Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Just finished both paths at 100 percent completion. It was great and as usual time well spent.

The sweet memories works perfectly so no problem here. Hopefully it's added to other characters (like Skye and her blowjob in office scene)

The graphics and animation look more smoother now IMO

I like that new girl added when you work at delivering the boxes.

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for Adventures of Willy D. 28 FULL (Save games + WT)

just because some start to be annoying - Here is link to torrent

Last edited:

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017

By entering this link I'm popping up with "Potentially dangerous content" I've never had such a situation. What is it thrown in there that it can detect virus?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I can't get in to run in Wine.
I run it in WINE 3.20 devel, but it did also run in 3.x stable. I think i have not even the full dx redist installed. :eek: Only devenum and quartz from dx as far as i see and then also ffdshow and vc runtime.
By entering this link I'm popping up with "Potentially dangerous content"...
Where do you "entering" the link? :pensive: Sounds suspect the way you say it... I hope you use a torrent application and dont try other things with it and wonder then.

Last edited:

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I run it in WINE 3.20 devel, but it did also run in 3.x stable. I think i have not even the full dx redist installed. :eek: Only devenum and quartz from dx as far as i see and then also ffdshow and vc runtime.
Where do you "entering" the link? :pensive: Sounds suspect the way you say it... I hope you use a torrent application and dont try other things with it and wonder then.
What distro are you on. I experimented a lot with wine on Arch and it I got willy "working" - animations were blinking, walking was far from smooth...

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

"Thanks" for this, those repackaged torrents are support nightmare for us. And I'm saying this, as I'm pirate and I prefer torrents to other ways getting software...

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
By entering this link I'm popping up with "Potentially dangerous content" I've never had such a situation. What is it thrown in there that it can detect virus?
Zippy has bitcoin miner in their javascript, so when you opens page, you are mining bitcoins for them (at least they used to have). When closing page, mining stops, no harm happened. True danger comes with @Blup Blup and old saves coming together :D

Nah, just joking.. It happened few times that someone distributed here old saves or corrupted game files and it was nightmare to answer to confused user zillion times, so I uploaded game myself...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Not sure what is the point, but the attached savegame has all collectibles which can be found in v028. It is for the mom path. I only played v028 neighbor path to the end of the main adventure for writing the walkthrough, so probably not what you want...

Reactions: Burt

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
What distro are you on. I experimented a lot with wine on Arch and it I got willy "working" - animations were blinking, walking was far from smooth...
Kubuntu 18.04 and no blinking or such. All of it like a breeze. Oh, and WINE is in 64 Bit. Every *buntu should do if the distri is the issue. I would however set my money on the WINE version and/or the config.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I can't even find where to download the torrent link whenever he posts that zippyshit. He used to post direct torrent links but I'm sure I saw someone say they don't allow that no more.

Not played the game since V25 because of this. If I ever fucking do get to play this again, lets say V28, does the game still feature save points for earlier updates in the main menu?

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
I can't even find where to download the torrent link whenever he posts that zippyshit. He used to post direct torrent links but I'm sure I saw someone say they don't allow that no more.

Not played the game since V25 because of this. If I ever fucking do get to play this again, lets say V28, does the game still feature save points for earlier updates in the main menu?
It seems to me that the saves that are built into the menu do not work. But when you download the game (from Torrent) you have an application that installs saves and normally work.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Kubuntu 18.04 and no blinking or such. All of it like a breeze. Oh, and WINE is in 64 Bit. Every *buntu should do if the distri is the issue. I would however set my money on the WINE version and/or the config.
It would be nice, if wine function was dependent only per distribution :D

I have posted official torrent from @Nenad A. page back. Or on first page, there is bunch of links to various cloud hosters. By the way, 0.28 is nice update. ;)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is there a list of all the collectibles and where to find them ?
See my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature below -- at the end after the big red spoiler alert :)

Does the game still feature save points for earlier updates in the main menu?
Yes. Of course you must install the bookmarksXX.dat files the developer provides. Those are now separate because they are independent of the OS used and every OS has his own location were they must be installed. All is explained in the readme also provided within the Savegames & walktrough archive...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Then try this one

Well, as You know as, f95zone forbid posting direct torrent links, so Try this one

"Thanks" for this, those repackaged torrents are support nightmare for us. And I'm saying this, as I'm pirate and I prefer torrents to other ways getting software...
Zippy has bitcoin miner in their javascript, so when you opens page, you are mining bitcoins for them (at least they used to have). When closing page, mining stops, no harm happened. True danger comes with @Blup Blup and old saves coming together :D

Nah, just joking.. It happened few times that someone distributed here old saves or corrupted game files and it was nightmare to answer to confused user zillion times, so I uploaded game myself...
WTF are you babbling about?

Those guys are crazy ... or just have trust ...look

11-Screenshot_12.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I do appreciate the info, but this game became a ball-ache to download from V26. Always get curious has to how its progressed but I just cannot be fucked to piss about with all those downloads and fucking with files. Hopefully when the game is finished it will just be one file to download.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes