depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
0.28 release notes:

Adventures Of Willy D 0.28

Here is new update for Willy.
For all who are new here just a warning that you can't use saves from last version of game that will cause many glitches. Please download and read savegames and walkthrough folder all is explained there.
In this update there is some path based content and a lot of base/unlockable content for more info check walkthrough from folder savegames and walkthrough.
Known issues in this update:
Please do not use line With Harley Hardwood "Is your name Harley Hardwood" before Mrs. Maria ask for him (Mrs. maria Dialogue line Favor for Mrs. Maria) Or you will make glitchy actions there. I forgot to add condition there, and that will be fixed for next version.
If you get stuck somewhere please press esc but also if you can note where you got stuck so I can fix those lil bugs as few of action parts are changed since vis updated their engine.

Reactions: M124 and 44Tom

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
In this version are new stuff present without a hint, in some case only mentioned by text talk, in others not at all. If you overlook this you run in circles or miss this scenes simply(Not needed for ongoing story path -> open world content called).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greets

Reactions: Xumeey

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Update of Willy, version 0.28 :
Edit : Warning, MAC version below is broken !
If any link or else doesn't work, please tell me.
And please, consider (if you can) becoming patrons for Nenad, he deserves it !
So, first of all thanks a lot for this update.
Second, my saves ( from 0.27 ) won't work ? Or better I think I will try with them making a backup of the game in first place :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Indeed. I also had the impression that the new animations were more polished. May be because of more frames?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
However i'm not much a fan of the new sounds for females (like Mrs. Maria), perhaps because there are only moaning and no more additional sounds, i don't know :s

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Great news, I get to play one of my favourite games after only taking a small break with this great looking update.

Thanks again Blup, can always count on you for the walkthrough and help.

Will start tomorrow.

Reactions: Blup Blup

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I decided to move my naughty software onto another VM, so I'm migrating slowly to Windows 10 to have a longer shelf life. WillyD doesn't even start. I installed C++ runtime for x86 and 64-bit, both 2012 v4 and 2017. M$ is so annoying! The Visionaire player zip was downloaded (32-bit). I click to install it, and I get an "init" error. I want to get WillyD onto Windows 10, but I can't seem to get it to work, even with recommended installs. I imagine I'm missing something. Oh.. I also tried to get it to compatible mode Windows 8 and Windows 7. Any help is greatly appreciated!

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

Story:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Updated: 13-November-2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.28
OS: Windows/Mac/possibly Linux (ask @Blup Blup or @kolobezka)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Alternative Game Saves:

If you feel like game is stuck, please make sure you are not using old savegames!

Downloads

Full version:
PC Part 1:
PC Part 2:

PC Part 3:
You must download all three parts or update patch!
MAC:
Saves:

Update Patch v0.27 to v0.28
README: - -
Win:
Mac:
Linux:

Older Update Patches:

Gameplay Tricks, Questions, Issues, etc:
Amazing Graphical Based and Professionally made Walkthrough Provided by Blup Blup

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes