Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Is Blup Blup's walktrough still correct? I'm at the start end it says i should pick up sky [5] pictures, but after 15 minutes of going over every piece of the screen I still haven't found them.
Nvm, later on it's clarified that the info was too early.

Last edited:

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Then try this one

Well, as You know as, f95zone forbid posting direct torrent links, so Try this one

WTF are you babbling about?

Those guys are crazy ... or just have trust ...look

View attachment 178744
Hey, I didn't say word about sharing infected version of game. I said that zippy has/had weird javascript trying to mine bitcoins or something similar.

The thing that really bothers me is, that repackaged games are usually messed up - as example, last version (dunno if it was you or someone else) had messed savegames - savegames from v0.25 were renamed to 0.26 and distributed along with 0.26 causing game unusable. Few versions earlier, somebody distributed corrupted files.

In general, for example with multiplaform versions (Win+Linux; Win+MacOS), when you repackage game under windows, some metadata eseental for launching game are missing - so user is bitching here on forum Game is broken. And it's just shoving game in bad light then.

And it won't hurt to do not repack files (usually well compressed), but put them into single folder and create torrent from them. It's easy as f*ck and does not corrupt/strip/mess up a thing.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is Blup Blup's walktrough still correct? I'm at the start end it says i should pick up sky [5] pictures, but after 15 minutes of going over every piece of the screen I still haven't found them.
Nvm, later on it's clarified that the info was too early.
Which info was too early? I've read that part in my walkthrough again and can't see what isn't clear. You could help me by explaining what did confuse you, so I can think of a way to describe it better...

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Which info was too early? I've read that part in my walkthrough again and can't see what isn't clear. You could help me by explaining what did confuse you, so I can think of a way to describe it better...
I couldn't find the skye photo's in the office and later on it said see tip above it was too fast. So I thought that referred to the first.
1.png 3.png

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I do appreciate the info, but this game became a ball-ache to download from V26. Always get curious has to how its progressed but I just cannot be fucked to piss about with all those downloads and fucking with files. Hopefully when the game is finished it will just be one file to download.
Hmm, why are you always complaining about this game and still want to play?

To be honest your "complaints" begin to annoy me. They don't make any sense to me. You download three rar files because the complete game is too large for normal downloads. However when you open the first part in an up-to-date archiver it will automatically detect the other two parts and extract them all. This is basic computer knowledge in my opinion. Any adult who wants to play games like this should be able to do this...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I couldn't find the skye photo's in the office and later on it said see tip above it was too fast. So I thought that referred to the first.
Hmm, the second set of photos are the one on the table and automatically added. They are also shown because that was how it was implemented before the photo collection was added. Some people find the automatic show too fast, so this tip says you can view them through the photo collection as well...

I've tried to make this more clear in the text. Thanks for the clarification...

Reactions: Durville

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Hmm, the second set of photos are the one on the table and automatically added. They are also shown because that was how it was implemented before the photo collection was added. Some people find the automatic show too fast, so this tip says you can view them through the photo collection as well...

I've tried to make this more clear in the text. Thanks for the clarification...
So that still means I missed the first set of photo's?
Still a really big thank you for the walkthrough. The last time I played it was v0.19. I played the game only for a small part then and this time I've so many more collectibles thanks to you with even less played :).

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
So that still means I missed the first set of photo's?
There is one set in the office (5 photos) -- see at the end of the walkthrough for a small section of the scene were they can be found -- and one set is added when Willy picks up the envelop on the kitchen table (also 5 photos). So after this point you should have ten photos of miss Skye :)

Still a really big thank you for the walkthrough. The last time I played it was v0.19. I played the game only for a small part then and this time I've so many more collectibles thanks to you with even less played :).
It is always nice to here that my walkthrough helps. And as said if things aren't clear, please say so. I can handle that kind of critique as long as it isn't rude :)

Last edited:

BellNL

Jul 29, 2018
so I cant get the websites search to properly work for only this thread so I am asking the following question that has probably been asked a lot of times.

do we have a proper walkthrough on how to use blup blub's walkthrough?

I cant find what it does or how it works. following this:
Code:
How to use the Linux player

1. Download the Windows (PC) version of the game and extract the rar archive

as usual

2. Download the lp_v028.zip and extract its content in the same folder as the

Windows executable

=> for v028 it is default "Adventures Of Willy D 028" subdirectory

3. Open a terminal and use cd to go to this directory as well

4. If you want to remove the non needed Windows exe and DLL's use:

=> don't type the dollar, it just indicates you do these commands as a

normal user

$ ./clean

5. On some distributions the full screen does strange or just give a black

screen

=> open config.ini and change the line:

FULLSCREEN = yes

=> to the following:

FULLSCREEN = no

=> change the line:

RESOLUTION = desktop

=> to a 16:9 which fits the usuable desktop space. On my 1920x1080

screen I use:

RESOLUTION = 1600x900

=> Changing the sound volume through options doesn't work. Add the

following lines at the bottom if you want to adjust the volume:

MusicVolume = 20

SoundVolume = 20

=> The values range from 0-100 so experiment until happy...

6. start the game:

$ ./start

7. The visplayer uses a very old libpng12 library. Install the correct package

if you get an error

=> you can ask me on Nenad's Discord channel for help if needed

8. After starting and quiting the game, the following directoruy is created:

~/.local/share/Adventures of Willy D 028

=> copy the downloaded Savegames folder into this directory

Blup Blup

October 22th, 2018
this was the only readme I could find and itwasn't helpful at all because now I am thinking it's for running this game on linux?

so I'd like a guide on how to install the walkthrough, I am sure I am not the only one here. sad to say that I cant figure it out as a IT guy...

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
sad to say that I cant figure it out as a IT guy...
Why not just click on the PDF? Or the readme which is not in the folder. The lp_vXX.zip files are for people like me who want to play this game in Linux. So your thinking is correct, but you seek way to much about all this. Just do what everybody else does: click on the PDF :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Please upload a screenshot of the output. Probably it detects that some files are not as expected and the it refuse -- rightly so -- to patch.

osaruman50

Jan 3, 2018
How can I load previous version data? I can not go next.
Start new version and replace the folder using previous saved data.
But not working.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi. well patch 0.27 to 0.28 working great. But, in infon, it said that save games shuld work but sorry, they dont, i dont have any to load. I was only missing a couple of dolls before the golden door and did the whole game when 0.27 came out soo i dont really wanna do all those fucking dolls again lol :coldsweat:
anybody have "golden door" save ? or know where i can download it?

i found 0.27 saves in 0.27 installations folder, i installed it and nothing....

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes