if that works but as I said before there seems to be a strange bug on the incest path cause if you do the scene with Gabriella, I at least see both images of her grinding and the sex together but this don't happen on normal path. Same with the Sophie doll, it was there on the normal path with no problems but I still didn't find any more photos on either path.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
That Gabriella bug is also confirmed. Please visit the Discord channel to see what bugs are already reported or confirmed. Everyone can join...

Reactions: rattler2027
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes