CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Weird... Does it show at least black screen or something? Or just nothing.
The little blue Windows circle appears for a second or two, than nothing. I've let it try to load up for as long as it takes me to make a coffee in a cold Keurig coffee machine and nothing still. Doesn't even show as a running program in task manager

osaruman50

Jan 3, 2018
I decided not to use this game for a while.
The reason is that data migration at the time of version migration is defective
It is foolish that the user transfers previous data.
I will not use this game unless this developer will changes their mind.
that's all

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I decided not to use this game for a while.
The reason is that data migration at the time of version migration is defective
that's all
This is not a choice Nenad has. It's because of the way Visionaire Studio handles saves. It saves the game script in the save, so if you load it in a newer version of the game you still get the old script, which causes problems.

Each release comes with a set of saves for each major version milestone that can be loaded in the current version.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I just finished the acting stuff but it keeps telling me to give the pages to Nomad... Nejad... him. Is the Anal part the end? Am I missing something the woman only flashes me her boobs sometimes but has no more dialogue.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I just finished the acting stuff but it keeps telling me to give the pages to Nomad... Nejad... him. Is the Anal part the end? Am I missing something the woman only flashes me her boobs sometimes but has no more dialogue.
u can fuck nenads gf...i suggest u refer to the guide/walkthrough while playing this game...lots of details and hidden stuff are there...especially in the side quests...

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
NOW.... a possible bug...... I bought the realistic sex doll.... and all the upgrades...... used her once and when I ended the scene....she disappeared from the bedroom.... I no longer have her......
I never bought this doll. And a long time ago I tried it with Nenad's save. So I suggest that you try it with Nenad's aves and see if they have the same problem. If yes then this is a bug which should of course then be reported :)

a RAPE tag needs to be added.... because technically you are raping diane when you are fucking her while she is knocked out by drugs(sleeping pills)
No. Like all controversial things in the game this is optional. You don't have to do it to unlock dolls or to progress with the main adventure. Willy's dick suggest it, but as in real life you can ignore the little brain :)

is there any use of the platinum card we get in the end??
Yes. The girl in Majora street West accepted the gold card, but only with a few (one?) sex position. She also explains that she is a platinum girl who accepts the gold card but with fewer choices, so when you try the platinum card there are three or four new positions...

Reactions: u z i

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
For that you get the following warning:

As explained by @goobdoob you can then wait till hell freezes over. Which is may be a good thing if you don't understand the above warning which I give over and over again. And why Nenad plays his own game every update for a day to create the bookmarks and savegames so we can play from any point...

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Guys please torrent? got a new PC soo would be great if someone will share ^^

JoshuaGrey

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, i downloaded the game and try to play from the beginning. The game crashed after a few minutes. No error line. The window closed and i have to start again. What can i do?
The same happens with the saves when i play them.

craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
how long should patching take time? mine's is like forever.

Code:
Checking integrity of original directory (this may take a while)
Checksums are OK. Lets patch!
Removing old files...
Removing: .\Adventures Of Willy D 0.27.exe
Removing: .\Adventures Of Willy D 0.27.vis
Copying new files...
13 File(s) copied
Patching modified files...
Patching: .\character\Character.vc026
Update: Patch completed. I think that was like 10mins max.

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
This can happen if you use old saves. Even if you start a new game because that uses the bookmark01.dat and if that one is from a previous version. So please give the MD5 checksum -- go to if you're using Windows -- of bookmark01.dat so we can check if you are using old saves. Without this information I can't help you further...

The patching is computational expensive, so depending on the hardware it can take some time. The latest patch is even larger and if I remember correctly the time it takes is exponential longer with size. But I see in the end it did finish. So just wait at least 20 minutes. May be in the next version there will be a progress bar, but that is a bit tricky...

Reactions: 44Tom and craftyg

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
The little blue Windows circle appears for a second or two, than nothing. I've let it try to load up for as long as it takes me to make a coffee in a cold Keurig coffee machine and nothing still. Doesn't even show as a running program in task manager
Weird even more. I'm linux user, but I remember similar issue with windows app on Vista. Try looking for permissions in properties of exe file. Log file would be nice too.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

Code:
Checking integrity of original directory (this may take a while)
Checksums are OK. Lets patch!
Removing old files...
Removing: .\Adventures Of Willy D 0.27.exe
Removing: .\Adventures Of Willy D 0.27.vis
Copying new files...
13 File(s) copied
Patching modified files...
Patching: .\character\Character.vc026
Update: Patch completed. I think that was like 10mins max.
It takes same time like reading whole game from HDD two times (it checks integrity of all files before and after process), so it heavily depends of speed of HDD.
In my case, it's less than minute, for someones else drives it's like 15 minutes.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
This can happen if you use old saves. Even if you start a new game because that uses the bookmark01.dat and if that one is from a previous version. So please give the MD5 checksum -- go to if you're using Windows -- of bookmark01.dat so we can check if you are using old saves. Without this information I can't help you further...

The patching is computational expensive, so depending on the hardware it can take some time. The latest patch is even larger and if I remember correctly the time it takes is exponential longer with size. But I see in the end it did finish. So just wait at least 20 minutes. May be in the next version there will be a progress bar, but that is a bit tricky...
Yes, patching grows exponentional with size, but it's irrelevant in comparsion with checksum times.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hello, i downloaded the game and try to play from the beginning. The game crashed after a few minutes. No error line. The window closed and i have to start again. What can i do?
Try cleaning your saves directory. It's fuckup of visionaire studio, it uses old savegames (*01.dat) even for "New Game" button.

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, I have a problem, I downloaded the 3 files, I extracted the 3 files in the same folder, but the game does not want to open what to do?

fertg

Jun 21, 2017
I am also getting same error
Any solution for this

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes