Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yes :). See the attached walkthrough on how to do it. Oh and there is a bug, you must use a left click when enetering Mary's bedroom because the doll and photos won't unlock if you enter by right click.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See the walkthrough in the post just above your question. It is a bit complicated depending on waht you have already done. Go to the Open world part and check this part:

• If you haven’t done it yet, open the Chamber of Lust (page 88). Afterwards start with part A of the side quests (page 90) in this location and then do the complete Virginity key (page 93) side quest. Then do the complete Sisterhood (page ) side quest

kewerk

Jan 5, 2018
thanx for answer, i read the step that i have miss, but at the end of the story i'm stuck with 2 character... i can't buy for them clothes from angela why??

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Probably becasue you haven't opened the clothing section yet. See my walkthrough for that part as well. I attach the latest walkthrough because today I rewrote the end of the Open world part and that is buying the clothes.

umut1998

Sep 9, 2017
Can u publish it earlier than usual because we are really excited and 0.25 is not satisfied enough in my opinion

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
and 0.25 is not satisfied enough in my opinion
Hmm, there were a lot of new animations. Did you look at all the new portfolios? Can't wait to see more and hopefully the clothing part as well. All this takes time! I just played another game again six months later. You expect a lot of content but it was just 30 minutes extra game play. Nenad does taht every 15-21 days. So be patient. If we are lucky next week we may have already something...

Oct 17, 2017
Okay when i first played the game everything was normal there wasnt any problems but when i tried to play it again something happened to screen resolution idk why i tried to edit config file or compatibility tab but nothing works so far it's looks like this

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Try Alt+Enter which should change the resolution. Do this until the screen is correct.

I'm playing in Linux and there full screen doesn't work. So I edit the config.ini as follows:

Code:
FULLSCREEN = no
RESOLUTION = 1600x900
May be that will help if the above didn't work. Use a 16:9 resolution which is smaller then your real screen size...

Oct 17, 2017
Try Alt+Enter which should change the resolution. Do this until the screen is correct.

I'm playing in Linux and there full screen doesn't work. So I edit the config.ini as follows:

Code:
FULLSCREEN = no
RESOLUTION = 1600x900
May be that will help if the above didn't work. Use a 16:9 resolution which is smaller then your real screen size...
wow i only knew that alt+enter makes fullscreen in rpgmaker games i rly didnt think it would fix my problem but hell yeah it did Thx so much dude!!

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes