depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Three main playable characters of Nenad's new game after AOWD finished:

Note: Characters do not represent the final version, still in development, so changes to appearances can be expected.

Jade_Naked_Stand_S00.png Drake_Naked_Stand_S00.png Freya_naked_Stand_S00.png

There will be no forced content, so if you don't like one of the main characters, you can play with the ones you like.

Reactions: kolobezka and Krull

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello everyone. Many people requested soundtrack from Willy D and I decided to give it away. It was first patreons only but now it's free for everyone. All tracks are my own creation made with different music software or instruments. Anyway, format of music is OGG but you may play that in any music/video player. In case you have any issues update your codec files. Here is the link enjoy:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, Anyone have save v0.20 or v0.21??
Why would you play that old version? Does saves DON'T work in newer version. If you want to play from the end of those version, download the saves provided by Nenad and load the wanted one from Autosaves. v026 plus these saves can be downloaded for free at his Patreon page. In conclusion:

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
guys can anyone help me in the gold chamber i cant change the number.. willy will said that its like a puzzle but didnt change aything

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
umm hi when i lunch game it crashes and says dx11 device lost any idea how to fix it?
Sorry, don't use Windows :) But if this was the whol error message my guess is that your Windows is pretty broken. Is it still possible to install DirectX as was possible in the past? Or is it now an integral part of Windows? The problem with Windows is that nobody knows were it hiddes all its configuration or how you can check what is missing...

My suggestion is to try your download on another computer. If it works there try Googling the exact error message. May be one of usually ten or twenty strange solutions will work. If not may be you can try a second installation. If it doesn't work on the other computer it could be that your download is corrupted.

guys can anyone help me in the gold chamber i cant change the number.. willy will said that its like a puzzle but didnt change aything
See my walkthrough -- link to latetst in my signature below -- and read the Willy's heaven episode. You must click on the symbol to change the number. The roman number itself isn't clickable...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've been thinking about how to make a Mac version from the Windows version. I think I could write a script that takes the path to a Windows version and a path to the Mac player, and turns it into a Mac version.

@Nenad A. what version of the player are you using?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I've been thinking about how to make a Mac version from the Windows version. I think I could write a script that takes the path to a Windows version and a path to the Mac player, and turns it into a Mac version.

@Nenad A. what version of the player are you using?
I think it's 5.0.8, If I remember correctly. I have similar script made for, let's say 50% - idea is to make one version for All platforms, launchable on windows, linux and MacOS.

Game will hit 10 gigabytes soon, so 100 Megabytes for two players is not big harm.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I need help. When i enter Jade's room Willy don't do nothing and i can't speak with her
I never had this problem and I'm still haven't see absolute proof that it has nothing to do with old saves. If you're sure you started a new game without any files in the Savegames directory, you may upload it here so I can see if there is a solution.

so 100 Megabytes for two players is not big harm.
Well the latest Linux player is zipped only 28 MiB. And I played v027 without the lua, skins and xml directory and didn't encounter any problems. So now I'm pretty sure that it is only 25 MiB :)

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
hello everyone:
excuse me, for my english
3 problems:
Dian is gone, I do not know where,
Crashing game after entering theater
Crashing game after entering hotaboo shop
even if we use the bookmark version 0.23

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I never had this problem and I'm still haven't see absolute proof that it has nothing to do with old saves. If you're sure you started a new game without any files in the Savegames directory, you may upload it here so I can see if there is a solution.

Well the latest Linux player is zipped only 28 MiB. And I played v027 without the lua, skins and xml directory and didn't encounter any problems. So now I'm pretty sure that it is only 25 MiB :)
I was just estimating cumulative size of windows and MacOS vis player ;) It should be roughly below 100M

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes