depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I've seen games were developers listen too much to players and those games are going most of the time to rubbish. I like the surprise Nenad gives with each new update. I hope he keeps on doing his own thing and only fixes the bugs we find.
This is one the reasons what makes him a solid developer, he planned the entire game and updates it according to it. There are additions or new features added unplanned, but the core of his game is sticking to his plans.

This does not mean he doesn't listen to requests of his fans. He genuinely listens and tries to add anything to the game what his fans want without breaking his original vision and structure of the game.

He's actually a very patient dev, because we always pester him with ideas and requests. It's surprising that he still did not end up in a mental institute because of us. :closedtongue:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i can not move the piece of puzzle on the rock at doll house
For you the same question as I replied earlier today to another. Pleas upload a savegame at this point so I can see. Also check my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature below -- for a cheat to continue without solving the puzzle.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get fix for version 0.26 so I can patch to 0.27. Only fix mention I have found is about save games which I already had downloaded and doesn't allow the patch to work so I assume there is a different fix for 0.26

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get fix for version 0.26 so I can patch to 0.27. Only fix mention I have found is about save games which I already had downloaded and doesn't allow the patch to work so I assume there is a different fix for 0.26
Sorry, time goes to fast :) I tried to locate this for you and found out I was wrong. v025 had a fix (*.vis and scene 282). The v026 is fine and the patch 026 to 027 should apply without any issues. The 025 to 026 patch needs to be applied to 025 fix. Read the instructions for more explanations on how it works, requirements and possible problems and solutions.

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
Nenad i hope you can answer this question. With the opening of the golden door and the appearance of Willy's wife Fiona(and by the amount of bronze and silver dolls left) i figure you are close to ending the game. Do you have an end date in mind? P.S. I estimate (not knowing your plans of course) maybe spring 2019 summer at the longest! If you even read this, thank you for your time!

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
Sorry, time goes to fast :) I tried to locate this for you and found out I was wrong. v025 had a fix (*.vis and scene 282). The v026 is fine and the patch 026 to 027 should apply without any issues. The 025 to 026 patch needs to be applied to 025 fix. Read the instructions for more explanations on how it works, requirements and possible problems and solutions.
I did a clean install and I think it worked. Something must have gotten deleted from my old game directory. Thank you for your help

Reactions: Blup Blup

inniku

Feb 28, 2018
For you the same question as I replied earlier today to another. Pleas upload a savegame at this point so I can see. Also check my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature below -- for a cheat to continue without solving the puzzle.
thanks for your answer and sry about that make you have to answer again, but i already search but not found your answer. i have more question to ask you.

1. where i can get the save file
2. after i open the game to check that i already save that point or not, but the screen is bigger than it should be( like it zoom in ) and i already try to fix the config file following that your answer to someone but nothing happen

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
well i cant play the game no more seeing how the download is only a replacement for v26 i havent played since v 24 and there is no download for that so im screwed it sucks that theres no way of getting the full v27 without having to use a previous version of the game

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
well i cant play the game no more seeing how the download is only a replacement for v26 i havent played since v 24 and there is no download for that so im screwed it sucks that theres no way of getting the full v27 without having to use a previous version of the game
This was removed from the OP for some reason, but here's all the older update patches:

Reactions: Krull and Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Whenever I try to use patch, 2 of 422 computed checksums don't match
Hmm, it seems that v026 then had a fix? Can't find it in my archive though. It should say which two files don't match. Can you give those? And is that before or after the patch? The patch is very careful and gives a lot of information which is needed to give you suggestions. If possible make a screenshot or copy/paste the output here...

where i can get the save file
That depends on the OS you're using. For Windows it is a subdirectory in the hidden AppData directory. Just search for savegame01.dat in that hidden directory. If you played earlier version, get the path for the latest one. Can't help you further, I'm playing in Linux...

it sucks that theres no way of getting the full v27
See the OP where you can find a download and a torrent for the full v027 game. Or wait until v028 is available and then download it for free from Nenad's Patreon site. Link to that is also in the first post (OP).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
and by the amount of bronze and silver dolls left) i figure you are close to ending the game.
On Discord the amount of bronze and silver dolls left positions was discussed and Nenad siad he was thinking on another system because more was needed :) Of course there is an end to it all. Nenad is in the downtime working on another game and he has released a YouTube video which shows some stuff. On his Discord he also shares scenes and characters as well.

However for Willy there are still things promised and not yet done. So if the final version comes and it has all waht was promised -- sweet memories, completing the portfolios, better system for lingerie, finishing all the content in the already opened three rooms plus the platinum door -- I think it will be more likely to be in 2019 than this year. Although his new PC promises a lot faster rendering...

update with *.shar how to patch in windows 7 64bit?
Is the Windows update also a .shar? Hmm, I thought that was Linux specific. Read the instructions found in the first post! I think you've downloaded the wrong file because the first line of Windows says:

"Simply copy exe file to folder where Adventures of Willy D 0.25 is (where exe and vis files are)"

The 0.25 was the first version with the patches so read 0.xx for newer versions. It says exe so if that isn't present you did something wrong :)

Reactions: JackBeNimble

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
Is the Windows update also a .shar? Hmm, I thought that was Linux specific. Read the instructions found in the first post! I think you've downloaded the wrong file because the first line of Windows says:

"Simply copy exe file to folder where Adventures of Willy D 0.25 is (where exe and vis files are)"

The 0.25 was the first version with the patches so read 0.xx for newer versions. It says exe so if that isn't present you did something wrong :)
yep windows link from mediafire is *.shar file

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Easy money..
(copied from discord)
1. Drag "Adventures of Willy D 0.27" onto "Terminal icon" and drop it
2. Terminal should be opened inside of "Adventures of Willy D 0.27.app"
3. Type (paste): chmod +x Contents/MacOS/Visionaire\ Player
I'm not MacOS user, so I hope that's how stuff works there

Next version of updater would make this automatically.

Also, MacOS users would have problems with black screen after start. You have to edit config to "windowed mode", then run the game and move with window slightly. It's some weird Visionaire studio bug.
Good catch!

@Sundance0611
I just investigated the same thing. The "less typing" method -

1. right click on the willy d app and choose "Show Package Contents"
  2. open Contents, then MacOS
  3. run Terminal.app from the Utilities folder in Applications
  4. in Terminal, type chmod +x
  5. (make sure there's a space after the +x)
  6. drag "Visionaire Player" to the Terminal window
  7. hit return
The icon should change from a blank icon to a black rectangle with some green letters

I haven't seen the black screen issue.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i can not move the piece of puzzle on the rock at doll house
Yesterday I started a new game and just had the same problem. Reported it to Nenad and it will be solved in the next version. The problem is the Lua update in the latest Visionaire engine. As said you can always use the cheat I describe in my walkthrough. Just did that myself :)

Apr 7, 2018
Good catch!

@Sundance0611
I just investigated the same thing. The "less typing" method -

1. right click on the willy d app and choose "Show Package Contents"
  2. open Contents, then MacOS
  3. run Terminal.app from the Utilities folder in Applications
  4. in Terminal, type chmod +x
  5. (make sure there's a space after the +x)
  6. drag "Visionaire Player" to the Terminal window
  7. hit return
The icon should change from a blank icon to a black rectangle with some green letters

I haven't seen the black screen issue.
Quick questions; haven't played since .21, any new family content since then or no?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Quick questions; haven't played since .21, any new family content since then or no?
Haven't played long time too, but Nenad showed us some previews from incest path, so I think yes, this version has some new contents. But also, visionaire player was updated and there is more bugs than usually, so in your place, I'd wait for 0.28 ;)

yep windows link from mediafire is *.shar file
They probbably messed links, windows should be .exe, try linux one to get .exe :D

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Temporary it is not possible. Nenad said that maybe in the future will be an option to replay some "Sweet Memories". For now you have to load the autosaves (Mainmenu->Autosaves->Load previous version->Click on path and version you want) to do this. Here some examples:

Skye office BJ: Start new game
Maria Titjob: V0.08
Claudia MMF: V0.05
Diane Jerk+Anal: V0.05
Melissa Beach: V0.11
Mom Shower: V0.11
Amanda Beach: V0.10
In my walkthrough I already had some warnings when a scene would become unavailable. But some you mention I didn't, so I'm now incorporating them.

Skye blowjob: after leaving her office Willy can't go back anyway. He says he must wait until she has some other errand for him
Claudia MMF: was already in my walkthrough
Diane: will check this, but from memory later in the game this is still possible but with more options...

The other four will also be checked and if possible added in a tip box.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes