DarthD

Jul 12, 2018
No words needed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I faced few problems with V.27, hope it will be solved in the next release:
1. The Doll house puzzle does not move even after refreshing, cannot move the blocks.
2. Diana is missing on the bed, but making sex it shows. And disappear again when Willy is in the room.
3. Emmanuel golden doll does not appear after fucking scene.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I faced few problems with V.27, hope it will be solved in the next release:
1. The Doll house puzzle does not move even after refreshing, cannot move the blocks.
2. Diana is missing on the bed, but making sex it shows. And disappear again when Willy is in the room.
3. Emmanuel golden doll does not appear after fucking scene.
The first two are known. You can bypass the puzzle with the cheat, see my walktrough -- link to latest in my signature below. Both have to do with an update in Lua, the script engine used in Visionaire, and are solved for the next version. The third is new to me. Can you upload a savegame at this point?

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
You can only get emmanuel gold doll when you fuck her when she's blinded the first time you saw her. You have to say nothing twice.

You won't be able to get emmanuel gold doll the last time you see her/fuck her. It has to happen in the first playthrough.

D

Deleted member 523958

I played the main story line to the end of v027 and I trying now to get all 120 dolls but I can not seem to get any dialog to appear when I try to talk to Jade after she and I are naked in her room at the Orion Hotel. Is this a bug or what?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is this a bug or what?
Hmm, first thought was old save. But then you shouldn't be able to play v027 to the end. Strange. May be this is a transistion secne bug in the newer game engine. It happens on a few other places as well. Try to use ESC when they enter the room and nothing seems to be happing. The ESC skips the transition. A good indicator that you're stuck in a transition is a disappeared mouse pointer.

If this doesn't work at all please upload your savegame so I can check a few other things.

D

Deleted member 523958

Hmm, first thought was old save. But then you shouldn't be able to play v027 to the end. Strange. May be this is a transistion secne bug in the newer game engine. It happens on a few other places as well. Try to use ESC when they enter the room and nothing seems to be happing. The ESC skips the transition. A good indicator that you're stuck in a transition is a disappeared mouse pointer.

If this doesn't work at all please upload your savegame so I can check a few other things.
Esc did not work. The mouse pointer does not disappear so I do not think this is a transition. So I uploaded my latest save for you, Blup Blup. Thank you so much!

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
so my game bugged where i can;t progress to the story because hoyt doesnt give me the dialog to tell the ticket seller about vip room in the cinema,

anyone have a save game for it? i dont want to miss any scene

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No. As said in the dialogue with his sister Julia he has a normal average sized one. I don't think that it is small if you compare it with other parts of his body. Some games have characters with larger dicks which is fine. But just as with large or small tits the size doesn't really matter. If you think it does, go find another game. I like the fact that Willy is normal and that the girls he encounters are also a cross section of a normal population. The point of this game is that a normal, somewhat older male has a way with the ladies for yet unknown reason. Not his dick size...
ok thx for update, i dont agree that it is normal, but mod said we are not allowed to discuss it so i drop it
thx for answering the question that i asked :)

Danzer

Apr 9, 2018
Unfortunatly it's unplayable for me after the update. It keeps crashing everytime I enter a new area. Redownloaded it 3 times, started a new game so no savegame issues, updated my drivers but nothing worked :(

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes