DarthD

Jul 12, 2018
After all the warnings you must indeed go back to Mary. However there is a bug in version v025 so you must enter her bedroom by a left mouse click, not the more speedy right click. Then undress and ask Sophie “So... Will you jerk my cock now?”
Did that but did not work. Thanks, hope the new release will be better and can advance the game.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Interesting. I am a $10 patron of Nenad (for the past 9 months), but have always used F95 rather than Patreon to download the current update (It's just easier. Everything is in one place, and I don't have to mess with downloading way too many files in order to get the two files I'm interested in). I always assumed it was BlupBlup who kept those revisions up-to-date, and until this version never had to wait more than a day to get it. So, what's up @Blup Blup? Are we protecting Nenad's membership, or is something else happening that is delaying an update to this site?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Interesting. I am a $10 patron of Nenad (for the past 9 months), but have always used F95 rather than Patreon to download the current update (It's just easier. Everything is in one place, and I don't have to mess with downloading way too many files in order to get the two files I'm interested in). I always assumed it was BlupBlup who kept those revisions up-to-date, and until this version never had to wait more than a day to get it. So, what's up @Blup Blup? Are we protecting Nenad's membership, or is something else happening that is delaying an update to this site?
I may be wrong but I believe the only reason v0.25 has not been updated on the OP is someone posted it on here as a torrent file only so when/if the Mega links ,etc are posted is when the OP will be updated.

I'm not sure if the torrent is still active but you can get it several pages back.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
I'm not sure if the torrent is still active but you can get it several pages back.
I've already played v0.25, as I said ... I pulled it from Patreon (Mega was posted there a couple weeks ago). My question was a bit more generic, but thanks for your response.

Reactions: rattler2027

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, I've never made download locations or torrents for this site? I'm only creating the enriched walkthrough. That one is linked in my signature to the latest uploaded here and is at the moment for the latest version of this game. It is not linked in the OP because I've no control over that one. It would be nice if that part of the post is regularly updated as well...

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
"There is "secret scene" with Natalie. You can for now just open her apartment and search it. Her apartment is locatated at West majora street." - i didnt find this - any one knows this ?!?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Her apartment is locatated at West majora street." - i didnt find this - any one knows this ?!?
See my walkthrough -- link to latest in signature -- for what Willy must do to unlock her apartment. If you didn't do the right things, it can't be found :)

craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
Any chance to make the screen not move when MC is out of view? It auto pans and kinda harder to control the mouse.

Specially on Giulio's place...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
@Nenad A. Any news on the Runtime error thingie or even Visionaire update? Been out for a LONG time and I kinda left f95 in general quite aside.
There are rumors that new updateof Visionaire engine could be released in couple of weeks... I really hope they will fix majority of bugs since there are quite a lot of them. Will runtime error be fixed I can't tell. It has to do something with SDL2 and as far as I am aware they are working on update for that as well. So we may just hope it will be fixed.

Reactions: yapsag

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Any chance to make the screen not move when MC is out of view? It auto pans and kinda harder to control the mouse.

Specially on Giulio's place...
That is probably possible... But recent vis update did mess up scrolling system where there is "smooth" end of scrolling and we can't really turn that off... So scrolling is anyway sort of bugged no matter what I do. Scrolling with mouse was created cause people wanted it when they wanna skip scene fast as mountains path to avoid walking there... I am still trying to find good option for giulio basement scene to "lock" scrolling unless willy is on center. MAybe I find out how to do it some time in future :)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Just for those who read a little bit: When using upgrade script instead of full download, you have two options:
  1. Apply fix.rar to version 0.25 (bugfix released by @Nenad A.) and update with no harm
  2. No not apply fix.rar and type yes into command window when it will be bitching about
    "Adventures of Willy D 0.25.vis: FAILED"
It should be posted in update readme, but for sure, I'm posting here. Thx.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes