AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... Exactly there View attachment 178998

Edit: Only two times in last 3 post, only one in bold...
C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 02\Savegames
the problem is-
patch makes 0.28 save games dir
the save games installer from the 1st page is creating 0.27 save games directory.

anybody have 0.28 the golden room save file?

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
fuck it ---- im downloading the whole game .... theres save files inside the package

or maybe somebody have a torrent file for 028?

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
best. game. ever.

btw was part 2 an 3 reqiured to be downloaded?
it seemed to have the same files as part 1...

Reactions: Blup Blup

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
best. game. ever.

btw was part 2 an 3 reqiured to be downloaded?
it seemed to have the same files as part 1...
It's split archive... You nee to extract all three files, but archiver will join them together. Only reason it was split it that mega has ~5 gigabytes limit for free users.

Reactions: u z i

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Start new version and replace the folder using previous saved data.
But not working.
i found 0.27 saves in 0.27 installations folder, i installed it and nothing....
How many times must I give the following warning?

the save games installer from the 1st page is creating 0.27 save games directory.
Either you did something wrong or someone on this forum messed up again. Become a Patreon and you don't have this kind of shit. Nenad gives in every version the savegames for that version because the old ones don't work. This is because the Visionaire developers do some strange things and refuse to correct that. Therefor he plays every game for us which takes a full day! But with them we can start at the end of every version ever released through the autosaves or the last version by using the two saves in the load/save screen.

2, turn peacefull BlupBlup into beast mode.
Yeah, it is pretty depressing to answer this over and over again. Why don't people read just the last three pages of posts. Is that asking for too much?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
then just using blups walkthrough to collect missing dolls. (~five or eight of them?)
In v028 three dolls and 31 photos (in six sets) are added

A little insider info, there will be gay scenes soon.
LOL. How did you do this? Willy shouldn't be able to walk outside naked :)

how to open golden door
If you're playing v028 and used the savegames from Nenad it should be already open. If not see my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature below -- on how to open the gold door after you've collected 120 dolls.

This game walkthrough is also confusing
Without elaborate explanation I can't do nothing with this general comment. See else in this thread I'm always trying to make the walkthrough better, but only if people explain what they don't understand and do so nicely.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, I tried it sevearl times. But either Willy dresses again or says he needs to dress first. So it is some tricky combination on were to click exactly I presume...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Nice. But I can't add them to my current signature because it thens says my signature is 199 characters too long. While the tag and link adds only about 77 characters. So I think changing the signature has a bug?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nice. But I can't add them to my current signature because it thens says my signature is 199 characters too long. While the tag and link adds only about 77 characters. So I think changing the signature has a bug?
Yeah, still broken. Follow this link if you want to give feedback.

Reactions: Krull and Blup Blup

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Either you did something wrong or someone on this forum messed up again.
I have uploaded all rar archives along with Nenad's latest saves to this forum to avoid savegame mess again, I even downloaded them and tried installer - as you can see my screenshots few posts back.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Can You Make one Download File For total !!
I can't understand what file i have to download

There is lots of Options

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Can You Make one Download File For total !!
I can't understand what file i have to download

There is lots of Options
Yeah, we could make one file download, but it would be 10 gb+ in size - which is breaking bad for fat32 users (4 gigbayte limit), mega users (4-5 gigabytes download quota for free) and nightmare for users on slow unstable lines (suprisingly, a lot of gamers is from Asia BTW).

First time, you have to download three main rars (part1, part2, part3). Later, you can download just small updater (300-700 megabytes per update).

When you playing from beginning, you don't have to use saves, for continuing game, you have to install saves provided by Nenad, as saves from one version aren't compatible with new one.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I have uploaded all rar archives along with Nenad's latest saves to this forum to avoid savegame mess again, I even downloaded them and tried installer - as you can see my screenshots few posts back.
I know. But the poster I replied to said: "the save games installer from the 1st page is creating 0.27 save games directory."

Either he is wrong or he has found another messed up download. But without a link or source he downloaded from I can't tell which conclusion is true. So my reply has nothing to do with waht you tried to do. I know that there were some links before you tried to fix the mess. I always say read at least the last three pages. But most people don't read even a few posts back. And others find the wrong information. Arghhhh....

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can you elaborate? Or were you not replying to my post? I downloaded the savegames from the first post and those contain the v028 version. And that creates a v028 directory. So someone is doing something wrong and without more information I can't help...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes