Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I can't check right now, but I think the attached save is at the end of v027. So you can check Willy's heaven :)

It is a side quest. I like to do things the most efficient way, so doing it during the main adventure. However in my walkthrough -- see link to latest in my signature below -- I give you the option. Main adventure and afterwards all the open world side quests or combine them. I think I solved this pretty good. However I advise to do the Doll house afterwards because it has some very nice things you don't want to miss!
From what I found, a major necessity is to do the script writing quest only, because Daniella won't be at the bar anymore when you progress further. I remember in past version, I had to redo the normal path again, because I missed fucking emmanuel rendering me to not get her gold trophy. So these little things do count when you're trying to get all collectibles.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Again, quit the game, delete your own old saves before installing the developer saves. Else you get the strange things you describe. If done correctly -- also make sure you don't use v025 saves some pirates overhere bundles with the v027 download -- you start with all what was collectible at the end of v026. Also every side quest is done. So you only have to do what is new in v027. See the Visa for Natasha episode in my walkthrough and it is clear that what you say is not true...

Edit:
The v027 save from Nenad starts with 117/120 dolls, 431/468 photos and 5/8 portfolios. The missing ones were introduced in this version so you can't have found them when playing the v026 version of the game.
I can provide images to prove that I'm not lying if you want ? I'll reinstall the game and try again another time

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've seen this game for about 6 months now but never downloaded it because... well I'm not sure why.

Downloaded it a few days ago and just now finished the current content... Man I think this makes my top three games list.

Subbed on patrion, keep doing gods work!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Nice! May I use this one in the future? May be an image is better than thousand words from me :)

From what I found, a major necessity is to do the script writing quest only, because Daniella won't be at the bar anymore when you progress further.
Correct. I think I've made that clear in the walkthrough. And I asked Nenad to change some of the mechanics as we did for the handcream from Mrs. Maria. It is important to play as you want and if you become stuck tell this to Nenad because the open world part should be independent...

I can provide images to prove that I'm not lying if you want ?
I'm not saying that you lie. I'm saying that the numbers you say are an indication of a corrupted save. A clean save has the numbers I told you. Anything other has a problem. You may upload such a save, but with an simple md5sum I will prove it is not an original v027 one and so I can't help you with that. The v027 saves from Nenad are at the end of v026 with all collectibles at that point. So there is no need to use old or corrupted saves...

Sundance0611

Jul 22, 2017
Easy money..
(copied from discord)
1. Drag "Adventures of Willy D 0.27" onto "Terminal icon" and drop it
2. Terminal should be opened inside of "Adventures of Willy D 0.27.app"
3. Type (paste): chmod +x Contents/MacOS/Visionaire\ Player
I'm not MacOS user, so I hope that's how stuff works there

Next version of updater would make this automatically.

Also, MacOS users would have problems with black screen after start. You have to edit config to "windowed mode", then run the game and move with window slightly. It's some weird Visionaire studio bug.
Thanks... getting the black screen.. how do I edit config to windowed mode? thanks

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Nice! May I use this one in the future? May be an image is better than thousand words from me :)

Correct. I think I've made that clear in the walkthrough. And I asked Nenad to change some of the mechanics as we did for the handcream from Mrs. Maria. It is important to play as you want and if you become stuck tell this to Nenad because the open world part should be independent...

I'm not saying that you lie. I'm saying that the numbers you say are an indication of a corrupted save. A clean save has the numbers I told you. Anything other has a problem. You may upload such a save, but with an simple md5sum I will prove it is not an original v027 one and so I can't help you with that. The v027 saves from Nenad are at the end of v026 with all collectibles at that point. So there is no need to use old or corrupted saves...
Indeed you did.

I have finally completed everything the game offers for both paths. 100 percent done.

Thank you for your contributions and help this past week. Looking forward to next update!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
cant extract the game winrar shows erorrs anybody
Check if you're using the latest one. Or use the latest 7Zip. If it still show errors check if the download isn't corrupted...

Thanks... getting the black screen.. how do I edit config to windowed mode? thanks
Open config.ini and change FULLSCREEN to no. May be put a RESOLUTION like 1600x900 as well

Indeed you did.
Thanks for the confirmation. This was a tricky part. And may be I'll have to rewrite it if Nenad has implemented a backup for getting script pages from Danielle

Can you fvck the girl at the shop selling clothes?

Can you fvck any of the college girls? Or nuns?
The shop girl(s) not yet. I think/hope both will get content in the end. The only college girl Willy can have sex with is Katy. See my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature below -- on how to do this.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
My plan was more like: "I must talk with Gabriella but the line mentioned in the walkthrough isn't there" as a quote from the original post. And then as my answer:

Nothing more, just a few lines as

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
you have an inferiority complex/SPS or something, I asked a question and you start asking questions instead of answer my question
a 4 inch dick is not average, if you have that, well you cant change that so im sorry.
if this game is aimed toward that audience im fine with that, i asked if there was a possibility for a bigger dick further on or it is the same 4 inch the entire game ?
can this question be asked without people feeling like they need to defend the 4 inches?

btw, no i dont have a mandingo or lex dick, but normal one about double the ingame one
Hold on - you say Willy's is 4 inches, then you say normal is about double.

Yeah, no. An average penis is NOT 8 inches. 5-6 inches.
As of 2015, a of 15,521 men, and the best research to date on the topic, as the subjects were measured by health professionals, rather than self-measured, has concluded that the average length of an human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches) long, while the average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches).

Reactions: felix69

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i asked if there was a possibility for a bigger dick further
No. As said in the dialogue with his sister Julia he has a normal average sized one. I don't think that it is small if you compare it with other parts of his body. Some games have characters with larger dicks which is fine. But just as with large or small tits the size doesn't really matter. If you think it does, go find another game. I like the fact that Willy is normal and that the girls he encounters are also a cross section of a normal population. The point of this game is that a normal, somewhat older male has a way with the ladies for yet unknown reason. Not his dick size...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes