kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I know. But the poster I replied to said: "the save games installer from the 1st page is creating 0.27 save games directory."

Either he is wrong or he has found another messed up download. But without a link or source he downloaded from I can't tell which conclusion is true. So my reply has nothing to do with waht you tried to do. I know that there were some links before you tried to fix the mess. I always say read at least the last three pages. But most people don't read even a few posts back. And others find the wrong information. Arghhhh....
Yeah, but that was for 0.25 & 0.26. For 0.26 and 0.27 i uploaded "virgin" saves, for 0.28, I uploaded whole game with saves and everything like it was uploaded for patrons.

Funny thing is, that noone from patrons complained about multiple files, but here we have at least ten ppl with with problems to unpack multipart archive, with downloading big/small/multiple/whatever files etc...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Funny thing is, that noone from patrons complained about multiple files, but here we have at least ten ppl with with problems to unpack multipart archive, with downloading big/small/multiple/whatever files etc...
Well, if you pay for something you usually tend to get it working. So you read more, experiment more and after that ask more intelligent questions. At least that is my explanation :)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hi.

On mac I get sound but just a black screen... anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks
Edit config.ini (that one from autosave folders) to work with "windowed" mode with reasonable resolution and then move with that window after launching game. Iŧ's known bug for VisPlayer for MacOS. Please, confirm me, it you are using Mojave or not.

Reactions: Krull

Sundance0611

Jul 22, 2017
Edit config.ini (that one from autosave folders) to work with "windowed" mode with reasonable resolution and then move with that window after launching game. Iŧ's known bug for VisPlayer for MacOS. Please, confirm me, it you are using Mojave or not.
Yes - using Mojave

Cro

May 10, 2017
Guys, here's a crazy idea, but bear with me:

Let's assume you don't ask for links here for free, but instead you go and pledge on Patreon for $5. You download the game and then stop you pledge.
At the next release... you lurk here and just download the update, ~ 700MB that will eventually be posted.
This way, you get a correct archive, rar, torrent, mega, google drive, whatever you wish.
And it's only $5, like a coffee or a juice. And no, I don't believe you can't afford that.

This way, the topic stops being polluted with the same questions over and over again and you also help with the development for a game that's obviously worth at least $5.

Opinions ?

Last edited:

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
please man
As there is Mega, FilesCDN, MediaFire and two different torrents, I don't feel like that I have to do this. I don't have. Files on those links on first page are exactly same as that one on Nenad's google drive. To afford Google Drive upload, I'd be forced to remove MacOS version from my 15G drive, so no, thanks.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
CAN ANY POST GOOGLE DRIVE LINK FOR PC

Let's assume you don't ask for links here for free, but instead you go and pledge on Patreon for $5. You download the game and then stop you pledge.
At the next release... you lurk here and just download the update, ~ 700MB that will eventually be posted.
This way, you get a correct archive, rar, torrent, mega, google drive, whatever you wish.
And it's only $5, like a coffee or a juice. And no, I don't believe you can't afford that.

This way, the topic stops being polluted with the same questions over and over again and you also help with the development for a game that's obviously worth at least $5.

Opinions ?
Just download v0.27 public version from Nenad's patreon for free.
Then download v0.28 updater patch provided in this thread.

Saves you $5. LOL
Jokes aside, Nenad deserves more patrons. $5 is worth it.

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018

Opinions ?
Excellent suggestion. I have never heard so much complaning from pirates about not being to do a simple download task.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Nice. But I can't add them to my current signature because it thens says my signature is 199 characters too long. While the tag and link adds only about 77 characters. So I think changing the signature has a bug?
It's something the staff is aware of, not sure on the status of the fix or if this is final, early days still after the change.

Reactions: Blup Blup

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
I saw this game when it first started out and kinda avoided it....not sure why but I did....lol..... started playing today.... im thinking im about version 12 in game play at the moment..... Lovin it so far.....any game with lots of sex is great...lol

Just a couple of disappointments.... First ...the lack of vaginal creampies is disappointing and depressing...to me....lol ..... Second his dick size.... come on tooo small....not looking for it to be an over exaggerated monster..... just maybe about 50% longer and more girth.... instead we have a wee willy winky....lol....

just my thoughts and opinions....no hate

NOW.... a possible bug...... I bought the realistic sex doll.... and all the upgrades...... used her once and when I ended the scene....she disappeared from the bedroom.... I no longer have her......

is that a bug/glitch???.... or.... is it a one time use thing and was meant to disappear???

Thank you

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes