Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I really tried what you are suggesting, but the freezing still happens.
I loaded this and it looked like it freezes on my machine as well. However when I hit the Esc key the automatic conversation started when Willy was in front in between of them. Afterwards I could speak to Dean. I didn't do that and here is the save after the automatic conversation.

Reactions: Shades19

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I loaded this and it looked like it freezes on my machine as well. However when I hit the Esc key the automatic conversation started when Willy was in front in between of them. Afterwards I could speak to Dean. I didn't do that and here is the save after the automatic conversation.
Thank you so much dude, appreciate your help.

Reactions: Blup Blup

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
The game screen moves to the right side
Try move the mouse to the left side , move it to the right side again.
I can't play game. How fix it?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I use play keyboard
I try quitting the game and running it again does not fix it
It doesn't matter if you're using a keyboard to play. If there are any controllers connected to PC, it can cause this issue. If there are no controllers connected, then I don't know.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
It is stupid that an important file with instructions on how to patch is missing, but it was available on the Patreon downloads. Complain to the people who made this mess, not the game or developer. That is unfair!
Hmmm... you mean this file ?

If yes, i thought that it wasn't necessary to link the same instructions as it is explained every update. Anyway, a solution would be to add this small instructions directly to the OP.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i thought that it wasn't necessary to link the same instructions as it is explained every update.
You know this, I know this, but most people in this thread indicate that they didn't know this :( Therefor I think it is just polite to include everything what was in the original. Even if you and I don't need it anymore. The size is not really a problem I think :)

For Linux I had a file with much more instructions. Again not really needed for me, but it was different then the file you link to...

The game screen moves to the right side
Try move the mouse to the left side , move it to the right side again.
I can't play game. How fix it?
Not. This is normal behavior. When the screen scrolls you left click on a a point were you want to go and Willy starts walking. Read the instructions provided. Oh wait they aren't in the files uploaded on this pirate forum. Tough luck then :)

Encountered errors, background sounds and go to HoTaboo game exit
The screenshot is very strange. You can't log in as me! Or have you hacked my password :) You can visit this Google drive without or with your own Google account.

An crash in the Hotaboo shop means that you are using savegames from a previous version. Don't do that! Use the savegames provided by the developer.

I'm curious by what you mean about this: "The same with Mrs. Maria standing on the spot where Heidi was"
In v027 Willy goes to villa Gloria and must speak in the garden with Mrs. Maria. However that only works if he is almost standing on her feet and not the usual way a left click on her when Willy enters this scene...

Reactions: JackBeNimble

jbue520

Oct 5, 2018
The screenshot is very strange. You can't log in as me! Or have you hacked my password :) You can visit this Google drive without or with your own Google account.

An crash in the Hotaboo shop means that you are using savegames from a previous version. Don't do that! Use the savegames provided by the developer.
Thank you, it turned out to be an archive issue.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Therefor I think it is just polite to include everything what was in the original. Even if you and I don't need it anymore. The size is not really a problem I think :)
You're probably right, but as i said, i just share what i use at the moment so i didn't even click on that. ^.^
If a moderator comes here, could you please add the instructions for the patch in the OP ? Then, the problem would be "potentially" solved :)

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
In v027 Willy goes to villa Gloria and must speak in the garden with Mrs. Maria. However that only works if he is almost standing on her feet and not the usual way a left click on her when Willy enters this scene...
Ohh, I already passed this section before seeing your post.

Now I'm just looking for missing items, collection and exploring open world/side questions, since I'm done the main quest for incest path

Tom will play neighbour path.

When you play this game many times, you don't need to rely that much on walkthrough anymore when it comes to main quest and knowing where most of the collection is :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can anyone plz post the changelog of v0.27?
This game never had a changelog. You can look into Nenad's text walkthrough or my enriched walkthrough -- link to latetst in my signature below -- to see what the episode is about. Most important is opening the gold door in the Doll house.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
2,7 Gb of each is too much for my free MEGA use
It is already compressed to the max. Plus the format is not easily unpacked and repacked again as is possible with Ren'py with a loss of quality. This game is really huge. If you have the previous version try to use the patches. Those are around 500 MiB.

Reactions: bas and ArchWolf

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
@sabbathfun

I said the following in your FAQ: "Even if someone manages to decode the file structure -- and AFAIK nobody has done that yet -- you end up with lots of files."

In the mean while I've succeeded in decoding the file structure. An can now confirm you end up with lots of files. Most of the time multiple, slighty different ones composing an animation. You can compress those files with loss of quality. However packing them again is difficult because you must encrypt them again and that step makes it very hard to do. I think it can be done, but it isn't worth the trouble in my opinion...

If it is too large -- you can use the Mega desktop program for downloading more then the daily limit -- for Mega and other sytems like this, use the torrent. That hasn't any cap. Plus it is way more relaiable because of all the internal hashes to check if it is complete.

Reactions: depechedNode
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes