Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
how do I upgrade from 0.26 to .0.27? I use the version of window in wine in linux
Don't know if the Windows updater works in Wine. I can't get the Windows version of the game working in Wine either. But you can download the Linux game engine in the same folder were you can find my walkthrough -- see link in my signature below. Read the instructions. It converts the Windows game to a native Linux game. On my machine I can't play full screen but that is also explained in the instructions...

wpgguy05

Mar 15, 2018
Can't seem to find someone else with this issue... but Mac ver. 0.27 won't open. All it says is that the file cannot be opened.

SunWukongIV

Jun 20, 2017
Does someone has a save with all dolls? My game seems to be buggy so i dont get natalies keys to collect her dolls.

asmoox

Oct 10, 2017
it can't brother, 7 zip and win rar cant extract the file, i dont know why

already try with 7zip too, maybe the game not letting me to play haha

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i already download the 3 of the part, but when i extract the first part its only like that, the second and thrid part its not inside a winrar please help me
In the screendump I don't see extensions -- stupid Windows -- so can you make a screenshot were they are shown. You can also try to rename the three win7z files to include a point like win.7z

Also check if you're using the latest versions of WinRAR and 7Zip beacuse older versions are know to give problems with newer archives...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Read the instructions in the zip file. Or did the pirates on this forum remove that file as well?

The summary is:
- download shar_file into game directory
- chmod +x shar_file
- ./shar_file

But the README.txt contains much more info like requirements etc. If the person who gave a link on this forum didn't include this file pester them to be complete the next time! If they did include it, shame on you for not reading it :)

Reactions: JackBeNimble

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Read the instructions in the zip file. Or did the pirates on this forum remove that file as well?

The summary is:
- download shar_file into game directory
- chmod +x shar_file
- ./shar_file

But the README.txt contains much more info like requirements etc. If the person who gave a link on this forum didn't include this file pester them to be complete the next time! If they did include it, shame on you for not reading it :)
I have attached readme links everywhere, but they were lost on their way to the OP :(

Don't know if the Windows updater works in Wine. I can't get the Windows version of the game working in Wine either. But you can download the Linux game engine in the same folder were you can find my walkthrough -- see link in my signature below. Read the instructions. It converts the Windows game to a native Linux game. On my machine I can't play full screen but that is also explained in the instructions...
Windows updater works in weird way under wine, this is what was .shar file made for. Wine's cmd has some weirdly implemented things (find, grep, prompting user) and it's not easy to make it compatible with older wine releases. You can use shar for linux OS and then run game in wine / with linux player...

To keep waters a little bit more in calm...

Update READMEs:
Windows: MacOS: Linux:
And for those having problems with 7zip files:
Mediafire:
pt1:
pt2:
pt3:

It's windows release, as the links in OP are working, I don't feel the need to upload to more storages.

Reactions: Krull

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
it's said that we must download all three files of the game. have we to extract them to the same folder or each one to its own folder?

Todd Stewart

Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys I just downloaded the full v.27 for Mac and it's telling me that it can't be opened. I feel like I had this problem before but I forgot how to fix it. Looked up and down this forum trying to find what I saw before but for the life of me I just can't find it. Can anybody help me out?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does someone has a save with all dolls? My game seems to be buggy so i dont get natalies keys to collect her dolls.
I also had a problem with seeing Natalies keys. I am on Windows 7. , They are at the extreme bottom of the screen. I had to move my Taskbar to the edge of the screen to be able to grab the keys.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I wonder if Nenad will experiment in bringing winged angels, goddesses, elves, demon girls/devils/succubusses, goth/emo girls, centaurs, female ogres, aliens in this game where Willie goes to heaven or hell portal through doll doors in the future.

Amelie is the only girl who finds Willy ugly or unattractive lol

I believe v28 will finally deal with Fiona. If not that then v29 or V30. . V30 is probably going to be a huge update given the milestone.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes