joypinse

May 5, 2018
I decided to move my naughty software onto another VM, so I'm migrating slowly to Windows 10 to have a longer shelf life. WillyD doesn't even start. I installed C++ runtime for x86 and 64-bit, both 2012 v4 and 2017. M$ is so annoying! The Visionaire player zip was downloaded (32-bit). I click to install it, and I get an "init" error. I want to get WillyD onto Windows 10, but I can't seem to get it to work, even with recommended installs. I imagine I'm missing something. Oh.. I also tried to get it to compatible mode Windows 8 and Windows 7. Any help is greatly appreciated!
willy runs for me under windows 10 (native) with no problems at all
also no need to download visionaire player as the normal executable in the provided downloads here works fine
might have to do with vm settings?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
willy runs for me under windows 10 (native) with no problems at all
also no need to download visionaire player as the normal executable in the provided downloads here works fine
might have to do with vm settings?
As I'm working under linux on windows VM (mech eng stuff), I'd vote for graphics driver...

joypinse

May 5, 2018
yeah graphics driver sounds plausible...
i remember there was a way to switch graphics mode?
from d3d to opengl? maybe search thread...

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Updated OP

Story:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Updated: 13-November-2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.28
OS: Windows/Mac/possibly Linux (ask @Blup Blup or @kolobezka)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Alternative Game Saves:

If you feel like game is stuck, please make sure you are not using old savegames!

Downloads

Full version:
PC Part 1:
PC Part 2:

PC Part 3:
You must download all three parts or update patch!
MAC:
Saves:

Update Patch v0.27 to v0.28
README: - -
Win:
Mac:
Linux:

Older Update Patches:

Gameplay Tricks, Questions, Issues, etc:
Amazing Graphical Based and Professionally made Walkthrough Provided by Blup Blup
Thank you very much for the mirrors! :cool:

Reactions: Krull

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I found Natalie's room with google, if I am not mistaken the game doesn't mention where she lives.

Looks like a great update, Willy deserves to marry that bimbo now that we have seen how horrible his wife is!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes