Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
@Blup Blup, very nice answers. A bit on the diplomatic side, but acceptable non the less

It would be nice to see teaser pics, collections of pics on her that aren't in the game

like that Willy Melissa foreplay image.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Just played v0.27

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imortalq

Oct 14, 2018
Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved
I cant run the game AoWD.
Error log say:
19:22:54.013:No config.ini in G:\New folder (2)\Playing\Adventures of Willy D [v0.27] [Nenad Asanovic]\WillyD027WTSaveGamespart1\/config.ini
19:22:54.059:m_gamePath: G:\New folder (2)\Playing\Adventures of Willy D [v0.27] [Nenad Asanovic]\WillyD027WTSaveGamespart1\
19:22:54.059:Loading game from file '' failed!
19:22:54.059:Init failed, could not load game

Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved Solved

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im new to this, only done the 3 girls, boss daughter and 2 early prostitutes, but whats up with the micropenis, if he had a bush you would not even see the dick almost :p
is this aimed at a certain audience or do you get some "growth pills" or magic boner later ?

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version copy and pasted my saves from my AppData and resumed only to talk to Gabriella but her voice line isn't there is there any prior action that I'm missing or something ?. I completed everything in v26

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Don't use old saves! Use the v027 saves provided by the developer. Quit the game and make the v027 directory in AppData empty and then unpack the correct saves. If you don't do this you will likely have all kind of strange bugs...

Reactions: JackBeNimble

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Don't use old saves! Use the v027 saves provided by the developer. Quit the game and make the v027 directory in AppData empty and then unpack the correct saves. If you don't do this you will likely have all kind of strange bugs...
That's a pity I had all the recent dolls,images etc, his save only has 1 image Claudia's and his dolls are at 107/120 while i was at 117 with all portfolios. that sucks
Edit: have to go through the whole Charlotta's section again :noexpression: I'll pass on going through everything I already did and saved spent a long time collecting all the images and such and now my images they're just reduced to 1. Yeah I'm passing will have restart the entire game to get my collection back

Edit 2: recovered my images but will still pass due to the fact that I'll still have to go through the sections and side stories again to recover the rest of my lost images,dolls,magazines,portfolios and lingerie. plus my portfolios collection got nerfed to 1 from 7

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Again, quit the game, delete your own old saves before installing the developer saves. Else you get the strange things you describe. If done correctly -- also make sure you don't use v025 saves some pirates overhere bundles with the v027 download -- you start with all what was collectible at the end of v026. Also every side quest is done. So you only have to do what is new in v027. See the Visa for Natasha episode in my walkthrough and it is clear that what you say is not true...

Edit:
The v027 save from Nenad starts with 117/120 dolls, 431/468 photos and 5/8 portfolios. The missing ones were introduced in this version so you can't have found them when playing the v026 version of the game.

imortalq

Oct 14, 2018
this game is very hard for me to find what need find or what need to do but i like ur game and u are really good developer.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just finally getting into this game, love the real action of the models. Mostly I love the skirts, stockings, and heels - Willy's fetishes coincide well with mine. =)

Overall I am playing straight through with the girls, avoiding the Doll House for now, am I going to miss anything with that or will I get much of the content just by doing a straight play through? Playing without knowing much about it, the Doll House feels like a distraction from the main story of Willy on the longest day ever (I like how D actually makes a point of that somewhere along the line).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
does any one have gold doll house save file
I can't check right now, but I think the attached save is at the end of v027. So you can check Willy's heaven :)

the Doll House feels like a distraction from the main story
It is a side quest. I like to do things the most efficient way, so doing it during the main adventure. However in my walkthrough -- see link to latest in my signature below -- I give you the option. Main adventure and afterwards all the open world side quests or combine them. I think I solved this pretty good. However I advise to do the Doll house afterwards because it has some very nice things you don't want to miss!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes