Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks, I'll run through it again later to see if that works but as I said before there seems to be a strange bug on the incest path cause if you do the scene with Gabriella, I at least see both images of her grinding and the sex together but this don't happen on normal path. Same with the Sophie doll, it was there on the normal path with no problems but I still didn't find any more photos on either path.
I can confirm that not using the right mouse button at Mary's apartment triggers both Sophie's doll and her two photo sets. One of those sets is at another location though (but it also appears correctly).

Reactions: rattler2027

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I tried this again without right clicking and found the doll and the photos by office but the other set did not appear.

I assume they were suppose to be at Mary's as well?

Thanks

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hmm? It is updated. Not completly because I still haven't found all collectibles. And yesterday I started from the beginning to include all new stuff which can be found much earlier like photos of Rose and Miss Skye. The first five episodes are already done...
No mate not like the indepth walkthrough, but the one that Nenad always adds. Anyway I don't know what happened but I managed to find V25 guide. Not my thing so going to wait out for an update with the story characters.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
I tried this again without right clicking and found the doll and the photos by office but the other set did not appear.

I assume they were suppose to be at Mary's as well?

Thanks
Yeah, one set of Sophie pictures can be found in front of the Office (where Sophie was originally standing) and the other set can be found outside of Mary's Apartment. I attached a small screenshot to display its location here:

AOWD_2018-09-08_12h-20m-35s.jpg

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
The data for all the versions is the same. You can take the data from the Windows version, drop it into the Mac version of the player, and you have a Mac version. Based on that the patch files should be the same for each system. What I want to do is write a script that takes the Linux patch and turn it into a Mac patch. It should be as simple as:
  • cd <app>/Contents/Resources
  • run linux patch
I ran into some trouble with the sha256sum step, because the .vis file didn't match, and there were some missing files - dlls and the .exe. Those make sense.

To do this I think we'd need a separate payload that had diffs from the character, interface, movies and scene folders, the config.ini file, and a copy of the new .vis file.
Maybe separate payload is not needed - I'd like to add possibility to update player itself. So options are:
- add MacOSX support into script (platform detection, shasums file variant without windows files..)
- separate MacOSX version made for OSX

The hard thing for me is I don't know anything about Mac ecosystem at all. I know it's unix based, I know that brew exists and you can install xdelta with it. But can average user do it? Or is it better to attach xdelta binary with update? Can you run patch just by clicking? It would be possible create for example update.app structure with script and "launcher" (if it works that way), but I don't know if it is not overkill.

My goal would be to make it in way usable by average user - in linux, it means running single script, under windows it is click-click-click executable. In Mac world, IDK.

Actually, is it Mac, MacOSX? MAC? OSX? Actually, even nomenclature is not clear to me. LOL. :FeelsBadMan:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Info dump coming :)

Mac, MacOS or OSX are all OK. MAC is not. Mac is the machine, OSX and MacOS are the OS. MacOS was the name of the old version, and OSX was the new (unix-based) version, but recently Apple rebranded OSX back to MacOS.

Mac apps are actually folders with a certain structure inside:
<app> has some files and directories. The files have data about the characteristics of the app
<app>/MacOS contains the binary that's run when the app is launched
<app>/Frameworks contains libraries
<app>/Resources contains the game data

<app>/Resources is the only thing that changes, unless the player version is changed. In the past I've taken the PC version, dropped it into the Visionaire player downloaded from the web, and had a fully running Mac version.

Macs can run shell scripts by double clicking, if the script has the file extension ".command".

I had to use brew to install lz4 and xdelta3 to get the script to unpack. lz4 might be ok to include, since it doesn't have any non-system library dependencies, but xdelta3 depends on a library from the xz package, so would probably need to be installed. Or include that as well, and unpack in a location that xdelta3 can find.

MacOS doesn't have shaxxxsum, instead it has 1 binary, shasum. It takes the same arguments as shaxxxsum, and can read the shasums file.

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
how to unlock natalies apartment? where i can find her?
Nathalie is in the Orion hotel. The keys to Natalie's house are behind her dress where its touching the floor, one more doll can be found there and some photos. Her appartment: majora street west
:HeyGuys:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
He must have hid that last doll very well, I assumed it would be a Fiona doll so I've concentrated my search around MC apartment and anywhere Fiona showed up, so far nothing.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
He must have hid that last doll very well, I assumed it would be a Fiona doll
Nenad confirmed it isn't Fiona, so we are looking for another new girl or an existing one. For the walkthrough I started from the beginning. I also hope that I stumble on the new doll that way :) If you find it, I'm interested though!

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Info dump coming :)

Mac, MacOS or OSX are all OK. MAC is not. Mac is the machine, OSX and MacOS are the OS. MacOS was the name of the old version, and OSX was the new (unix-based) version, but recently Apple rebranded OSX back to MacOS.

Mac apps are actually folders with a certain structure inside:
<app> has some files and directories. The files have data about the characteristics of the app
<app>/MacOS contains the binary that's run when the app is launched
<app>/Frameworks contains libraries
<app>/Resources contains the game data

<app>/Resources is the only thing that changes, unless the player version is changed. In the past I've taken the PC version, dropped it into the Visionaire player downloaded from the web, and had a fully running Mac version.

Macs can run shell scripts by double clicking, if the script has the file extension ".command".

I had to use brew to install lz4 and xdelta3 to get the script to unpack. lz4 might be ok to include, since it doesn't have any non-system library dependencies, but xdelta3 depends on a library from the xz package, so would probably need to be installed. Or include that as well, and unpack in a location that xdelta3 can find.

MacOS doesn't have shaxxxsum, instead it has 1 binary, shasum. It takes the same arguments as shaxxxsum, and can read the shasums file.
Thanks for clarifying me some things. I have to think about the best implementation - not sure how to implement MacOSX support in the right way - My generating script is capable of, but It's dirty now. I'll probbably try to run OSX in virtualbox, it shold be possible and could speed things up.

If you rename script into update.command, for example, do you need to set permissions or is it just click&play?
And other question - if script ends, is window closed automatically, or waiting for user action?

I'm sorry for my stupid questions, but IDK MacOS and downloading of vbox images will take some time.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, the last missing 12 photos are from Sophie. If you succeed to unlock her silver doll, the photos can also be found.

I've heard someone saying that the last doll is Brianna bronze. She is the girl in the blowjob contest area were we got her silver doll by winning a bet. No location as were to find this doll yet. Or even confirmation that it is indeed this doll...

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Ok, the last missing 12 photos are from Sophie. If you succeed to unlock her silver doll, the photos can also be found.

I've heard someone saying that the last doll is Brianna bronze. She is the girl in the blowjob contest area were we got her silver doll by winning a bet. No location as were to find this doll yet. Or even confirmation that it is indeed this doll...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for clarifying me some things. I have to think about the best implementation - not sure how to implement MacOSX support in the right way - My generating script is capable of, but It's dirty now. I'll probbably try to run OSX in virtualbox, it shold be possible and could speed things up.

If you rename script into update.command, for example, do you need to set permissions or is it just click&play?
And other question - if script ends, is window closed automatically, or waiting for user action?

I'm sorry for my stupid questions, but IDK MacOS and downloading of vbox images will take some time.
When you double click the script, it runs a program called "Terminal", which is what you use on MacOS to open a shell window. When the script ends, the window opened to run it says "[Process completed]", and must be closed manually.

The script needs to have execute permission, or it won't run when you double click it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I downloaded the Mac version of 025, and the 025 saves. I put the saves in the right place. Their modification dates are Sept. 4-5. I ran 025, and went to Autosaves, but it only shows up to v0.23. How do I load the v0.24 autosave?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes