Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
here you go
This is almost definitely based on an old save or is completely bugged. For example Charlotta is standing in Main street and hasn't moved to Los Labia North after she moved her puppy. To check please give an md5sum of bookmark01.dat and bookmark10.dat. If they are for v027 I may be have an solution, else I will give you my bookmark09.dat which starts at the beginning of this episode by going to the Cinema. I know that this one is clean because I started a new game without any files in the Savegames folder...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, you were indeed not clear :) In every version of the game you must use the savegames from the same version as provided by the developer. With that you can use Autosaves to go back to earlier versions. If you did that, you can ignore the warning :)

I also have a strong suspicion that some people start a new game in v027 but copied the savegames from an earlier version. You think that with a new game those would be ignored, but if a bookmark01.dat is present that would be used instead of an internal version. So then you're screwed as well :)

D

Deleted member 523958

Hmm, you were indeed not clear :) In every version of the game you must use the savegames from the same version as provided by the developer. With that you can use Autosaves to go back to earlier versions. If you did that, you can ignore the warning :)

I also have a strong suspicion that some people start a new game in v027 but copied the savegames from an earlier version. You think that with a new game those would be ignored, but if a bookmark01.dat is present that would be used instead of an internal version. So then you're screwed as well :)
Well thinking about it, I did what you just said in the second and last paragraph to get the error in the first place. So I am sorry.

You misunderstood me. I meant use the v027 save files you have give me to autosave to go back to v026, which I think is what you meant for to do.
But I will do this and with other updates to come from now on.

Thank you for all your help, Blup Blup I will go back to playing this wonderful game. You, Blup Blup are truely very great replier and friend. Thank you for your great patience with me and other such not so clever users of "Adventures of Willy D".

Reactions: Blup Blup

lele63

May 3, 2017
delete all save file, folder, play new game but has som bug
cannot see Diane
cannot click in puzzel rock
This is my savegame.

D

Deleted member 523958

I tried the game. Jade bit is working, but now I can not talk at all to Maria when is where Heidi was but I was about to do that before. I have used the correct save file. I will upload the the lastest save for you to have a look at, Blup Blup. But I think it is the uninstall messy in Windows problem. I was not a problem at all see later posts on this thread.

Sorry again. Thank you in advance.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
cannot see Diane
cannot click in puzzel rock
Those are known bugs. Diane is there, only invisible :) Hover the mouse on her bed and click. Then she becomes visible.

For the puzzle you can use the cheat, see my walkthrough. Link to latest in my signature below.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
but now I can not talk at all to Maria when is where Heidi was but I was about to do that before.
I reported this to Nenad. Not really a bug, but it works different then in other scens. You must first walk to her and then you can start the conversation. Normally you can click on her when you enter the scene and Nenad will probably change that in a future version...

D

Deleted member 523958

I reported this to Nenad. Not really a bug, but it works different then in other scens. You must first walk to her and then you can start the conversation. Normally you can click on her when you enter the scene and Nenad will probably change that in a future version...
You are correct I have it working like that now. Thank you so much.

D

Deleted member 523958

I have question that is not a problem at all just being curious...

When you pay for Open peephole for $50 it looks like 'Jux Apo' is have lesbian relationship with herself doubled but what is the real story there?

D

Deleted member 523958

I worked through the saves you gave me and have now got all 120 Dolls. Thank you so much, Blup Blup.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
When you pay for Open peephole for $50 it looks like 'Jux Apo' is have lesbian relationship with herself doubled but what is the real story there?
This option was added when you collected the [Jux Apo (1)] photoset in the Doll house. Did you look at the last photo in her collection? Then you'll have your answer. She has a twin sister :)

D

Deleted member 523958

This option was added when you collected the [Jux Apo (1)] photoset in the Doll house. Did you look at the last photo in her collection? Then you'll have your answer. She has a twin sister :)
I have now look at the photos set. Its cool she has a twin sister. Thank you again.

D

Deleted member 523958

You are probably using not the latest version of the game which is v027. Make sure you have V027 of it and use. Use the link in the quote to get the official savegames to use and then use autosave to go to the right version of the game you are playing. Do not ever use old saves! See Blup Blup posts on this thread.

ldzackal

Dec 12, 2017
Excus met but the game keeps saying "config.ini not found or corrupted" but the file is inside the game folder.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes