D

Deleted member 523958

As quoted for the text file walk through:

"Go to Treehole cabin (a bit on right from Jeb Village also south part of
city map) Walk to right side of screen and after another scene shows there will be rock on left side near edge. By that rock there is rusty key. Pick it up and go uphill. Now this scene is big
and you need to go all the way to it's left side following path (double click left mouse button for fast walk). Go uphill (left side of screen) and there will be gate. Use rusty key on gate."

imortalq

Oct 14, 2018
As quoted for the text file walk through:

"Go to Treehole cabin (a bit on right from Jeb Village also south part of
city map) Walk to right side of screen and after another scene shows there will be rock on left side near edge. By that rock there is rusty key. Pick it up and go uphill. Now this scene is big
and you need to go all the way to it's left side following path (double click left mouse button for fast walk). Go uphill (left side of screen) and there will be gate. Use rusty key on gate."
wow man fast and complete answer thnQ.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
so my game bugged where i can;t progress to the story because hoyt doesnt give me the dialog to tell the ticket seller about vip room in the cinema,
Pleas upload your savegame if you're sure it isn't based on a save from a previous version. Because waht you describe is a good indicator that it is an old save...

started a new game so no savegame issues
If there were old saves in the Savegames folder a new game is based on the bookmark01.dat from the previous version. So it becomes an old save. The problems you describe indicates that this has happened.

But it is complete up to v0.25
See the OP. There you find a savegames & walkthrough which contains a v027 version of the text file. You can also download my enriched walkthrough which is also up-to-date with v027. See the link in my signature below.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Esc did not work. The mouse pointer does not disappear so I do not think this is a transition. So I uploaded my latest save for you, Blup Blup. Thank you so much!
Hmm, I think there is something wrong with this savegame state. For example the music is wrong in different places or gives an warning like:
Code:
20:10:34.277:no audio stream found
20:10:41.091:Could not open file 'Sounds/Music/Natalie Place.ogg#268#000001#' in container 'scene/Scene.vs223'
20:10:41.091:Failed to open soundfile 'Sounds/Music/Natalie Place.ogg'. Audio format is probably not supported or file is corrupt.
I had something similar with the # added parts because I'm playing in Linux and v027 uses an newer version of the game engine. Which OS are you using? Although I don't rule it out yet it could also be a problem with an old save. If you started a fresh game with an old bookmark01.dat in the Savegames this could happen. Another explanation is that your game is corrupted and so saves corrupted savegames. Can you give md5sum of the scene/Scene.vs223

D

Deleted member 523958

Hmm, I think there is something wrong with this savegame state. For example the music is wrong in different places or gives an warning like:
Code:
20:10:34.277:no audio stream found
20:10:41.091:Could not open file 'Sounds/Music/Natalie Place.ogg#268#000001#' in container 'scene/Scene.vs223'
20:10:41.091:Failed to open soundfile 'Sounds/Music/Natalie Place.ogg'. Audio format is probably not supported or file is corrupt.
I had something similar with the # added parts because I'm playing in Linux and v027 uses an newer version of the game engine. Which OS are you using? Although I don't rule it out yet it could also be a problem with an old save. If you started a fresh game with an old bookmark01.dat in the Savegames this could happen. Another explanation is that your game is corrupted and so saves corrupted savegames. Can you give md5sum of the scene/Scene.vs223
Thank you for looking in to it. But all that is very much over my head. I am using Windows 10. What do you recommend I do?

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
So I'm playing a bit of an old save but I appear to be stuck at the part where I need to talk to Charlotta after visiting Selina. I can't find her anywhere.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So I'm playing a bit of an old save but I appear to be stuck at the part where I need to talk to Charlotta after visiting Selina. I can't find her anywhere.
Under no circumstances should you play old saves. You can always get bugs.

Play only new saves given to by the developers.

Also:

P.S. Charlotta is on the north side.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you for looking in to it. But all that is very much over my head. I am using Windows 10. What do you recommend I do?
Sorry, but what I see in your save is new to me. It is corrupted, but how that came to be is a mystery. That was why I asked those questions in the hope that the answers shed some light. Unfortunately Windows users aren't familiar with checksums as you just indicated :(

I'm not familiar with Windows 10. I hate that interface, so the last Windows I sometimes use is Windows 7. There I installed Cygwin so I have at least some powerful Linux commands for investigating problems like this. For checksums you could download the program at md5summer.org and run it (no install needed, just unzip it somewere). Then open the asked file and generate the checksum.

If that is too complex I think the only solution is to delete the folder "Adventures of Willy D 027" found in the hidden AppData directory. Then download the found in the OP and install that. You should be able to start one of the two savegames. The first is the mom path, second is neighbor path. They start at the end of v026 so you can do all the content which is new in v027. If you want to do the Jade scene yourself you can use the Autosaves in the main menu. I think if you load v007 from the path you want it should be possible to go to the hotel and start by collecting her doll and photos. See my walkthrough -- link to latest in mys signature below -- on how to do that. Then ask the correct question and she will go to her room. Then use F5 to save and then enter her room. I hope that you then see the transition scene and can do the rest...

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
@Nenad A. Welp, runtinme error still here even with the new visionaire update. That marks that it's my computer. Sadly this game will have to wait for me 'till I get a new PC, feelsbadman.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
runtinme error still here even with the new visionaire update
The runtime error is caused by an outdated/corrupted Visual C++ runtime. See the FAQ were to find the latest 32 bits -- yes this one, even if your Windows is 64 bits! -- version. Link to the FAQ in my signature below...

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
The runtime error is caused by an outdated/corrupted Visual C++ runtime. See the FAQ were to find the latest 32 bits -- yes this one, even if your Windows is 64 bits! -- version. Link to the FAQ in my signature below...
Thing is we already tried it for 0.26, and the only hope was to pray visionaire update which used 0.27 fixed it. But well, I'll have to wait until I get a new PC, not the end of the world... But a bit annoyed.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The problem with Windows is that a uninstall or reinstall isn't as clean as in other OSses. So it leaves traces and if the problem is in that, you're screwed :) The runtime should be a part of a Windows 7 install because I've never installed it. Google confirms this. In the past I used two installations on a computer. One for normal work and a second for things like this. For that one I had a clean image so if something wasn't working I started with that. Usually any problems were solved because of the above which is removed by restoring an image of the OS...

D

Deleted member 523958

If that is too complex I think the only solution is to delete the folder "Adventures of Willy D 027" found in the hidden AppData directory. Then download the found in the OP and install that. You should be able to start one of the two savegames. The first is the mom path, second is neighbor path. They start at the end of v026 so you can do all the content which is new in v027. If you want to do the Jade scene yourself you can use the Autosaves in the main menu. I think if you load v007 from the path you want it should be possible to go to the hotel and start by collecting her doll and photos. See my walkthrough -- link to latest in mys signature below -- on how to do that. Then ask the correct question and she will go to her room. Then use F5 to save and then enter her room. I hope that you then see the transition scene and can do the rest...
I am going to try this way thank you. I will let you know what happens.

Thank you so much, Blup Blup. I have already in an earlier version of the game collected Jades's Doll and photos so I just used the V026 saves from there.

Sorry I mislead Blup Blup there. Meant I would use the saves from his link to me. But use the Autosave for V026, which is what I think you meant for me to do.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes