Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, that is a problem. Could be caused by using an old save in a newer version. So what version of the game you'r using? v024 or v025? Or an older version? And did you use an old save or did you start a fresh one? I need the version information to see if I have the same problem as shown. That only works in the same version. I've her everything from v006 and onwards to test :)

HousewifeCreamer

Oct 13, 2017
Ok, that is a problem. Could be caused by using an old save in a newer version. So what version of the game you'r using? v024 or v025? Or an older version? And did you use an old save or did you start a fresh one? I need the version information to see if I have the same problem as shown. That only works in the same version. I've her everything from v006 and onwards to test :)
Thanks for the instant response. I'm playing v024 and I started a fresh game. Regards

Reactions: Blup Blup

DarthD

Jul 12, 2018
I am having a problem with v25. I did not use any saves but stuck at hint go to Mary after his wife returns

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for the instant response. I'm playing v024 and I started a fresh game. Regards
It seems like a glitch which happens sometimes. On what OS are you playing? I loaded it in the Linux v024 version where I saw in the screenshot of your save indeed no Mia. But immediately after loading she was standing there. I created at that point a new save which is attached. Hopefully you can now continue with the adventure.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
am having a problem with v25. I did not use any saves but stuck at hint go to Mary after his wife returns
Not use any saves? So you started from the beginning of the adventure? And what do you mean with stuck. Please give more details because with this little information I can not guess what your problem is :(

DarthD

Jul 12, 2018
Not use any saves? So you started from the beginning of the adventure? And what do you mean with stuck. Please give more details because with this little information I can not guess what your problem is :(
started from the beginning and when his wife returned, hints to warren Mary and same done and then warren mother in law. but after that the game hint only stats go to Mary and no progression

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
After all the warnings you must indeed go back to Mary. However there is a bug in version v025 so you must enter her bedroom by a left mouse click, not the more speedy right click. Then undress and ask Sophie “So... Will you jerk my cock now?”

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hello,
Was wondering how you guys go about playing the new updates ?
For example i downloaded v0.25today but in the autosaves, from the main menu, it only went up to v0.23 so i had to play through v0.24 again before i could play v0.25. Also i had done all the unlockables (locations : church, university, Brenda coins and more )but the autosaves don't seem to have those unlocked. Is there any way i can play with everything i had done in the previous versions ? Like a more efficient way to play the next version, when it comes out.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The autosaves are meant for players who didn't do v024. For thos who did the previous version you use one of the two provided normal saves. The first one is the mom path and the second one is the neighbor path. Those two start at the end of v024. So you see every old version is covered, but may be not completely clear?

Reactions: Squeeza

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
The autosaves are meant for players who didn't do v024. For thos who did the previous version you use one of the two provided normal saves. The first one is the mom path and the second one is the neighbor path. Those two start at the end of v024. So you see every old version is covered, but may be not completely clear?
Okay i see. Thanks.
Do these saves have the unlockables unlocked or do you always have to do them again ?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The normal saves have everything unlocked that was possible in the previous version. Sometimes Nenad forgets something, but that exception just confirms the rule as we say here...

Reactions: pj13

HousewifeCreamer

Oct 13, 2017
It seems like a glitch which happens sometimes. On what OS are you playing? I loaded it in the Linux v024 version where I saw in the screenshot of your save indeed no Mia. But immediately after loading she was standing there. I created at that point a new save which is attached. Hopefully you can now continue with the adventure.
Hi, thanks for all your efforts. I really appreciate that. However even your savegame didn't do the trick and I also tried on a different machine without success. So I guess its probably a corrupt installation. Í'm now downloading v0.25 and hope that it will work with that version.

Great game by the way!

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Be aware that savegames from an older version don't work in a newer version. The developer provides autosaves though, so you can load that as an starting point. That way you don't have to start all over, just from the beginning of the episode.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes