marekoz

May 8, 2017
Please upload a screenshot of the output. Probably it detects that some files are not as expected and the it refuse -- rightly so -- to patch.
It does a black screen for a sec but it is too fast for me to see it
and then says finished

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
How can I load previous version data? I can not go next.
Start new version and replace the folder using previous saved data.
But not working.
This would
1, not working
2, turn peacefull BlupBlup into beast mode.
As it was mentioned here Zillion times, you don't have to use old saves, but download fresh ones from first page and unpack them. They are fully unlocked as of the end of last version. Visionaire studio sucks with this system, in next Nenad's game, this will be hopefully solved differently.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
hi. well patch 0.27 to 0.28 working great. But, in infon, it said that save games shuld work but sorry, they dont, i dont have any to load. I was only missing a couple of dolls before the golden door and did the whole game when 0.27 came out soo i dont really wanna do all those fucking dolls again lol :coldsweat:
anybody have "golden door" save ? or know where i can download it?

i found 0.27 saves in 0.27 installations folder, i installed it and nothing....
Shortest way would be installing savegames from Nenad as they are up to the end of 0.27, then just using blups walkthrough to collect missing dolls. (~five or eight of them?)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
It does a black screen for a sec but it is too fast for me to see it
and then says finished
That's interesting, if this just dissapears. What operating system do you use? And what exaclty you do to install patch? (like location of files, method of launching game...)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
This would
1, not working
2, turn peacefull BlupBlup into beast mode.
As it was mentioned here Zillion times, you don't have to use old saves, but download fresh ones from first page and unpack them. They are fully unlocked as of the end of last version. Visionaire studio sucks with this system, in next Nenad's game, this will be hopefully solved differently.

i did that, downloaded saved files from 1st page and installed diddnt work. installed it second time to game dir still diddnt work

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
What does it do as it "does not work"? Black screen, crash? crippled sound?
nooo, the game patch works great. i installed the save games installer but still no games to load inside the game.
thats why i asked whats the directory location so i can place the save file in?

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
okay found the location
C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 027\Savegames
placed a file in there still doesnt work,

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
nooo, the game patch works great. i installed the save games installer but still no games to load inside the game.
thats why i asked whats the directory location so i can place the save file in?
Somewhere in %APPDATA%... I'll find it in chat history

C:\Users(username)\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 0xx\Savegames

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
okay found the location
C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 027\Savegames
placed a file in there still doesnt work,
Okay, and aren't you playing v0.28? By the way?

Edit: If you have used updater, it keeps directory name same as it was. So, look inside of folder to check what version do you have in real

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes